Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't believe he is in the reserve. Living in Florida he knows it's miserable in there, with the mosquitos, humidity, and alligators. He's not a tourist. This guy is not resourceful or a survivalist by nature imo, he wouldn't last a night in there, alligators and all.

Unless he was not planning on coming back, with a rope in his backpack, I think this location was planned a ruse. Parents "finding the car" and driving it back the same day is off too. How was he supposed to get back if the car was taken away?

Brian is elsewhere, maybe hiding in plain sight in a big city, with a wad of cash his parents gave him, or off to some barefoot commune who knows where.

I agree... these two were not really survivalist people though that's the impression they tried to give. If he was in a city, wearing a baseball cap to cover his baldness, shaved his scruff off, he would look a lot different than he did during the van trip. As long as he put shoes on. I also think he's in a city somewhere planning his next move. IMO this guy is not great at fleeing but he is full of ideas. I also think the parents are helping him and all this missing persons thing with him is a distraction and a ruse to get sympathy from the public.

De
To my knowledge the ownership of the van has not been established. I understand it to be "theirs." And if I'm playing devil's advocate, the parents may not have know exactly who owned it either.
Devil's advocate to your Devil's advocate - how is their an innocent explanation for leaving your ex "on the road" (perhaps quite literally) with no wheels, especially when those wheels also serve as shelter and a means to cook, no matter whose vehicle it is?

Just wondering why BL would be wandering around his neighbourhood listening to tunes...would he be trying to sneak in and out past the media army and protesters for his meals, drinks, to sleep?

To me the bigger question is if this is Brian, what device is he listening to music on? His phone? An old iPod/MP3 player? It would be a terrible idea to bring your personal cellphone on the run with you IMO.

ETA: My parents still have old electronics from years ago, including my old iPod Nano and cellphones, so it's possible he grabbed one of his old devices at his parents house if they kept that kind of stuff.

It wasn’t a cellphone photo. It was a screenshot from an IG or FB live which was already blurry because reception was terrible.
It was definitely a news video camera’s recording of a much clearer picture on a woman’s phone- I saw it. It’s like looking at a picture of a picture of a picture now that it’s been zoomed in online- hopefully the neighbor who took it has turned the original image over to the police
Just wondering why BL would be wandering around his neighbourhood listening to tunes...would he be trying to sneak in and out past the media army and protesters for his meals, drinks, to sleep?
Because he thinks he’s smarter than them

Did he come back at all is the question IMO. Only the sketchy parents have claimed to have seen him in FL.
This board is moving way to fast to read anything… so I’d appreciate a MSM link….How do we know for a fact that he came back to FL alone?
Has anyone come forward that has seen him in Florida?

IMO the search for Gabby must also be done downstream of any streams/rivers in that area. If BL never wanted GP to be discovered, throwing her body in a river would be the best bet.

I think if he knew anything about water and weighting a body, he'd choose a lake, instead. But if it's ever shown they were actually in Idaho (I don't think they had time), I'll rethink it.

I agree with you & Cedar. I hope both of them are found. And I think the story isn’t going to be anywhere close to what is being speculated on these threads.

I bet that at least a couple of posters will be on the right track, because nearly every theory possible has been thrown out.
_______

Spread Creek campground is not in GTNP and the difference in jurisdiction is considerable. Spread Creek is in a National Forest (Bridger-Teton), dispersed, barely supervised, and quite remote, whereas the NP campgrounds are packed at all times and ranger presence is quite visible. I do think it's entirely possible they were driving in and back to tour GTNP (way cheaper than staying at the NP campgrounds too - possibly free).

What's our source on them being at Spread Creek on August 29?

Because unless BL's parents are lying, he's back in FL on Sept 1, which means he drove nearly nonstop (and speaks to state of mind).

I understand why we're talking about it but honestly I don't care about the Utah stop. I can't tell anything about them from it.

What I can't get past is not telling police the last time you saw your missing girlfriend. If she walked away, you can say that. If she left you, you can say that. If she met another guy, you can say that. If you got mad and left her at a coffee shop, you can say that. It doesn't matter if you are a good person, a bad person, a narcissist, a kind and gentle man, an aggressive SOB - most people would still want to find their missing loved one.

Unless they were responsible for the disappearance. I really can't think of any other reason. So I don't know why we need to get bogged down in debating whether Brian is an angel because if he was that good of a person he'd tell someone where Gabby is. Period.
The only reason I can see for BL to refuse to give LE the simplest information like the location where he last saw GP is because he can't tell the truth about that and fears LE will know he is lying if he gives false information.

So he clammed up and said nothing to LE. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshy