GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say that I've heard the RUMOR, that it is all related to the Blacksville Bank Robbery... Anyone heard anything similar?

There were actually 2. I think you can google them. It was a Huntington Bank in Blacksville. I'm pretty sure one was in June and the other was after Skylar disappeared.

Did anyone notice that the road just through the woods from Morris Run Road where they reported her body was found is none other than Eddy Run Road? Things that make you go hmmm...

I heard the people involved in the blacksville robbery ( Huntington bank) were involved and who is one that caught my eye none other than d.c the one that se and Sa and Rs hang out with he also lives in blacksville in a rather rural area .

I don't think they have ever arrested anyone for either of the robberies and I'm pretty sure (not positive) that they picked the suspected man and woman up somewhere else, but never charged them with that robbery. I do know that the FBI searched dc's property, house, car etc a few times looking for the money.

I even heard a rumor that a cop supposedly said they thought they would find the money with skylar's body.

I heard from a blacksville resident DC has the money buried in his yard that's a rumor I've heard. I wouldn't doubt it . These boys are so far into drugs they'll never get better

Dc's brother initials also Dc likes underage girls he's a big creeper, his arms are full of heroin tracks

I also believe one or more males were most likely involved.

The girls we have been eyeing are the key. They not only know exactly what happened, but they were most likely involved in the planning as well as the actual setup, if not the murder itself. They are not even close to innocent.

I have also heard rumors around town. I don't know enough to form a concrete opinion yet but it's clear just from some Twitter snooping that these girls hang out with some shady guys. One of their boyfriends has been locked up for months and another one of their guy friends who they communicate with gives me serious "American Psycho" shades. I'm not saying these particular men are involved but it says a lot about the kind of people these girls keep company with.

The girls also regularly tweet about being "obsessed" with Law and Order: SVU and Pretty Little Liars. Are they that delusional to think they are in some kind of fictional narrative? Are they playing out their favorite storylines in real life? Because I can assure those girls...this isn't make believe.

JMHO, IMO, (imagine a cow MOOing)

I heard from a blacksville resident DC has the money buried in his yard that's a rumor I've heard. I wouldn't doubt it . These boys are so far into drugs they'll never get better

I doubt the money is in his yard. Supposedly the FBI searched his yard with K-9's looking for it and supposedly found him planting marijuana plants, but no money.

I am not from the area, so a lot of these theories seem pretty out there to me. Not discounting them, though. I think if there was a different crime involved/a criminal element that would make sense.

My current theory is that Skylar probably left the larger group with someone the night she disappeared, and the girls know who it was. It was either a friend of theirs or someone they are afraid of. I want to make it clear that this is NOT something I have heard, a rumor, etc. it is just what I think to be the likely scenario at this point.

ALL JMO.

It does seem way out there, but there have been cops that actually thought that and to me they would have to have a reason to even think that.

RIP Skylar.

I noticed the "Found Deceased" tag next to her case and I had to come here. I never thought she was alive because everything about the situation was so dodgy but it's still sad to have it confirmed.

I'm honestly not sure what to believe... I'm not sure if her friends are directly involved, at least I hope they're not, I think it's possible that someone (probably a guy and probably older, maybe more than one) killed her and then threatened them to keep quiet and cooperate. While that's not very good either, at least I can understand that a scared teenage girl being threatened would not report the case. There's also the off-chance that her friend did drop her off but she met with foul play during the short walk back to her window. IMO it's very likely that the girls knew what happened though.

It's strange that LE didn't release any info about ID'ing the body. I hope it's not due to many girls being missing either. I think that maybe they knew it was likely to be her but needed to run more tests before confirming it to the public or are trying to keep it under wraps as they build evidence against someone.

I hope justice is done soon.

:( Another baby lost to a monster.

This is happening far too often and specifically seems to be little girls becoming ladies but not ladies yet.
They're not adults just because they begin to wear makeup and are no longer shaped like little girls.

Blessing to her family.

Really...? I hope you weren't refering to Skylar with the comment about wearing make-up. The problem here isn't that she wore make-up because there's nothing harmful about it. The problem here is that someone killed her and buried her in the woods. Whatever happened was not her fault or her parents over make-up or even partying, it was the fault of the perp(s) and nobody else.

<snip>
I have also heard rumors around town. I don't know enough to form a concrete opinion yet but it's clear just from some Twitter snooping that these girls hang out with some shady guys. One of their boyfriends has been locked up for months and another one of their guy friends who they communicate with gives me serious "American Psycho" shades. I'm not saying these particular men are involved but it says a lot about the kind of people these girls keep company with.

The girls also regularly tweet about being "obsessed" with Law and Order: SVU and Pretty Little Liars. Are they that delusional to think they are in some kind of fictional narrative? Are they playing out their favorite storylines in real life? Because I can assure those girls...this isn't make believe.

JMHO, IMO, (imagine a cow MOOing)

That's horrible if it's true... but it does make the scenario of guys being involved more likely. (See what I said above.)

It's not surprising to me that they like those shows, it may mean nothing, but they're very popular among teenagers and my relatives around Skylar's age are OBSESSED with them. I'm especially surprised over the success of SVU because it seems to be making a come-back for some reason.

The thing I don't understand is that if these kids (and thats what they are really) did this, how did they have the expertise and skill to sucessfully cover up a murder and/or death so effectively and keep all involved quiet?

The thing I don't understand is that if these kids (and thats what they are really) did this, how did they have the expertise and skill to sucessfully cover up a murder and/or death so effectively and keep all involved quiet?

I completely agree. That doesn't make sense to me.

I'm from Morgantown and the rumors have been going around since September (possibly earlier), but they really gained some momentum around January. I'm about ten years older than the girls involved, but I know a lot of people who have attended/are attending UHS. I also know someone who is working there. I overheard her telling some of these "rumors" to a colleague. Those rumors involved girls luring her into the woods. Actually, no one was surprised that Skylar's remains were found. Most of the people in town already knew or had heard about it. The LE is definitely keeping tight-lipped and using low publicity to their advantage. I've heard some crazy rumors about the case from various people. Someone told me last night that she was found stabbed. Another person told me the night before they had ID'd her remains that some hot-headed drug dealers were sick of her mooching, purposely OD'd her, and tossed her body into the Mon. River. That last one was obviously false to some degree. I've been following this case since she first went missing. I used to ask people if they knew anything about Skylar. They would respond, "Who?" I would tell them, "The girl that's missing from Star City. There are flyers all over town." Everyone always said, "Oh yeah, didn't she run away?" It was really sad. I can't help feeling like a lot of evidence was lost while everyone was assuming she was a run away.

I've also heard that she was purposely OD'd and stabbed. But the "purposely" part goes back to the bank robbery... that she had mentioned going to the police so they planned to murder her...

Dc's brother initials also Dc likes underage girls he's a big creeper, his arms are full of heroin tracks

I guess there could be something to the RUMOR I heard then if yours turns out to be true.

I heard that Skylar died of a herion overdose. It was her first time with herion and that she was buried in the woods. Purely rumor! I do not know anyone associated with this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo