GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This breaks my heart! RIP Skylar. The video of her leaving should be made public. Someone may notice something.:anguish:

Devastated to hear the news today. I had such strong hope that she had run away and would be alright.

I hope the FBI has a strong direction. It's interesting that the news stories in Jan. didn't say how the body was found. In other stories, they mentioned how someone had located remains. I hope that means they were lead to this "remote area" by someone who knows what happened. 2mo also seems like a long time for an ID. From the LL Twitter account, and a Retweet of DH by SE, it seems like people close to the case have known for about a month. If there was an ID, and it wasn't released, could this be because the FBI and LE were putting together a case? Greene County is very very close to Star City, and other than Waynesburg (which is, by no means, a bustling metropolis), there are no large towns. Everyone in Morgantown has driven I-79 (which exits in star city, and leads right through the middle of Greene Co. PA), and it's a lot of woods and not much else. Ironically, there is a fairly large prison you can see from the interstate, not far from where she must have been found.

Whatever happens, I hope it happens soon so those who truly love her (those who care in private, not just when someone is looking) can have some kind of peace. And I hope that whoever hurt this girl comes to understand karma and justice.

Her poor mother, I'm so very sorry.

You will be missed Skylar

:rose:

iluvmua, I think you're looking at the wrong town. Where she was found is nowhere near that far. Look up Waynesburg, PA. You will see I-79 on the right. That interstate leads directly to Star City. If you get on the interstate in Star City (which is the best entrance to I-79 in Morgantown if you're going to PA), you will be in Mt. Morris (which is just across the PA line) in about 10min. People in Morgantown drive this route very very often, and as I said in my last post, it is full of very small towns and a lot of forest. Morgantown WV just got their first Target store a few years ago, and our mall is less than mediocre. If you want to do some serious shopping, everyone goes to Washington, PA, and that's the route you take. Straight up 79.

Oh gosh, I wasn't expecting to find this when I logged into Facebook. Skylar is the one that brought me to WS. My heart aches for her family and I hope they can finally put their daughter to rest soon.

Does anyone know why it was just released that her body was found January 16th? I understand it may have taken awhile for the identification, but I hope there isn't that many teenage girls missing in Greene Co. Whatever the reason may be I am confident that LE did the right thing on withholding the identification.

RIP Skylar, there will be justice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I knew it was because of the back road from blacksville to waynesburg :( feeling so sad today

UGH!!!! RIP beautiful girl! I truly hoped we would have a better outcome in this case. I hope those responsible are scared to death! My deepest condolences to the Neese family and Skylar's true friends.

Crap. I'm just heartbroken!

I had thought she was gone, but I'm still shocked. At least she can be put to rest. I hope an arrest will be made soon.

Rest in Peace, beautiful girl. Love & light to her family.

And justice for Skylar!

"one generation passeth away, and another generation cometh; but the earth abideth forever" Ecclesiastes

I have felt she was killed the very night she was last seen. At least she has been found, and we can hope some clues will come from the location or her body. If she was killed by teens, they may not have thought much about pings at the time.

I know I knew it was because of the back road from blacksville to waynesburg :( feeling so sad today

Great point, SMC. It's well documented that Skylar's friends live/lived in Blacksville (which is literally feet from Greene County PA). It would be very easy to drive her up Smith Creek rd (Rt 218) and leave her. That road is so surrounded by remote land. I sincerely hope this is what happened, because that would certainly point to a few select people, and lead the investigation in a solid direction. Crossing the PA border was the most helpful thing the killer did, because it ensures the FBI stays on the case, and it points to certain roads taken, which can easily lead back to a section of Morgantown or the surrounding area.

If you are reading this and you know something that you have not told police, you need to think very hard about all the mistakes the person/people who killed Skylar made. How close was she found to the places you hang out? How dark was it, when she died? Are you sure nothing was found with her? How much do you know about tracking cell phone activity? How many people know what you know, and how many people did they tell? How long until one of those people decides to look out for themselves and starts talking, hoping to get a deal?

To: <redacted>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:31 AM
Subject: Missing Child Poster Partner Recovery - West Virginia

Dear Poster Partner:
It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Skylar Neese missing from Star City, WV, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.
Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ad-body-found_n_2869613.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

While Neese's father David could not discuss specifics of the case, he did make a statement to West Virginia's MetroNews.

"Our whole world is gone. We lived for that girl. We did everything in the world for that girl, and now she’s gone,” Neese told the radio network. "No parent should ever have to bury their children."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My condolences to the family. Soooo sad...hmmm wonder why the "that girl"? probably nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654