GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I'm surprised but today's plea just astounded me. Realized her story would fail and cracked. I'm thankful for what Skylar's family was spared but at the same time, infuriated. Total sociopath.

The thing that gives me shivers is the fact they counted down from 3 to start stabbing her, and SE's tweet afterwards about counting down. I wonder if the girls families (the perps) have spoken out?

Thing is exactly right. I'm not much for getting overly cranky but I'd like to slap the **** out of her.

This case makes me so mad that I avoid the thread like the plague because it is so hard to sit on my hands and not let out of stream of expletives regarding these two inhuman monsters who killed their best friend. I don't have the emotion often, but I hate them, not just for killing Skyler and everything they took away from her and her family, but for everything they did afterward.

They make me sick to my stomach and it stinks that they get to breathe the same air as everyone else.

Rant over.

MOO

That's exactly how I feel. Their inhumanity is absolutely chilling. I read every tweet Eddy wrote before and after the crime and it's jaw dropping. Her arrogance and cruelty are beyond anything I can understand, and she would have kept going if Shoaf hadn't cracked.

I don't know why I'm surprised but today's plea just astounded me. Realized her story would fail and cracked. I'm thankful for what Skylar's family was spared but at the same time, infuriated. Total sociopath.

When your attorney tells you he is unable to mount a defence on your behalf then I guess she didn't have anywhere else to go. I don't think it's a case of her realising her story would fail - I personally think she would have carried on denying it until hell froze over - but when your lawyer tells you straight he has 'nothing' (Benniger's own words in court) upon which to build so much as an attempt at defending you, then even the likes of Shelia Eddy has to face the inevitable.

That's exactly how I feel. Their inhumanity is absolutely chilling. I read every tweet Eddy wrote before and after the crime and it's jaw dropping. Her arrogance and cruelty are beyond anything I can understand, and she would have kept going if Shoaf hadn't cracked.

Something is missing in her hardwiring. Someone mentioned on another site discussing this topic Shelia mouthed a thank you when she heard she didn't have to immediately go to an adult corrections center, because there were supposedly no available beds.
Shelia Eddy has no remorse or concern for anyone but herself. She's a real piece of work.

I find myself still mad tonight.

Skyler, beautiful girl, I know you are somewhere so much better now, but there were things for you to do here and they were taken away from you. I pray for your family nightly, I hope that they find closure. Maybe one day I'll be able to pray for your killers, today is not that day.

The world misses you Skyler and everything that you would have done while you were here. I wish God's blessings on your family and pray that they can heal from the unfairness of losing you.

Love and light to everyone who's been praying for Sklyer and her family since she went missing. I hope everyone, especially her family and those who loved her can start to heal. :heartbeat:

ALWAYS MOO

I am very disappointed in this outcome. I have waited a few days in hopes that I could lose some of the rage at the unfairness of it all.

These horrible horrible girls. The crime itself was bad enough. But the actions afterward, that is what gets me. The faux concern, the buddying up to Skylar's parents and "grieving" and "worrying" with them. The woe is me social media posts and fake tributes to their dear dear friend Skylar. It was sickening and very telling.

Pure evil. disgusting and this outcome does not feel at all like justice to me.

I hope it is enough to offer some sort of closure and healing to Skylar's parents. Because ultimately, that is the most important thing at this point.

While I'm glad the 2 cold-blooded murderers didn't get off scott free, I would have wanted them tried on federal charges. Not only do they need to be punished for callously taking the life of their young friend, but they deserve to be punished to the fullest extent of the law because they pose a very real threat to society.

I know the Neeses will never forget what these girls did, but will the general public? Will a parole board 15 years from now? Their theatrics in concealing the crime was very convincing. I think the heroes of the case who worked on Skylar's behalf were the trio's classmates. They figured out what happened and pressured the girls, which proved to be too much for Rachel's conscience and led to a break in the case.

It irked me to see Shelia sitting there still looking so defiant during sentencing, yet there was nothing she could say in her own defense. It's mindboggling to think of her and Rachel's heartlessness in betraying a friend; the premeditation involved .... the weapons, the shovel, the private property across state boundaries to dispose of the body, the plan to lure Skylar out of her apartment without anyone's knowledge, and then their facade of innocence to cover up their crime. If they could be capable of doing something so unconscionable as 16-year-old girls, what will they be capable of in 15 years? In 30 years?

While I'm glad the 2 cold-blooded murderers didn't get off scott free, I would have wanted them tried on federal charges. Not only do they need to be punished for callously taking the life of their young friend, but they deserve to be punished to the fullest extent of the law because they pose a very real threat to society.

I know the Neeses will never forget what these girls did, but will the general public? Will a parole board 15 years from now? Their theatrics in concealing the crime was very convincing. I think the heroes of the case who worked on Skylar's behalf were the trio's classmates. They figured out what happened and pressured the girls, which proved to be too much for Rachel's conscience and led to a break in the case.

It irked me to see Shelia sitting there still looking so defiant during sentencing, yet there was nothing she could say in her own defense. It's mindboggling to think of her and Rachel's heartlessness in betraying a friend; the premeditation involved .... the weapons, the shovel, the private property across state boundaries to dispose of the body, the plan to lure Skylar out of her apartment without anyone's knowledge, and then their facade of innocence to cover up their crime. If they could be capable of doing something so unconscionable as 16-year-old girls, what will they be capable of in 15 years? In 30 years?

I agree. SE in particular doesn't need to be in Juvie since she's 18. A lot of those girls there are as young as 14. This girl is dangerous imo and doesn't need to around younger girls since she's now an adult.

If anyone knows/finds anywhere where I can re-watch the live stream or video of the plea/sentencing please post! Thanks!

It is on YouTube, just search for Shelia Eddy. Also the prosecutor's press conference is there as well.

FYI, saw tonight there is a book about the case coming out soon. Did a name search on Amazon and it says the release date is Feb 4.

skylar%20book.JPG

If you want to pre-order the book, just go to Amazon.com and type in "Skylar Neese". I'm unable to link, for some reason.

Wasn't online these last few days and just caught up now on the news.

I'm disappointed as well at the sentence. Let's hope she isn't parolled after 15 years because she deserves to stay in prison for life for what she did.

I hope RS gets the maximum.

The one good thing to come of this is that the Neeses are spared a trial and the grisly details of Skylar's murder. :(

IMO SE and RS got off easy! This is a terrible injustice for the Neese Family, RIP SKYLAR.
The only way justice will be served is if both SE and RS serve their time in solitary, where the days and nights drag long, lonely, and without light....may both SE and RS feel the world moving on without them, their families and friends moving on without them, and may they truly come to feel, comprehend, and regret that there are things in this life far worse than death.....For the Neese Family and for Skylar - May the Great Spirit bring you peace of mind, may the peace be there in all that you may find, and may the peace be there in all that you leave behind.

IMO SE and RS got off easy! This is a terrible injustice for the Neese Family, RIP SKYLAR.
The only way justice will be served is if both SE and RS serve their time in solitary, where the days and nights drag long, lonely, and without light....may both SE and RS feel the world moving on without them, their families and friends moving on without them, and may they truly come to feel, comprehend, and regret that there are things in this life far worse than death.....For the Neese Family and for Skylar - May the Great Spirit bring you peace of mind, may the peace be there in all that you may find, and may the peace be there in all that you leave behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed