GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading RS Twitter yesterday afternoon. skiing, having fun....blah, blah, blah....

It amazes me how they can just continue with their lives as if nothing ever happened. I'm sure LE is crossing their T's and dotting their I's. Just a matter of time. Jmo

Sorry for quoting myself, but this Twitter Acct is back, because of an addiction to it. The skiing and having fun....deleted.

I think it may be just for supervision bc these girls are out of control. Did you notice one of the friends going bowling said I wanna go bowling and "bowling" Jesus where are these kids parents! Those are the last people on earth I would be hanging with ! Or Allow my kids to hang with

Unfortunately, that is so common here. I was born and raised in Morgantown and have lived here all my life, trust me, it's only getting worse and worse. I thought there was a ton of partying and drugs when I was in HS - I graduated in 2004 and it's already like another world with these kids! And I mean, when I was in ?HS I saw a kid nonchalantly snort coke in the science class during a group activity, drugs were commonplace inside of schools. It's a party town and they start young. Parents turn a blind eye. Now I hear even heroin is getting big with these kids?

I will say that these girls should just delete their Twitter accounts. They are being stupid - to be involved in something like this that is now becoming even more public and then to be tweeting your whereabouts is just plain idiotic. There are like 3 bowling alleys, if that, in town and I bet I know which one they were going to. I would not feel safe broadcasting my location to the world that if I were in such a position. I guess they don't see any need to lay low?

Of course I'm sure they feel "untouchable", so why bother. It really is like these kids are living in the Twilight Zone! MOO!

I agree with Pisces_Sun. The party culture is so ridiculous here. It's the type of culture that breeds a "no consequences" attitude. People - and I mean children too - talk so openly about their drug use, and it surprises me. It's just so glorified here because of the university's reputation as a party school.

Another thing big in high school now are high powered pain killers and they smoke them ? I mean come on smoking a pill? I guess it's a matter of how low can you go , I would hate to see these kids in their thirties they won't have a penny to their name! I honestly think these girls think they have nothing to worry about and they can do whatever they want ! I don't think it will be much longer though I'm almost positive they know exactly what happened behind the scenes !

I agree with Pisces_Sun. The party culture is so ridiculous here. It's the type of culture that breeds a "no consequences" attitude. People - and I mean children too - talk so openly about their drug use, and it surprises me. It's just so glorified here because of the university's reputation as a party school.

Yep, it's almost unbearable these days to the point where I'm thinking about moving. People literally come to WVU *just* to trash the town and leave it when they're done partying. I heard thousands and thousands came flocking to town to party on St. Patrick's day just bc of the YouTube controversy from last St. Paddy's day.

And the pervasive attitude around here seems to be "I can do whatever I want and get away with it". I know some teachers and coaches when I was in HS promoted that attitude among the jocks, etc. back then and I can only imagine it's gotten worse, as every vice in this town only gets amplified as the years pass. I can almost guarantee you that those involved thought they would get away with it then and still feel like life will go on as normal now. They feel no fear and it's people like them who are turning this town into something dangerous.

It sounds like Skylar's family pretty much know what the circumstances were and who all is involved and expect this info to be made public quickly. I hope this happens tonight! I can't understand why there haven't been arrests already. I'd love to hear anyone's theory on the most likely scenario from the time Skylar left out her window up to her demise.
BBM

I've been wanting to write this all down & get it out for a while, so here I go:

-We know Skylar got into a car with a friend. The friend identified herself shortly after Skylar went missing.
-By the description of the car, Twitter photos, and the fact that it's fairly common knowledge by now, we know the friend who picked her up is SE.
-The friend claimed she dropped Skylar off down the street. Reasons this is a flawed claim:
-No video of Skylar coming home
-Skylar's parents live in an apartment complex. While the complex is small, and at the very end of a dead-end street, it does have a parking lot. It seems that car noise would not be something that would immediately alert the parents to Skylar sneaking out/in.
-The car entered the parking lot to pick Skylar up. The parents would probably be more likely to awaken to the sound of a car after only being asleep a short time (when the car picked her up) than they would be later in the evening (during the alleged drop-off).

The location of the remains:
-Over the PA Line near Blacksville
-If Skylar's friends dropped her off, then someone would have had to wait at/near her home until she arrived, then drive her to an area she is known to visit. This seems nearly impossible for a stranger.
-If Skylar and her friends went to Blacksville that night, the drop-off story seems nearly impossible.
-It seems likely the friends were either involved, or know who was. If Skylar left with someone else (a guy), it seems logical the friends would ask Skylar how she'd get home.
-Blacksville is known to be a place where Skylar & her friends hung out. If the remains were located in this area, then it could only be someone she knew. It doesn't seem reasonable that the friends would let her go off with a stranger. Plus, if Skylar did go off with someone the friends didn't know, and she didn't return, it seems likely that they would call the police (or, at the very least, wait until sober and tell the police what they knew).

-Over the PA line up 79 from Morgantown/Star city:
-It is still possible that something happened with the friends & they drove this route to dispose of the body (as it seems unlikely that they dropped her off).
-This location makes the stranger theory more plausible because it would be the easiest way to get into PA from Skylar's home. However, the odds of a stranger being on the small dead-end road of Skylar's apartment complex when she was dropped off seems like a 1 in a million shot. I think this theory can easily be discarded.
-This location opens up the idea that it was someone from work, or another acquaintance. However, again, that person would have had to wait at her home, not knowing when.if she would return with her friends.

Based on this information, I think Skylar left her home with her friends & they went to Blacksville. I think the friends know exactly what happened, whether they were directly involved or not. While not impossible by any means, I find it difficult to believe that SE or RS intentionally killed Skylar. I think, either, a guy was involved, or drugs were the cause of death. It doesn't seem like the friends had enough animosity toward her to plan to kill her. While the bank robbery idea brings intrigue (and the photo of one of the suspects looks like the boyfriend of one of SE and Skylar's friends on Twitter), it doesn't seem like the most reasonable explanation. That said, if it was murder and not an OD, reason doesn't matter too much.

Wow, ok, sorry for rambling. Just had to write everything down.

I will add to yours and say I think you are right that the friends did not return her to the apartment complex, and go one step further and say I am convinced they were directly involved in Skylar's death.

I think they were directly involved (In my opinion) why would they hide it for so long if they were not directly involved! Also they HAVE been offered immunity why turn that down ? What makes them ten times more cold hearted is they lied to her parents for so long! I wonder what they were thinking while he was on tv sobbing and talking about how he still had hopes for skylars safe return? Nothing they were thinking about boys, tanning, makeup and other things teenage girls think about, not about the missing best friend ! Why? Because they KNOW exactly what happened ! But rumor has it one friend hasn't been keeping quiet ! Time for reality to smack these lil girls in the face

yup I'm right on track with you all. I am having a hard time understanding why no arrests can be made by now, unbelievable.

Again, I am going to be on the fence about how direct any involvement was until something comes out, because I cannot accept that some teenage girls somehow had the expertise to pull off a murder that leaves behind no evidence to the point where they are still walking the streets 2 months after the body was found. Does anyone have a take on this?

Again, I am going to be on the fence about how direct any involvement was until something comes out, because I cannot accept that some teenage girls somehow had the expertise to pull off a murder that leaves behind no evidence to the point where they are still walking the streets 2 months after the body was found. Does anyone have a take on this?

I don't know, of course. But is it possible that forensic evidence pointed to one person in this little "gang", but police are working to find a way to take them all down? Or maybe what they have for evidence right now isn't quite enough and police are trying to get someone to crack?

ETA: I was just thinking there may also be prints/DNA from the girls that have admitted from the start that they were with Skylar. But depending on what exactly the content of this evidence is, it may have the potential to be "explained away" in court by a defense attorney, given that the girls have already admitted to spending time with Skylar the night she went missing. Perhaps LE wants to be sure they have the absolute strongest case possible so that the guilty cannot squeeze out of these charges or be acquitted at trial.

IDK what happened to Skylar. No facts on cause of death, etc. But I firmly believe the girl who picked her up knows exactly what happened. I have no problem believing these girls are "Pretty Little Liars", nor do I have a problem believing young women can be violent. They seem to think they are untouchable.

Im hoping they get a wake up call on that real soon!

I was just wondering how old the rumored people are in this case? Is it possible we'll have to wait until some or all of them are 18? I think the questioning of a minor vs the questioning of an adult are quite different in the eyes of the law.

Since this case was basically ignored and treated as if Skylar was a runaway, and given the time that has passed til finding her body, all evidence IMO is going to be circumstantial. I do not imagine there is much in the way of physical evidence tying them to the murder.

Evidence of her in the friend's car would not be useful as we all know she was in the friend's car.

What other physical evidence could there be except maybe hair and fibers found in the area of or on the remains?

MOO

Since this case was basically ignored and treated as if Skylar was a runaway, and given the time that has passed til finding her body, all evidence IMO is going to be circumstantial. I do not imagine there is much in the way of physical evidence tying them to the murder.

Evidence of her in the friend's car would not be useful as we all know she was in the friend's car.

What other physical evidence could there be except maybe hair and fibers found in the area of or on the remains?

MOO

But unless someone has talked, the circumstantial evidence is absolutely not enough to try these girls. So while everyone is surprised they still haven't been arrested, it makes sense to me. Rumors are enough to question someone sure, but they're not a reason to convict.

In my opinion, someone had to have talked and that's how they knew where to find the body. And that's why they haven't released any details as to how the body was found.

hoping you are right precious. Hoping the discovery of the body is indication someone cracked.

The *rumors* around town indicate that at least one person has talked. I would lean towards believing that to be true because like previous posters, I also do not think they would've found the body otherwise.

MOO

I'm a horrible "sleuther" I can't even find the twitter accounts.

I hope whoever is responsible for this gets put in jail very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie