Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they broke up, he flew home and moved his own stuff out of storage back into the house because he was no longer going to be on the trip. When GP spoke to her dad in the hotel, she didn't tell him BL left because it wasn't a planned trip back but rather he just left in a huff and she didn't want her parents to know she was alone.

Then GP and BL cool off and make up and he decides to join her again on the trip and flies back.

JMO but that seems more likely than a planned trip to empty out a storage locker that could have been done before they left?

OK...I think that is what happened. Or if he was moving things "into" storage it was because they did break it was her things he was moving.

Then Gabby or both of them realized she could not drive the van by herself and she still wanted to make it work. They talked and decided to give their relationship another try. But, again it escalated into a physical fight. We don't know if it was an accident, or a crime of passion.

I am sure he is hurting and panicking. They probably did love each other, but were dangerously incompatible. And probably his parents are now trying to protect him. This is just very very sad.

I hope Equusearch comes to help in a search.

They offered. Duty Ron, a YouTuber, is their LE liaison. He stated on his show that their Midwest director contacted him and told them they are willing to help. I sent the info to the Find Gabby FB page and explained how it works. I hope they've contacted him.

This is horribly morbid, but would an alligator eat your whole body? Ex. Would there be remains to be found? :(

I don't understand why law enforcement is chasing him into the wilderness area. If he's not a suspect then who cares if he goes camping?. Shouldn't their resources be used on the case where someone is actually missing and not on a a self-professed outdoorsman out on a little walkabout? The mosquitoes, heat, and humidity will drive him out eventually. If he chooses to end his life in there then who really cares? There are definitely better uses for LE resources right now. Just my own personal opinions and musings...
His lawyer called the FBI and said that his parents wanted to file a missing person report. LE can’t exactly ignore that. And seeing how he is a person of interest in the investigation of a missing woman , of course they want to find him.
JMO

Re: campsite numbers…

On this website, There are campsite numbers assigned to “Spread Creek Dispersed Campsite” and separate sequential numbers assigned to “Toppings Lake Dispersed Campsite”.

RV Camping in Moran Wyoming: 191 Campgrounds in the Moran area - Campendium

I’ve found reviews for Spread creek campsites numbered up to 13. Not 15 as indicated on the FBI map. Toppings Lake campsites number up to 27. Not the 24 on the FBI map.

Campsite numbers change, especially in undeveloped or dispersed campsites that don't come with designated parking places and places to pitch a tent, and barbeque grills and fire pits.

Someone in charge decides that there really isn't enough room for one, or they try to squeeze in another one. In some places, they get washed out.

Here's why Brian is in such big trouble, IMO --

If he killed her or if she slipped -- whichever -- and she fell down into a canyon, or crevice or had a life-ending fall, why didn't he call Park Rangers for help? If she walked off, and didn't return for several days, why didn't he contact the Park Rangers for help?
If they were on the way to a new destination or on the way home, and he killed her, or if she ran off -- whichever -- why didn't he call a local LEO?
Whatever situation, he's in a heap o' trouble for not alerting authorities. At least he could have alerted authorities when he got home.
There aren't many good alternatives left, IMO.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 9.33.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 9.33.30 PM.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 29
Not forming any judgment against his personal taste in music or art or what it even means - but I simply find it interesting how much it contrasts with GP's light, bubbly, healthy, uplifting, positive influencer vibe she was trying to create.

In the Moab video, when Gabby says "He's a downer!" I started nodding vigorously.

But if things like drawing Itchy and Scratchy fanart or reading Chuck Palahniuk were genuine danger signs, every day would be like the Purge. Brian's IG captions are relentlessly negative in tone, and he does seem a bit immature for a soon-to-be-24-year-old man (and making money from selling knockoff art of someone else's creations isn't very admirable.) But that doesn't red-flag someone as a murderer. BL doesn't strike me as being much different than a whole lot of other drifting, aimless millennial dudes.

As a woman, I can tell you those tears were not this was a regular disagreement tears, those were relationship-end tears. I don’t think either of them told the whole story for fear of the legal consequences. I realize someone saw something back at Moonflower, but I just can’t help but feel we are missing something. I know she was afraid of being left- did maybe she actually catch him trying to leave? Had he left her before? That to me would justify that kind of reaction. It looks like she has serious fears of being abandoned. That comes from somewhere.

He could have a history of walking/driving away when things get tough for him.

Looks like he has walked/driven away now, as well.

This camper recognizes them as campsites. It used to be that the little green triangles were supposed to represent tents.

That's pretty much how all the loops (if any) are laid out. You'll come to an intersection and those numbers will be pointing in different directions - not always clearly. Go to some national or state park page and look at maps of campsites.

again…I’ve corrected my mistake. Please see post #360. No need for shade.

Anyone else think it would be really strange that he'd be just browsing Spotify for songs to add to his playlist 1-2 days after he possibly killed his fiance and just got home and has to answer to his parents? I mean the whole thing is strange, but it just seems like something that wouldn't be important to do right then. All MOO of course.

Bit strange but some people find solace in music. Also he had a LONG drive home by himself (if he was by himself.) if he has done something to gabby I can’t imagine it was a pleasant drive back to Florida for him. He probably listened to angry/sad music feeling sorry for himself to try block out his thoughts. I saw on twitter someone said his playlist was updated only a few hours ago. Can anyone see if this is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98