GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness.. :( I'm hoping her being found will also give answers and evidence asap.

RIP Skylar!

Thoughts and Prayers go to the family and friends of the Neese family.

Heard the news and my heart just sank.

RIP Skylar, I hope your family can find some peace.

Rest in peace skylar! Not only will the people responsible face judgement day here on earth , they will also face judgement from god and there is no lying to him! I have had the chills ever since I watched the news today. Skylar will get justice ! If the family is reading this I send my deepest condolences and you will always be in my thoughts and prayers I have been following this case since the day I found out . Skylar was a good person she was always a sweetheart to me and everyone in Uhs no matter how they looked or what they wore. Dave and Mary have a very special daughter and she deserved better friends and a bright future !

What a shock to see this news, even though I did not believe she was alive.
I hope there are some clues, maybe some pings, to place possible suspects near the area where she was found.

Wow. Very sad. RIP Skylar. Apparently they found her body Jan. 16th and they just got results back now...? I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes.

I am saddened but at least now her family can have some closure instead of the great unknowing.

RIP Skylar. May your killer be brought to justice very soon.

Rest in peace beautiful Skylar!
My deepest condolences to her family and loved one!

Body found on my birthday.. Eek :(

On a positive note: on your birthday began a new phase in seeking justice for Skylar.
Now that her body is found and identified, I hope someone will begin to talk.

:( Another baby lost to a monster.

This is happening far too often and specifically seems to be little girls becoming ladies but not ladies yet.
They're not adults just because they begin to wear makeup and are no longer shaped like little girls.

Blessing to her family.

Oh No....I wasn't expecting this when I logged in.

RIP Skylar! Condolences to the Neese Family!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

RIP, Skylar....so young....fly high sweet baby-girl, fly high!

My heart breaks for Skylar's family and friends.

Praying for justice!

So terribly sad :(

Rest peacefully Skylar <3 love and light to your family *advertiser censored*

My prayers and condolences go out to Skylar's family. I can't imagine their pain. I also pray that justice is served quickly now.

RIP Skylar
:rose:

My prayers go to the Neese family, I am so very very sorry for their loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel