Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google: https://policies.google.com/terms/information-requests?hl=en-US

Requests for information in emergencies

If we reasonably believe that we can prevent someone from dying or from suffering serious physical harm, we may provide information to a government agency — for example, in the case of bomb threats, school shootings, kidnappings, suicide prevention, and missing persons cases. We still consider these requests in light of applicable laws and our policies

3. I am not diagnosing with this statement at all but I am curious if Brian will be labeled endangered missing. Does Florida even have that? One of his last pins to his pinterest was about how to cope with Autistic burnout. Now, he could’ve pinned it for a number of reasons, including design. But it is noteworthy, and would allow endangered missing status if he were autistic, imho. Link for reference. https://pin.it/4h9tChb

My brother is Aspergers (high functioning Autistic) there is no way he would have been
able to interact with LE like BL did in that video. Definitely not. MOO

Trying to catch up.

Might be totally irrelevant based on where I am in the thread right now, but BL was an uncle. Knowing criss-cross apple sauce seems totally normal to me. I also say it (although I'm a parent).

I went by his parents house again today. There were quite a few more people there than yesterday. I am guessing because it is the weekend. There were also a few NPPD vehicles there which I did not see yesterday. There was a gathering of young, maybe early 20 something, people in the driveway across the street from the house. Maybe they know her? Who knows. I stayed parked there for about 30 minutes. Then I heard that they were searching the Carlton Reserve. I live close to there, so that makes me a little curious. I have a feeling law enforcement knows a lot more than they are telling the public.

Last edited:
It takes months for that info- recent cases we were told 18 months.

There is a difference in standard requests and emergency requests. Google, SnapChat, etc. has LE Emergency info as well but below is FB’s.

Emergency Requests
In responding to a matter involving imminent harm to a child or risk of death or serious physical injury to any person and requiring disclosure of information without delay, a law enforcement official may submit a request through the Law Enforcement Online Request System. Note: We will not review or respond to requests submitted by non-law enforcement officials. Users aware of an emergency situation should immediately and directly contact local law enforcement officials.

Safety Center

They waited until they thought he was out of sight no way do they not know where he is! I asked my husband if his lawyer could hide him out and he said no it’s illegal, but is there any proof he came back to Florida????
He can't hide...for long. *If* he is still alive, he should contact his attorney, surrender, and work with his attorney. NY State does not have the death penalty, and the way sentences go in the U.S., he can take classes, have pen pals, and will likely only serve half his sentence.
Let us hope his parents are encouraging him to do the right thing...."when" they talk to him of course.

Then again, we have no idea whether he is guilty. The above is just speculating.

Amateur opinion and speculation

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1439272811541975044?s=21

North Port Police say the items taken out of Brian Laundrie's house in evidence bags yesterday were articles of Brian's clothing. They needed clothes for the K9s. Police say the parents would only talk about the whereabouts of Brian. Attorney was on the phone the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer