GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://wajr.com/common/more.php?m=15&r=1&item_id=5551

The roads in Morgantown were slick and dangerous on Feb. 10, 1996. Ice and snow pummeled the area, causing traffic problems all over Monongalia County.

Dave Neese, of Star City, remembers the day well. He and his wife Mary Neese brought home their daughter Skylar from the hospital that night. Looking back, the moment is even more special for the Neeses, because Skylar is their only child.

Sunday marks Skylar's 17th birthday.

The roads in Morgantown were slick and dangerous on Feb. 10, 1996. Ice and snow pummeled the area, causing traffic problems all over Monongalia County.

Dave Neese, of Star City, remembers the day well. He and his wife Mary Neese brought home their daughter Skylar from the hospital that night. Looking back, the moment is even more special for the Neeses, because Skylar is their only child.

I hope if Skylar is out there, missing at her own will, she knows that her family will welcome her home no matter what has happened.

Skylar disappeared on July 7. A surveillance camera near her home showed her sneaking out of a window before climbing into a four-door sedan. It's unknown who was in the car other than Skylar.
I thought Skylar was driving around with her friends? How is it unknown? For me personally, it's pretty obvious that her friends made her disappear.

Is anyone taking this seriously?? (& I don't mean the family)

Have cadaver dogs been to the house, the cabin, the car she was last seen in?
Every shop, wall, bus stop should have her picture in it!
Her friends should still be missing their BFF!!!

I get the feeling things are starting to close in around those who know more - someone has said something and pretending not to, one of them couldn't keep it bottled up (took the deal). IMO

Is anyone taking this seriously?? (& I don't mean the family)

Have cadaver dogs been to the house, the cabin, the car she was last seen in?
Every shop, wall, bus stop should have her picture in it!
Her friends should still be missing their BFF!!!

I get the feeling things are starting to close in around those who know more - someone has said something and pretending not to, one of them couldn't keep it bottled up (took the deal). IMO

This is a strange case, it seems like they have just wrote her off as a runway and called it good. Her mom has said multiple times her friends know more than they're saying and that nothing way being done. I remember her saying these were the girls that came to her crying the first couple days she was missing.

IMO when this starts unraveling, it's going to spin out of control.

This is a strange case, it seems like they have just wrote her off as a runway and called it good. Her mom has said multiple times her friends know more than they're saying and that nothing way being done. I remember her saying these were the girls that came to her crying the first couple days she was missing.

IMO when this starts unraveling, it's going to spin out of control.

That coming to the house crying could go either way. It could be because they were generally concerned or it could be an evil way to find out info on what was known. I'm hoping for the first, but not discounting the latter.

She's under age. It shouldn't matter if she left on her own or if she didn't. She needs to be found and the pressure needs to be put on hard for her friends and others, regardless if they are under age. If they know something they should speak.

I do hope it starts unraveling soon.

Has anyone noticed that the twitters (MB, JS, HF) that were harassing her friends haven't had any activity since Jan. 23 and 24? One of JS's last tweets was on the exact day the body was found in Greene County, PA and it said "SKY is gloomy today."

As far as this case unravelling, rumor has it that it's in the process of doing just that.

yep, I too think the unraveling has already begun. There is lots of movement right now behind the scenes.

:cow:

Happy Birthday Skylar. May you come home soon.

Perhaps this would be a good time to inquire if Texas Equisearch could come and look for Skylar.

The first one to talk will get immunity and perhaps have the first chance to put their side of the story across, after that the others will be on their own - they will come off looking worse. I'd want to be the first one to talk - not the last one! Regardless of what has to be said!

Hey guys anything new? I've been keeping my eye out but still no updates . I do see where MB and her crew are at it again! It's driving SA and RS ( another girl that was supposedly there that night ) crazy!!!! There's also a new gang member LL check it out.

Hi smc22.. if I have already welcomed you.. WELCOME! I saw the new gang member.. wonder whats going on? Waiting.. waiting..

Where are you Skylar?

I drive through Star City almost every day on my way to work. Some days I think about Skylar and her family as I drive by. This girl needs justice. Her family needs justice. When will she be found? When will those involved get the punishment they deserve?

It makes me sick to think that when this story first broke I thought for sure this is a girl who has left by her own free will. I said to myself "She will be back, she will be OK". But I realized my gut said otherwise. I just wanted to believe that this one would have a happy ending.

Then the truth starts to come out and it just chills you.

was hoping for word of an arrest or new lead.

mean girls. someone has to crack. maybe is already cracking.

As Spring warms up in beautiful West Virginia people going to the trails and streams may discover what has happened to Skylar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member