Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My new theory is that Brian has not been in Florida since the murder. I bet one of the parents flew out and drove it back and he went to New York to hide with relatives or something. No one has seen him. I don’t think he’s there.
I started posting this Friday and got a lot of poo poos so just be prepared. Bambi agreed though. The fact is no one can say they ever laid eyes on him.

Missing White Woman Syndrome strikes again. What is so special about this case that it's been dominating news media all across the country for days (except for the obvious of the victim being young, blonde, and attractive)? Someone clue me in.
I became interested because her fiancé returned early without her and didn’t speak up. That was the most interesting bit and the most confusing, it drew me in.

I would not be so quick to blame B.L's parents.What if they had really tried to get the information from him but he just would not talk about it.You can't force someone to talk.Maybe they tried and tried and just could not get him to talk about it.

Unacceptable. All of my arguments require long anecdotes and the server can't take that tonight. So I'll leave it at this:

If it turns out that his parents have aided and abetted his escape from justice, the NPPD needs to present them with a bill for the cost of the search for him along with whatever charges they can levy.

Re a gun -- All I have seen here is speculation or questions, as in "Did he take a gun?" or "Does he have a gun?" That's all I've seen.
There was a video of LE looking at what appears to be an empty gun case. ( please don't ask me to find it at this point). This was looked at outside of BL's house. I have not heard if that case was emptied recently or whenever. IMO

This comes across as a very demeaning comment toward women, yet I'm sure you mean well. We get that men feel uncomfortable when women cry or show other distressed emotions, but you seem to imply that women are unstable and men are responsible for keeping them stable. There is nothing wrong with crying or showing emotions. And no one is asking you to stop women from 'inciting physical violence against you'.

You are correct that it came across that way and I apologize, that was not my intention. Women are not unstable and it is not man's responsibility to keep them stable. I only share it from my perspective as I am a man. I am responsible to not make my S/O emotionally distressed, and likewise, they are responsible to not do the same to me. Even though we both have that power, since are invested in eachother, it has to be respected and not abused.

As for "inciting physical violence against you", what I meant there is that it seems likely that Brian manipulated her to a point where she was acting out physically while he made himself out to be the victim.

see i'm having a lot of trouble with the timeline too..
for example: ok, he kills her on the 27th, then hikes 20 miles up snake river to dispose of evidence until hes picked up on the 29th at 6pm.. but this just sounds weird because she actually *wasnt* killed in a super remote part.. it's not like she was found miles and miles away. she was actually extremely close to many people. even people who were camping on the same side of the creek and closer to her than her van which was only 900ft away. so her body was there for 2 days , leaving the van and her body to be found ? the van was parked illegally and people remember seeing it because it was strange looking. so even if he left her body inside the van, hes extremely lucky no one called rangers out to ask them to move. it's honestly just really bad luck her body hadn't been found sooner.

what if he kills her when he got back from his 20 mile multi-day hike ? he gets back, gets pissed that maybe she didn't get much done on her blog or whatever she was working on... maybe the time away from him she decided she needed to break up with him and says that when he gets back... (but lets be honest, i don't think he'd let her out of his sight) kills her on sunday evening, when there would be less people around since its a sunday and people maybe had to work on monday. but if thats the case, someone would've had to have seen her the whole weekend. i can't imagine she'd just stay holed up in the van the whole time, she would've had to go outside to go to the bathroom, stretch her legs, etc...

its all so odd.
How do you know other people were as close or closer to the location of her body as her van was? Are you personally familiar with this area? The Berthune video, while brief, did not lead me to conclude that. Some sightlines do appear clear where not treed but even a headlamp at night would not be suspicious to other campers, IMO.

I don't think he went on a 20-mile hike either. No reason to. Lots of opportunities to dispose of evidence there and on his route home.

Some people are not convinced it was him the Tic Toker picked up, either. There's a lot we don't know. Would the dogs have hit on her scent if he put her on top of the van to transport her to where she was found? Lots of questions. I hope we get lots of answers.

#JusticeForGabby

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing White Woman Syndrome strikes again. What is so special about this case that it's been dominating news media all across the country for days (except for the obvious of the victim being young, blonde, and attractive)? Someone clue me in.

I live in Ogden, one of the last places she was seen. That's what caught my attention. Her skin color and looks had nothing to do with it.

Hi, Jmoose

He's looking mighty guilty to me, too. We know the statistics. Odds are he did it. His actions are speaking pretty loudly.

Nonetheless, those folks that hold back their judgement waiting for coroner's reports and witness statements and for BL to make his official statement all have a bit of an advantage over the rest of us. Any of us can be wrong, but those waiting for a higher grade of evidence are less likely to be wrong.

Fair enough; but I am willing to bet real money that if Brian doesn’t pull a “Fotis Dulos” in the face of what I think will pile up to be a lot of evidence, he gets convicted of murder. Because logic tells me that she did not commit suicide (even if she’s not buried), and I don’t think she came into contact with a murderous stranger. The odds that Brian only stole her vehicle, leaving her in the woods with nothing, after which she was murdered by someone else (and left in a place which was near where her van was spotted by a witness) are astronomical. I think there is already some high quality evidence. Some here may think that circumstantial evidence isn’t high quality evidence, but that isn’t true.

So wait, is Miranda’s story true then, about the hitchhiking? I can’t find this now, but I thought yesterday Gabby’s mother said they weren’t considering that credible because the timing (of the 29th) didn’t work with him supposedly getting back to FL on the first (which I’ve seen worked out by many that it’s totally possible, even if no one flew out to help him drive back). I wonder if Miranda’s Jeep was inspected for his prints or anything? To prove he was in there?

oviedo said:
Yes I remember and I also saw a post that said the parents found out Wednesday and picked the car up maybe Thursday IIRC ?- but I can’t get the link and wasn’t able to update the media thread
I found pictures that showed the Mustang missing on Tuesday, then reappeared on Wednesday. Threat 12, page 2, post 37 (Daily Mail was the source of the pic's

@oviedo I finally found it!

Body matching description of Gabby Petito found in Grand Teton

Steven Bertolino, the Laundrie family attorney told ABC News on Sunday that the family picked up the car, Brian Laundrie was using, on Thursday morning from the reserve after going out on Wednesday to look for their son.

Laundrie left the family home on Tuesday morning with a backpack. Bertolino said that the family went out to the reserve on Wednesday to look for him and spotted a note from the North Port Police Department on the car saying it needed to be removed.

The family left the car overnight "so he could drive back," the attorney said. When Laundrie didn't come home Thursday morning, the family went back to retrieve the car.

The family then called police on Friday to file a missing person report

Then, the parents’ statement that they LEFT the car at the park on Wednesday then picked it up Thursday is wrong.

photos prove the car was NOT at the house Tuesday but WAS there Wednesday morning when reporters arrived and did not move for days.

You can see video of their tent on their YouTube video. Nomadic Statik is the channel name.
Thank you I found it. The dome tent in the video is larger, but still more of a habitation type tent than anything I have ever seen Law Enforcement use for processing evidence or to cover a crime scene - for one thing, I don't think you could stand up inside of it. I still don't know what to make of this dome tent.

I started following because it was a "local" story... in northern Utah. But it's also a "local" story in New York (where she's from), in Florida (where they're living), in Colorado (where they drive through), and in Idaho and Wyoming. Millions of people visit national parks, so people feel like the places she visited were familiar.

I'll just say this, as a man, you are responsible for not escalating your S/O's emotions to the point of causing them extreme distress, breakdowns, and inciting physical violence against yourself. You are not emotionally mature enough for a relationship.

If that's the case, you can't handle that woman and should take time to work on yourself and find spiritual, mental, and emotional growth.

Sure, there are abusive women. That is distinct from this point.

Yes, could it be that Brian was in therapy and returned that week because he knew he was losing it? Sorry, pure speculation.

Body found in Wyoming is believed to missing Gabby Petito

LIVE Updates

WHEN WILL AN AUTOPSY BE COMPLETED?

An autopsy is scheduled for later this week to determine the cause of death of Gabby Petito, the 22-year-old woman whose body is believed to have been found in Grand Teton National Park.

The Teton County Coroner's Office confirmed to Fox News Digital that the autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday, September 21.

The coroner's van was seen leaving the national park after FBI and National Park Service officials held a press conference regarding the remains.

Teton County Coroner Brent Blue was on the scene at the park.

Yeah, can someone please clarify about the burying and digging? I leave for two minutes and there’s like 10 more pages!

Digging - Some people thought they saw a hunched figure in a field digging. I don’t see it. I see a weird shaped bush.

Buried - For those watching the live feed earlier the remains were semi clearly shown briefly by a copter that cut away. It appeared to be a partly or shallowly buried body (some clothing was visible) - MOO The news has since edited it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela