GUILTY WV - Riley Crossman, 15, Martinsburg, Morgan County, 7 May 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New to case as I have been on vacay.

Has there been any mention or thought that Riley was not in her room when her mom came home from work after her second shift ended? Mom has stated Riley’s door was closed and she didn’t open door.

If the timeline being used is on the 5:__am attempted phone call to boyfriend, the timeline may be hours off. By now LE should have a record of Mom’s bf phone as well as Riley’s to cross check for pings.

New to case as I have been on vacay.

Has there been any mention or thought that Riley was not in her room when her mom came home from work after her second shift ended? Mom has stated Riley’s door was closed and she didn’t open door.

If the timeline being used is on the 5:__am attempted phone call to boyfriend, the timeline may be hours off. By now LE should have a record of Mom’s bf phone as well as Riley’s to cross check for pings.

It was stated that she was Facetiming with her Bf until 10:30 and on the phone with friends until almost midnight. This leads me to believe she was home until at least midnight.

Edited to say she was texting with a friend until midnight. I guess that doesn't mean she necessarily home at that point.

So many things about this case are frusterating. Before you read this post i'll warn you its just me dumping my brain of things I am not seeing in the case. There is no real info here or new information in this post. So many details are missing. Were there any doors unlocked that should have been locked? Any open windows? What about pets... did the family have a dog that Riley may have taken out to use the bathroom that morning? I'm so curious what the friend and her texted about until midnight.. It doesn't sound like the mom actually had a boyfriend that lived with them, or I could have missed that somewhere. Also were any of Rileys items missing from the house? Coats? Umbrella? Bookbag? ( was she intending to go to school or was her bookbag still at the house?) Is it normal for her mom not to check on her or actually speak to her directly when she gets home from work? Were there any signs of anyone entering the house, or did she leave the house?....

Were there younger children in the household? By 14yo my kids were staying home for a few hours alone. Mom was home by 10pm, that's not even late to an 8th/9th grader?

Edited to add, why was Grandma over the house? To babysit? Keep an eye on something/one?

Were there younger children in the household? By 14yo my kids were staying home for a few hours alone. Mom was home by 10pm, that's not even late to an 8th/9th grader?

Edited to add, why was Grandma over the house? To babysit? Keep an eye on something/one?
I believe there is a younger sister who is a full sibling but it hasn't been mentioned in MSM as to where she lived.

All this. ^^^ Such an extreme lack of info coming from anywhere. It tells me that LE does not need too much help in this case. My opinion only.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back