GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I can post someone's Twitter handle here but I cooperated with one dude on the Amanda Todd suicide case, he's skilled. He found the tormentor.

I would not post the twitter handle thisiseku. That would probably violate the rules as your friend is not a principal in this case.

Anonymous (the group) has broken quite a few cases wide open and brought them into the public's eye. That I must admit. If they were to look at this case they would probably have it all wrapped up in a matter of hours.

I am a bit nervous about their methods but hey, every society needs its whistle blowers. They are the technology age's answer to that function, I guess.

I know there are alot of missing people in America , but this case has had almost absolutely no publicity at all ! We need someone like this group to make these girls wake up and get the truth for skylars parents !

In case I never welcomed you to WS, SMC22... WELCOME and thank you for your input in Skylar's case!!!!!!

Can someone tell me, how many is rumored to be involved? TIA My heart aches for Mr. and Mrs. Neese and I hope Justice for Skylar comes soon.

"A monstrous crime allegedly took place in Steubenville, OH this August -- the rape and sodomization of a 16-year-old girl over the course of several hours by a group of local high school athletes known to their peers as "The Rape Crew." The story began making headlines in December, but most people didn't hear about it until New Year's day, when a hacktivist group designating itself part of Anonymous posted an in-depth, disturbing set of dossiers and documents that it dubbed the Steubenville files.

"On December 23, 2012 a cell within Anonymous called 'Knight Sec' took up the cause of giving a voice to the victim of this horrible crime and began unraveling this conspiracy of silence designed to protect a group of these high school football players," the site says in a mission statement. The group gathered intel from students at Steubenville High School, from illegally hacked email accounts, and from Facebook messages and tweets posted by those who participated in or witnessed the assault. (Note to those who conflate brutal gang rape with broad comedy: nothing is ever truly erased in cyberspace.)"

From: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michealene-cristini-risley/a-conversation-with-anony_b_2433813.html

I think an Anon investigation is just what those involved with the Skylar Neese case need. I wonder if they would continue on happily Tweeting about tanning and McDonald's if this case suddenly got the scrutiny it deserved. It just makes me sick!

Gosh it would be amazing if Anonymous would investigate Skylar's case. She deserves justice.

Why does anyone believe LE is not investigating this crime?

Why does anyone believe LE is not investigating this crime?

They are and have been investigating it...things are going on behind the scenes. There are rumors that one or more parties involved have been "talking" for awhile and rumors about immunity having been granted.

The Chief of Police basically botched the case to begin with, insisting Skylar was a runaway and not investigating it as a crime or a matter of urgency. It took months for real movement to take place, *I believe*.

I think the body was found because the FBI became involved. <- MOO

Beyond that, I don't know. If just what we know here on these boards (which isn't that much really) became public, there would be a huge uproar in town that these kids (and whoever else may have been involved) are running around free. No real details have been released yet, but there must be a reason for that IMO.

I still believe getting Anonymous involved would be a positive.

They are and have been investigating it...things are going on behind the scenes. There are rumors that one or more parties involved have been "talking" for awhile and rumors about immunity having been granted.

The Chief of Police basically botched the case to begin with, insisting Skylar was a runaway and not investigating it as a crime or a matter of urgency. It took months for real movement to take place, *I believe*.

I think the body was found because the FBI became involved. <- MOO

Beyond that, I don't know. If just what we know here on these boards (which isn't that much really) became public, there would be a huge uproar in town that these kids (and whoever else may have been involved) are running around free. No real details have been released yet, but there must be a reason for that IMO.

I still believe getting Anonymous involved would be a positive.

I'm wondering what you are referring to that we on the boards know that people in town do not? I feel like a lot of the rumors have been posted by people from the area.

I'm wondering what you are referring to that we on the boards know that people in town do not? I feel like a lot of the rumors have been posted by people from the area.

All I meant was, we here know a lot more about the case than what most people in my town have generally heard. What most people I have discussed the case with around town know is basically, "Skylar Neese got in a car with unidentified individuals last summer, disappeared, and her body was found months later in Wayne Township".

We know things like the girls' initials/names, what they're saying on their Twitter accounts, their seemingly cavalier attitudes about their "bestfriend's" disappearance, rumored potential links to the Blacksville bank robberies, etc. because we have actively sought the information out, but most people who have no direct connections to the case are not aware of those details. It's something you'd have to do some sleuthing on the web to find out unless you know people who are talking about the rumors.

I was not implying that anything has been posted to the WS board which hasn't already been rumored by locals, because as you've pointed out, all of the rumors here have been posted by people from the area.

All I meant was, we here know a lot more about the case than what most people in my town have generally heard. What most people I have discussed the case with around town know is basically, "Skylar Neese got in a car with unidentified individuals last summer, disappeared, and her body was found months later in Wayne Township".

We know things like the girls' initials/names, what they're saying on their Twitter accounts, their seemingly cavalier attitudes about their "bestfriend's" disappearance, rumored potential links to the Blacksville bank robberies, etc. because we have actively sought the information out, but most people who have no direct connections to the case are not aware of those details. It's something you'd have to do some sleuthing on the web to find out unless you know people who are talking about the rumors.

I was not implying that anything has been posted to the WS board which hasn't already been rumored by locals, because as you've pointed out, all of the rumors here have been posted by people from the area.

Thanks for clarifying. I do agree that most people are only peripherally aware and do not discuss the details we do, but the rumors in town seem to be rampant. I'm of the camp that LE is doing everything they can now, though they clearly dropped the ball in the beginning. Hopefully someone is talking, but I don't like the idea of people being arrested on the strength of rumor which is why I am pushing the issue.

Thanks for clarifying. I do agree that most people are only peripherally aware and do not discuss the details we do, but the rumors in town seem to be rampant. I'm of the camp that LE is doing everything they can now, though they clearly dropped the ball in the beginning. Hopefully someone is talking, but I don't like the idea of people being arrested on the strength of rumor which is why I am pushing the issue.

If somebody was going to be arrested on the " strength" of rumor it would've happened! They know alot more behind the scenes and these girls were the last people with her alive ! The original story they told LE was SE RS and skylar went "joy riding " around star city for an hour, let me ask is star city really a place to joyride? All there is is the university town center and everything would have been closed! Second I find it really suspicious the last surveillance tape from sheets is right beside the road you take to blacksville !!! So let me ask do you think these girls went for a little innocent joyride around star city for a whole hour or did they go to blacksville and party where SE is familiar with the area, let me remind you skylar was found 5 miles from blacksville

If somebody was going to be arrested on the " strength" of rumor it would've happened! They know alot more behind the scenes and these girls were the last people with her alive ! The original story they told LE was SE RS and skylar went "joy riding " around star city for an hour, let me ask is star city really a place to joyride? All there is is the university town center and everything would have been closed! Second I find it really suspicious the last surveillance tape from sheets is right beside the road you take to blacksville !!! So let me ask do you think these girls went for a little innocent joyride around star city for a whole hour or did they go to blacksville and party where SE is familiar with the area, let me remind you skylar was found 5 miles from blacksville

You certainly wouldn't joyride in Star City. Period. That's like speedboating in a community pool. Star City is so tiny and there's nothing to do there, and it's full of stoplights and traffic moving towards the highway.

They should have thought of a more reasonable story! Even if they just wanted to get high in the car and drive around, Star City would not be the place. It's right down the road from the police station..

I think you're right about them going to Blacksville to party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie