GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the banter on the topic boards is just not helpful. I bet SA is glad she didn't get the RS SE treatment!

Scar scary scary horrible story

IMO "not liking her anymore" is BS, you don't just murder your friend because you don't like them anymore, you do the mean girl routine and talk trash and ignore them (which it seems like RS and SE were doing before they killed Skylar, at least ignoring her according to twitter.

There has to be something else going on, will probably be revealed at trial. Really hope those two girls are locked up for LIFE.

I wonder if it has anything to do with Skylar talking to a boy that RS or SE liked? That's the only thing I could think of that made girls horribly angry with each other back when I was there ages. Still can't imagine it but could that be the motive? I hope they release motive because I can't imagine what would seem to be that important to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll end up being about a boy. I just know it. It will be petty and ugly and a boy will be at the center of it.

Just want to let it be known that someone is posting under my name on the Topix boards. I have never posted on those boards. Just wanted to put that out there.

They've mentioned WS before on there, so I wouldn't be surprised if they start using other people's names as well.

The ignorance on those boards is pretty abundant, so I just wanted to make sure to say it isn't me in case the poster says something atrocious.

Enjoy your holiday weekends :)

when the story about Skylar being missing and dropped off a block from home by a "friend" my mind immediately went to Shanda's case as well. That was what convinced me from day one that her friends were not friends and they were at the root of what happened to Skylar.

You may be right. Could be a girl and jealousy at the heart of it. Just speculating boy because of all the tweets regarding the boys they were alternately hot for. I am figuring Skylar caught the eye and attention of a boy that SE coveted. That was intolerable and so SE began a secret campaign to get RS to "hate" Skylar as well.

It seems no one does jealousy, angst and rage quite like teenage girls. Specifically the younger half of the teen years. Puberty driven emotion is lethal in more ways than one.

RIP Skylar :rose:

I have not seen RS twitter. Who seems to be worse SE or RS? Who do you guys think is the mastermind in this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you stick a knife into another human being? How can you as a young girl not be afraid of spending the rest of your life in prison? To see your friend's dead body and then get rid of it and see the police everywhere and authority figures trying to find the killer? How could this not scared a teen girl to the core? Evil is evil is evil. No normal kid can do this. MO

In the five-page court file on Shoaf, prosecutors say they plan to recommend a 20-year prison sentence. But she could get as many as 40 years under the law.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...girl-15-says-newly-released-court-transcript/

Lets hope its the latter. To be released at 36 years old will give Shoaf many decades of freedom to rebuild her life and have children - something Skylar will never be able to do.

She shouldn't be freed until she is elderly and the best years of her life are long past - why should she get to have a life after what she did?

In the five-page court file on Shoaf, prosecutors say they plan to recommend a 20-year prison sentence. But she could get as many as 40 years under the law.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...girl-15-says-newly-released-court-transcript/

20 years... 40 years... In the end she'll do what others do - earn ways to lessen her sentence through college course work and "rehabilitation" classes. She probably won't even serve half of whatever sentence is handed down when it's all said and done. :banghead:

Rumors on topix suggest that Anderson Cooper and his people are in Morgantown today. Maybe there will be more national news in this case or new info.

Just heard this from my mother. I've written a few emails to national news sources (mostly CNN, as they and MSNBC are my choice stations) in the past couple months. I hope this story will get more attention and perhaps force a bit of pressure when it comes to the sentencing of these two defendants.

While there is some sense of community outrage, it's not nearly what one would expect of such a crime. I feel invested because I went to the same high school and knew one of the killers, but it seems that in Morgantown, if you don't know the players, you don't have a lot of interest or information about the case. It's really unbelievable how little attention something this horrific has garnered.

According to Topix, Skylar's mother says the story will be on Anderson Cooper 360 tonight (5/30/13) at 8pm.

I checked Mary's Facebook and the Team Skylar<3 page and did not see anyone confirming this, so I guess we'll see. I've set the DVR for the next week just to be sure I catch it.

I looked onine for an episode guide to see if they list what the show is about tonight, but it doesn't describe what the show is about. Oh well.. I will set my DVR too in case I forget to watch! Thanks for sharing! :rockon:

I avoid the Topix sight lately... too much drama and arguing. ugh :argue:

I looked onine for an episode guide to see if they list what the show is about tonight, but it doesn't describe what the show is about. Oh well.. I will set my DVR too in case I forget to watch! Thanks for sharing! :rockon:

Here's a link to Anderson Cooper 360 web page and there's a little description box for Thursday - it does say it will be about Skylar's case. Of course it doesn't have a date, so I'm assuming it means Thursday as in tonight :)

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/
"360º Thursday at 8 and 10 p.m. ET
A small town in West Virginia was shocked by the murder of a local teen, and the unlikely suspects who plotted to take her life. Watch AC360° at 8 & 10 p.m. ET."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478