GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOt a big believer in Tarot to find the missing, too subjective, however, the tarot reading when I look at it, simply reinforces the feel I had immediately on Skylar.

Deceased. Big betrayal by a friend who was not. Near a body of water. to the southwest.

Take it for what it is. Mean girl stuff. A set up

MOO, IMO, all that.

I completely agree. These so called " friends" don't have an ounce of guilt their just moving on talking about smoking pot and boyfriends acting like they have nothing in the world to worry about . The truth will come out . If you look at skylars twitter it is very apparent that she loves her parents making shout outs to her father for bringing her fast food. Nowhere in my heart do I believe this girl ran away 7 long months ago and wouldn't contact her family .

So a certain facebook status that was liked by Skylar's mother and posted by D.C. a few days ago read and I quote, "So you accuse me of killing your friend and in reality it was you... Don't you feel awesome". This status I saw with my own eyes last night, but it has since been removed. There are rumors and I say again RUMORS, that one of the friends confessed and has been or is now in Chestnut Ridge.

What is Chestnut Ridge? TIA!

o maybe we will eventually have some answers. That is encouraging. Pretty sad that that bit of info qualifies as "encouraging" But hey, I'll take it for now.

I don't think it will be long from now. If skylars mother liked D.C's post then they know more than the public . Plus the second body found in Greene co. Makes me wonder because blacksville is close to Greene co. If you know the back roads . SA lives in blacksville and SE used to also be a resident . So they know their way around. Also earlier in the investigation SA and SE put stuff on fb about cabin parties. Like literally the day after skylars disappearance , blacksville is a very back-woodish area

Skylar is listed in NAMUS. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/17844/0/

First I've heard about her having a large gray purse. Also gives the description of her clothes.

I don't know who DC is. I did read about the cabin parties in the beginning. They were being held at SA's BF's cabin IIRC. I also couldn't find SE's twitter. I've read it in the past also. Has she removed it?

ETA also gives date as July 16 and she may be in the company of another female. This was ruled out. I wish they would update their site.

I don't think it will be long from now. If skylars mother liked D.C's post then they know more than the public . Plus the second body found in Greene co. Makes me wonder because blacksville is close to Greene co. If you know the back roads . SA lives in blacksville and SE used to also be a resident . So they know their way around. Also earlier in the investigation SA and SE put stuff on fb about cabin parties. Like literally the day after skylars disappearance , blacksville is a very back-woodish area

Welcome! (better late than never!)

Can I get a link for these bodies found? I can't seem to find anything! TIA!

You can find D.C on SA's twitter she is following him still and he apparently is a big pot head, you can tell by his user name SE has her twitter on private but my guess is her posts are just as selfish and guilt free as the other girls .

I cannot see the article because it says a service is required? Did it do that to you?

No it didn't do that to me.

Herald-Standard News Local News .Human remains found in Wayne Township
StoryCommentsPrint Create a hardcopy of this page Font Size: Default font size Larger font size 1.Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:00 am | Updated: 10:44 pm, Wed Jan 23, 2013.

Human remains found in Wayne Township By Josh Krysak jkrysak@heraldstandard.com Herald-Standard | 0 comments

While state police and the FBI confirmed Wednesday that human remains were recovered from a location in Greene County last week, no additional details have been released and no one is talking about the investigation.

State police and a spokeswoman for the FBI in Pittsburgh confirmed that the remains were found Jan. 16 in Wayne Township, which borders West Virginia.

Police initially declined to even confirm the find, but eventually directed inquires regarding the discovery to the FBI.

<modsnip>

Wow. The article makes is seem like finding, identifying, and releasing info to the public on BODIES FOUND just does not seem that important.

Oh wow. I am always glad to see movement in Skylar's case. I think of her often, and have often wondered why her case got so little traction and interest. For awhile I was coming to WS just to check and see if anybody knew anything about her. Maybe it was the suspicion surrounding her friends that got me, or the fact that she seemed to disappear with so few people in her life with the means to truly launch the large scale search and investigation that she needed and deserved. I feel a lot of sadness that she could just go missing like that and have her case go so quiet so quickly. I hope that Skylar is safe and at peace, and am glad to see some people involved in this discussion.

Still no updates on Skylar or the bodies found. It doesn't sound like they will be releasing any information on the bodies anytime soon either.

The find marks the second time human remains have been discovered in Greene County in the last two months.

In December, a group of hunters found human remains in a wooded area near Mount Morris. In that instance, Rohanna said that no foul play was suspected.

It is not known if officials were able to identify the first set of remains.

http://www.heraldstandard.com/news/...cle_3e5c8c8c-f433-57fb-b27d-135eb59f90f9.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79