GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me the best part of the Dateline piece was Mr. Neese telling RS she could take her apology and stick it.

I felt so much compassion for him, losing his baby to her supposed BFFs. Skylar was a true daddy's girl and the videos of her and her daddy when she was a wee bit broke my heart.

RS and SE can rot as far I'm concerned

JMO

To me the best part of the Dateline piece was Mr. Neese telling RS she could take her apology and stick it.

I felt so much compassion for him, losing his baby to her supposed BFFs. Skylar was a true daddy's girl and the videos of her and her daddy when she was a wee bit broke my heart.

RS and SE can rot as far I'm concerned

JMO

Yes! Rot and burn.
I watched again thanks to the video provided because I was half paying attention when it aired on TV due to family bothering me..people know how that goes.
Last night when I watched on TV I missed the part about RS and SE stabbing Skylar from behind as she was walking back to the car. The cowards started stabbing her in the back.
I don't think I could allow them to live if that was my baby girl. God help me I'd be in jail for life.

Scroll down for the VLOG about behind the scenes at the Dr. Phil show about this case:

http://newsball.com/letters-from-shelia-eddy-interview-with-alexis-eddy-and-more/

The insights he shares here make the most sense to me about the motives in this case. And apparently those are going to be revealed in the Dr Phil show on Monday.

Very interesting. I can't hate on Alexis though. I have a very close cousin that is only one year older than me and we grew up together like sisters. I have older sisters but there is such an age span they were more like second moms. Same with my cousin; her older sisters were my sisters age. They all hung out and, then we hung out being we were younger.
I would never stop loving her regardless. Eventually I believe AE will move on with her life. She'll marry, have kids, maybe even move with her SO to another state to build her adult life.
Shelia will be alone when all the stories on the net and TV stop, when all her old "buds" get older and move away as well.
She'll have nothing and no-one except mom.

Oh, and how freaky is it that Shelia was trying to find out information on Rachel from her new found felon friend who got moved to where Rachel is housed?
Rachel is in deep doo doo if she goes to Lakin after Eddy has been there months making new felony buddies.
Could be entertaining.

Shelia is a piece of work but we already knew this. Shelia is more cold and lacks empathy (typical sociopath traits), but Rachel has serious anger and emotional issues that are just as dangerous but maybe more fixable with many years of working on it, and preferable working on it locked up somewhere. She is very volatile, and while she seemed sorry and easily dropped tears thanks to her extreme emotionalism, there is a very angry and violent female underneath.
Listening to the 911 call Patricia Shoaf made was insightful, and to think this has happened several times before with the fighting and hitting and screaming at each other. Dysfunction Junction.

Just saw this case on Dateline. So sad that she was killed because she trusted the wrong girls who killed her simply because they didn't like her. I think Sheila is a psychopath and was the ringleader and Rachel just went along with her. Rachel at least had a consciensce. Too bad she didn't use it to stop the planned murder...

Scroll down for the VLOG about behind the scenes at the Dr. Phil show about this case:

http://newsball.com/letters-from-shelia-eddy-interview-with-alexis-eddy-and-more/

The insights he shares here make the most sense to me about the motives in this case. And apparently those are going to be revealed in the Dr Phil show on Monday.

Thanks for that. I watched about a third of it, then he seemed to start repeating himself. But he seemed to be confirming the theory that Rachel and Shelia had a lesbian relationship, and that Skylar herself possibly even taped, or shot video or photos of Shelia & Rachel having sex and that was Rachel's primary motivation for killing her, primarily due to Rachel's mother's disapproval of a previous Lesbian in Rachel's life (It wasn't clear to me if Rachel had a sexual relationship with the first girl or not.)

It's pretty clear that Rachel's mother was very controlling and obviously a lot of Rachel's anxiety, perfectionism, and emotional issues stem from all of that. I'm sure her mom is pleased with herself considering where all the pressure she put on Rachel got her.

All three of these girls are only children, (correct?) that's a kind of fascinating part of the dynamic right there, isn't it? Again with all the pressure.

Anyway, I think Newsball is probably right that Rachel was terrified of turning Skylar loose with these sex tapes (if there are some) but I'm not as quick to let Shelia off the hook. I think she's a cold hearted sociopath.

The trouble was that the combination of Shelia's ice running through her veins, and Rachel's volatile fear and emotional hysteria was a venomous toxic and deadly combination for poor Skylar. They were a catalyst for each other. A perfect storm.

All my opinion of course.

Just saw this case on Dateline. So sad that she was killed because she trusted the wrong girls who killed her simply because they didn't like her. I think Sheila is a psychopath and was the ringleader and Rachel just went along with her. Rachel at least had a consciensce. Too bad she didn't use it to stop the planned murder...

Dr Phil looks to be more informative. Check out the video called "A Chilling Murder"
http://www.drphil.com/

Dave and Mary give us a lot more details in that little clip about Rachel's confession than the prosecutor gave in court.
Rachel, according to Dave, indeed said Shelia was the mastermind. Also, Skylar managed to get the knife away from Rachel and stabbed her in the leg with it (go Skylar!!), and after that Rachel stopped the attack but, Shelia kept going and kept stabbing. Rachel said they stopped counting after fifty stab wounds. This was a bloody slaughter.
Noway either of them should be out of prison ....ever.

So is the newsball guy writing a book too? Is it also correct that the book some of us already bought it going to be released again with more information?

I just saw her story on Dr Phil. Poor little girl. I will never understand how this happens.

Praying for her family as her parents are just devastated.

So is the newsball guy writing a book too? Is it also correct that the book some of us already bought it going to be released again with more information?

Cole "Watermark" Bartiromo has not mentioned anything about writing a book (other than one sarcastic comment).

You are correct that the book will be re-released with more info.

Pretty Little Killers: The Truth Behind the Savage Murder of Skylar Neese: Daleen Berry, Geoffrey C. Fuller: 9781940363103

Note: The image that appears above the link is NOT the book. Not sure why Sister of Silence is showing up, but do click on the link to pre-order the Skylar Neese book if you're interested.

Rachel is in deep doo doo if she goes to Lakin after Eddy has been there months making new felony buddies.

(quote snipped by me)

Totally, and don't people who have ratted out others have a target on their backs too?

Personally, I think that Shelia and Rachel should rekindle their romance in prison (jk).

I'm glad we finally got the specifics on how Rachel got that cut on her leg. That detail was new to me. Although it had been suggested that Skylar fought back and I knew Rachel had the cut, the specifics from Dr. Phil were the first time I'd heard it directly stated that Skylar did indeed get the knife away from Rachel and manage to cut her leg with it. Bless her heart, can you just imagine the horror and terror she went through in those final moments.

I really can't think of very many more horrific stories than this one. I just don't know when I've heard of such cold calculating ice. Even a crime like Adam Lanza and the Newtown killings is somehow easier to explain with mental illness. (Though that is difficult, don't misunderstand me) Even the horrifically sad stories we hear so often on here at WS of overly taxed parents who snap and murder children in a fit of temper. (Not an excuse, I know, but I can stretch my own stress and at least begin to see it.) But this premeditated calmly executed and jointly and with knives! With their hands. At such close personal range. Not standing feet away pulling the trigger of a gun. Not keeping a distance. They would have been covered in her blood.

This story just defies all humanity.

I suspect if Kyron Horman's case is ever solved it will be like this. One of cold calculation, only the perp in that case has so far managed to continue to keep her cool. I believe Shelia would have gotten away with this crime on her own. I don't think she would have ever revealed the truth. If Rachel hadn't broken down, Skykar would never have been found and they would never have had probable cause to search Shelia's trunk. I don't think Shelia would ever have cracked.

I have been a WS lurker for some time but this case finally made me register on the site. I despise Dr. Phil but watched yesterday for the updates on the case. I was happy to see some REAL therapeutic moments with Dr. Phil and Dave. Dave is so full of rage, I just feel for them both. To have it confirmed Skylar wrote about the sexual encounter/relationship between the other two girls in her journal was news to me, I thought it had sort of been speculation until that point. That was FASCINATING to me that they sort of had a "real time" back-up for that rumor. And I don't think I will EVER not feel sick to my stomach when the "We went on three" tweet is mentioned. Every time. Ugh.

As far as the public knows, were the shovel, knives, bloody clothes of rachel & sheila ever found?

I thought on Dateline I heard that Rachel only admits that Sheila was the one who got rid of the items and supposedly Rachel didn't know where. Is it true that none of those items have been found to this day? Not that it matters legally with a guilty plea from each. I am honestly just shocked that the clean-up job and/or the disposal of those items was good enough that the girls were not caught more immediately with an abundance of physical evidence (I know some of Skylar's blood was found in Sheila's trunk)... as Greenpalm said, Rachel and Sheila would have been covered in Skylar's blood. I guess at sixteen-year-old I wouldn't know where to dispose of bloody items involved in a murder but Sheila Eddy is a rare breed...

Where can I see the full episode of Dr. Phil? Cold ending to the first case I started following on WS... I hope Shelia's and Skylar's Twitter accounts will be eventually closed, because it's chilling to see Shelia was Skylar's first follower on there. And Shelia's tweets after the murder... oh my.

I'm going to search my dvr and see if I can find it to record it. I meant to do it Sunday and totally forgot.

Slightly O/T and JMO
I'm bummed about the book being updated re-released. I really think it's pretty crappy to rush something out and promote it to people you know would want to buy it and then announce it's going to be updated and re-released again almost immediately. It's a lot like a rip off. I didn't want to comment on the book here because I think the writer is a member, but I just had to say something. It's only 8 bucks, but AFAIK that $ doesn't go to the Neese family. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member