GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys anything new? I've been keeping my eye out but still no updates . I do see where MB and her crew are at it again! It's driving SA and RS ( another girl that was supposedly there that night ) crazy!!!! There's also a new gang member LL check it out.

BBM
I see this acct is no longer. But did find the other one. Thanks!

Hello has anyone noticed MB has deleted her twitter and the rest of the crew has set theirs to private ! Except for the newest member LL. wonder what's going on?

some lurking I bet. Or something in the wind. A reaction to movement in the case perhaps.

I can't shake the feeling that lots is going on behind scenes despite a lack of new news.

I'm really hoping there is some movement in Skylar's case on the horizon.

We haven't forgotten you, Skylar.

From what I have heard the FBI is very involoved in this and are determined to bring those involved to justice. My question is the parents of the girls who took Skyler out. Why are they not getting their daughter to turn first? We all know the one who turns first gets the best deal... I imagine eventually someone turns.

From what I have heard the FBI is very involoved in this and are determined to bring those involved to justice. My question is the parents of the girls who took Skyler out. Why are they not getting their daughter to turn first? We all know the one who turns first gets the best deal... I imagine eventually someone turns.

I wonder if the FBI's involvement is why those tweeter accounts were deleted, even if the people behind them (MB&co) are innocent they probably wouldn't want to be found out.

That's a good question but frankly I don't think parents want to believe that their child could have done anything. They may have asked but if their kids said no they would probably just believe that instead. For all we know, if her friends are involved, they could all be blaming each other when they talk to their parents but washing their hands. It's sad but true. Also, some parents may know but be hopeful that they won't be caught.

It's also possible that they really did nothing or are trying to hide something that is only tangentially related.:waitasec:

By the way, if someone could PM me the link to the LL account that would be great thanks.

Bumping for Skylar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your whole life is a LONG time to live with guilt. Karma has its way

Your whole life is a LONG time to live with guilt. Karma has its way

SOOOO true Goldilocks... the problem is that when you are that young, it seems like you can get away with stuff, but as we get older we realize we don't get away with anything. Karma will find you!

Here in beautiful west Virginia the grand jury has met but still no one has revealed to them where Skylar is. I hope Star City leaders meet again and question more of Skylars classmates until she is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel