Found Safe WV - Nicole Hall, 14, Lewisburg, 18 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK Thank you Gardener1850.
If everyone could please post the full name of whatever you are talking about? Unless it is something like JBR which stands for JonBenet Ramsey and I assume most people posting on a true crime forum know, then please write it out rather than use the initials.

Thank you,
Tricia

Tricia, is there any way we can send you a message about certain initials that are being used?

Tricia, I am sorry for bringing initials onto this thread. Just freaked me out when I saw same stuff for 2 different girls and thought someone could track them. I apologize.

But they are still not saying how she is associated with them. Is it random or did they know mutual friends? I am pretty sure there are no toll booths from WV to the suspected FL. Now we just need to know how they are paying for travel, is someone covering/protecting them.

Provided they started off in a car with a full tank of gas then they wouldn't need gas money to get from WV to at least northern Florida, possibly even to central Florida. When I attended college in Texas I'd drive home to NJ twice a year. I could easily drive the distance from Dallas Texas to just outside Memphis, TN without filling the tank again. Provided Jakub sticks to the interstates I would imagine he could easily make it to Fl without needing to fill up again.

Tricia, I am sorry for bringing initials onto this thread. Just freaked me out when I saw same stuff for 2 different girls and thought someone could track them. I apologize.

IMO, I think whoever the person is snatching up photos of missing girls and collating them onto their FB page is probably no one to be concerned with. It's either just an online troll looking to freak out people with over active imaginations (I see this a lot on reddit, we call them "edgy *****lords") or someone who likes to collect photos of missing persons for whatever reason. In any event, so long as the person isn't being threatening I'd just report the profile to FB for being fake and move on.

This is exactly why we do not jump on Facebook pages. So the suspect seems to have 4 Facebook pages. Can you tell which ones are real? No.

Rumors from social media are the worst. I can give you story after story, where the rumors were out of control and in the end, turned out to be entirely false.

If Websleuths had allowed those "I swear to God this is true please let me post about it" rumors then Websleuths, members, and management would have looked like complete fools.

This is what separates Websleuths from everyone else. We don't go down those false roads.

NO MORE FACEBOOK COPIES OR LINKS TO OTHER THAN LAW ENFORCEMENT, MAINSTREAM MEDIA PAGES AND, IF PROVEN TO BE REAL, A FAMILY PAGE SET UP BY NICHOL'S FAMILY.

Thank you,
Tricia

b3b6f5af7ddcf12f2adde5e45399986addfe759557d5fbd691db7e99074c5745.jpg

Another teen who is in danger; all these cases are heartbreaking! Hoping she is found safe soon!
Right! I currently have an almost 14 yr old doing some chores & an 18 yo asleep in the basement. I can't begin to imagine what the loved ones of these missing girls are going through.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

July 2015

"Charles Robert Krafft, 19, of Fairlea, is charged with sexual assault in the third degree, kidnapping, battery on a police officer and obstructing an officer..."

"Police later interviewed the 15-year-old about her relationship with Krafft.

The girl said she had met Krafft about three weeks ago and that they recently started having sex.

When Krafft tried to get the girl to have sex with him and another man, she refused and Krafft became very angry, the complaint said."

Wonder if the other guy was Rider??

http://www.register-herald.com/news...cle_f4a55967-feb5-5323-b025-dd29c1b2205a.html

Holy Flipping ^^^...lets hope that is not happening with Nicole

July 2015

"Charles Robert Krafft, 19, of Fairlea, is charged with sexual assault in the third degree, kidnapping, battery on a police officer and obstructing an officer..."

The girl said she had met Krafft about three weeks ago and that they recently started having sex.

When Krafft tried to get the girl to have sex with him and another man, she refused and Krafft became very angry, the complaint said."

http://www.register-herald.com/news...cle_f4a55967-feb5-5323-b025-dd29c1b2205a.html

Could be, maybe this was the case that got Rider his 3rd Deg SA conviction.

:chillpill:

I think it's always a good idea to, unless you're posting quotes from mainstream media or law enforcement, write your post and then go do something else for 5 minutes and come back and ask yourself if you still want to post it. I think it's a good rule of thumb when we're flinging around Facebook posts and news comments. I know we're all here because we care, but getting yourself and everyone else riled up just turns into a poop show.

(If anyone plays World of Warcraft, I think of the Pandaren NPCs saying 'Slow down.')

Has anyone noticed that there are a couple of girls missing from NC recently, could any of them be involved with these guys since it appears that they are traveling south form WV? just wondering.

July 2015

Oh crap....hate this

SF is a random facebooker that has shared both Annalys Clay's photo and now Nicole's photo--it's a creepy coincidence but truly doesn't bring anyone any closer to finding either girl.

I agree, it's totally best to move on from this.

Why is this creepy? Aren’t people supposed to share missing information? I don’t unless it’s local.

On one of CR pages, is that NH with him on his profile pic?

But they are still not saying how she is associated with them. Is it random or did they know mutual friends? I am pretty sure there are no toll booths from WV to the suspected FL. Now we just need to know how they are paying for travel, is someone covering/protecting them.

Assuming they stick to the Interstate, the main southward route out of WV is I-64/77. The portion of that known as the WV Turnpike has several toll booths.

So she is with two sexual predators?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back