GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixteen is plenty old enough to know right from wrong. It is plenty old enough to know not to lure your friend to their brutal death. I really hope they are not set free at 21 after 'counseling' and 'anger therapy.'

it was not like one of them snapped. It was not like they were all drunk and one of them caught Skylar with their boyfriend so they snapped and attacked her in the heat of the moment. This was a cold, calculated, premeditated murder, based upon NOTHING. No reason. They just felt like it.

I think they are both extremely dangerous to society and I don't think they will ever be 'safe' to be around the general public. JMO

It's not a credible source so I'd be cautious to trust anything written there. A lot of it is hearsay and the writer has been accused of getting facts off the Topic forum and other such unreliable sources.

I.e. the article starts with the paragraph: "While all established big shot media news outlets are choosing to let one of the killers of 16 year old Skylar Neese remain a mysterious unidentified girl, we couldn’t care less about protecting her identify, & therefore shall expose the cruel evil spawn of Satan right here right now."

They don't even know how to write a sentence correctly!

oh gosh...even if only SOME of that new "information" is true it made my stomach turn. there was a poster here that speculated there could have been a lesbian love triangle going on (if that's really what happened). if those pictures of RS and her mother are legitimate, i just am at a loss for words. what parent could take their murdering 16 year old on a "goodbye" vacation, smiling for pictures and allegedly drinking and smoking with them??

makes my heart hurt for Skylar's parents. what sick little pigs these girls are. i wish they could get the death penalty.

ETA: if that account of SE's arrest at Cracker Barrel is true, i'm even more disgusted at the prospect that Skylar was on SE's father's property. The idea that those parents could have possibly helped cover up for their daughter while someone else's lay dead is just...despicable.

I found out a couple of weeks ago that I actually know (and used to hang with in a crowd) SE's mom. I couldn't believe it. Of course, that was many, many years ago, and not even sure if she would remember me. She was a firey redhead back in the day, and a very loose cannon. She wasn't afraid of anyone or anything. Apples sure don't fall from the tree!

Taking a murderer to a goodbye vacation with smiles on their faces? Disgusting.

Everything about this story makes me sick......kids killing kids......confessed killer being allowed to walk around free......everything including LEs handling of this case from day 1 is just disgusting!! Why does or did, or should it have mattered that this girl snuck out her bedroom window? I mean seriously......that makes her disappearance less important why? And the one girl has already been given a plea deal to 2nd degree?

still nothing new? wheels of justice and all, I guess.

I've not seen anything new for a while. I really thought SE would have been transfered to adult status by now and we'd have some further information. Can't be long now surely!

Thinking about Skylar's dad this Father's Day...

New story. Skylar's parents haven't yet been able to get her remains from the state & her father is staging a protest on Monday. You can read/watch here.

Seems like this board goes dead right before news comes out. Hopefully that will be the case and this upcoming week we'll start seeing some progress.

New story. Skylar's parents haven't yet been able to get her remains from the state & her father is staging a protest on Monday. You can read/watch here.

Seems like this board goes dead right before news comes out. Hopefully that will be the case and this upcoming week we'll start seeing some progress.

That is so awful for her family who, no doubt, will just want to lay her to rest in a peaceful place that they can visit to mourn their loss. It must add so much to their ability to find a new 'normal' in their lives.

Considering the state of composition that the remains were in, does anyone know what reason the state would have in retaining them? Surely all tests would have been underway by now.

There was an article in the Morgantown newspaper this morning:

Te e n’s remains not returned, protest planned

BY BRANDY BRUBAKER The Dominion Post

The parents of Skylar Neese are planning a protest this afternoon at the Greene County (Pa.) Coroner’s Office if the coroner does not agree to return Skylar’s remains to the family.

“We want her back and they keep telling us no,” Mary Neese, Skylar’s mother, said Sunday. Neese said Monongalia County officials are trying to help them reach out to Greene County Coroner Gregory Rohanna, but, if they don’t hear from him this morning, they will protest in front of his office at 22 West High St., Waynesburg, Pa., at 1 p.m. today. Several members of the family’s Facebook page, Team-Skylar 2012, have pledged to attend and Neese said all are welcome. The protest, she said, will be peaceful.

“She’s our daughter. We are hoping he’ll come to his senses,” Neese said.

<modsnip>

Shoaf has not yet been sentenced. The other teen has not been publicly identified because she is still charged as a juvenile.

http://live.dominionpost.com/Neese--‘We-want-her-back’

I am confused as to what tests the coroner would need to perform at this point after the FBI has had her and done all its testing. So coroner had her first, then FBI now back to coroner. And he is still not done with her??

What more could he need to be doing or testing at this point?

Is he in some way related or tied to one of the perps?

Not a conspiracy theorist but this seems highly unusual.

Did the PA coroner have her first, or was it the WV coroner? My assumption is that the PA coroner did the first tests (as her remains were found there), then the remains were sent to the FBI and more information about the confessions and charges against SE were released. As it now looks like SE is going to be prosecuted in PA, my guess is that the PA coroner wants to make sure all the bases have been covered before SE is transferred to adult status, the trial gets underway, and Skylar's remains are returned to her family permanently. This is the PA coroner's last chance to tie up loose ends and to confirm findings before Skylar is laid to rest forever, so I'm sure they're just being thorough to ensure the air-tight conviction of SE. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj