Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that’s the last proof of life of GP. Another post pointed out that her flip flops were left outside the back door on the ground at the time that back door closed. It had been said that she got mad at BL for dragging dirt into the van. If so, it would make sense that she would leave her flip flops outside the van.

It's proof of someone's life, not necessarily hers.

If, say, they fought outside the van and either struggled or he knocked her out or killed her, then picked her up to get her in the van - a sandal (and a phone?) being dropped just outside the van door would be perfectly consistent.

As would shutting the door when you see someone coming and don't want the usual friendly hello because your dead or unconscious girlfriend is in the back of the van and you're covered in sweat or blood and panicking about what to do.

I know people still use WU, but aren’t there faster, easier ways to send money to someone? Or is this so they’ll have cash right away?

It's been a long time since I sent money through western union, I can't remember if it's instant. But PayPal, Venmo, Cash app..I'm sure there are others, are all quick ways to send money too.

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet.. I read through 40 pages last night looking and didn't see it but now there are 30 more pages that I don't have time to read. Anyway, here is the GPS coordinates where LE set up the tent: 43°46'35.42"N, 110°29'43.74"W

Google earth pic and chopper 5 pic attached for comparison

Awesome post @jasonreed.

Viewing the water levels, I think we can rule out that Gabby may have drowned.

48150781-10008971-image-a-83_1632149352196.jpg

This picture makes me believe they were actively looking for Brian
Do you have a MSM source for that image? It could be from any place, any where.

Yes, it is. @bizarre_design_ - it's linked to multiple times from GP's posts.
This is absolutely his account. The succulent post is under the "green" story
Go look
This account has one more "_" than his. If you look there are no posts on this one
Laundrie home was taped off this morning just after FBI pulled up according to News Nation Now reporter, BE. Iirc.
I wonder if it was "park police" not NPPD police? Maybe by practice they have preprinted letters that they just add to cars in the lot when people have been there for hours? Just a thought.

Unbelievable to me that the Laundries could have been so involved with Gabby. That she LIVED with them those years, and they would not insist on someone notifying her family that she was left behind in trip. …Unless BL told them something damned incriminating and deadly to him.
I would assume he told them something or they wouldn't have hired an attorney so quickly. JMO

Is there still LE processing the scene where the body was found?
I think this is what happened as well. Doesn't seem like they pulled over for some site seeing at that spot. They pulled over because they were fighting. She was done and ran away. He went after her.
they could have just been walking together to stretch their legs, or look for a good place to pitch the tent, its all such a mystery ugh.

I have a theory about this that I think may get deleted or the people with pitchforks will come to get me, but I'm going put it out there anyway. Since everyone here thinks Brain is a possible serial killer and murderer, let me counter that with this:

Gabby herself stated she was going through some things (I am not bringing up mental health issues, these were her words), and she also seemed distraught and inconsolable in that traffic stop where it was determined that she was the aggressor in the situation.

Put yourself in Brain's shoes please for this next part: Gabby has an accident, or she harms herself (a general hypothetical) or something other than Brian causes her death. They are alone, there are no witnesses. There is now a history of an altercation at the traffic stop and he is scared. Scared something happened and scared no one will believe him when he tells the truth (remember from Brian's POV). So he leaves her out there, not a great move, drives home, tries to figure out what to do next. He tells his parents what actually happened in his mind, she fell off a high rock and passed away, whatever he would have said. They call a lawyer due to this strange situation and are told to not talk.

Brian feels guilty and is distraught about her being gone and what he did by leaving her. He feels trapped with media camping out his house. He's scared, so he leaves. That's all I have. Anyone think this is possible? Not trying to give him a pass, just a different point of view, since no one, not me, not you, knows what happened.

I think this is a stretch. But it would make a good movie.

I know people still use WU, but aren’t there faster, easier ways to send money to someone? Or is this so they’ll have cash right away?
There’s apps on your phone like cash app, Facebook pay, etc. buy cash app you actually have to verify who you are, you can’t just make a fake account. And there’s a footprint of doing that.. there’s a footprint with all of it. And you have to have ID when you SEND western union as well. You can’t just walk in and say “‘my name is _____ and I want to send money.” I need ID of who you are. There’s also something similar from Walmart but either way I think you need ID to pick up and send. And with this being a National case, if anyone saw the name Laundrie, they should’ve been alerted.

My opinion, they know parents are in contact with him, setting up communications/trackers, getting parents to contact him and get an idea of location. Parents were not arrested, just taken out of the house whilst it was searched, equipment set up, as parents are now back in the house, to negotiate/talk to him

You suppose equipment such as bugs/listening devices?

Is there still LE processing the scene where the body was found?
I think this is what happened as well. Doesn't seem like they pulled over for some site seeing at that spot. They pulled over because they were fighting. She was done and ran away. He went after her.
they could have just been walking together to stretch their legs, or look for a good place to pitch the tent, its all such a mystery ugh.

Unbelievable to me that the Laundries could have been so involved with Gabby. That she LIVED with them those years, and they would not insist on someone notifying her family that she was left behind in trip. …Unless BL told them something damned incriminating and deadly to him.
I would assume he told them something or they wouldn't have hired an attorney so quickly. JMO

Curious... What is the last (most recent) published photograph of Brian Laundrie? I'm curious, to consider how he might appear at this point in time. If the most recent is the BodyCam images, then he's had over a month of facial hair and head hair. I suppose he could have gained weight(?), too. He could have, what, a half inch beard, gotee, fumanchu, etc. by now? Couple that, with different clothes, a hat of some sort and sunglasses... well, I'm not so certain that he'd stick out like a sore thumb.
And, sadly, we are in the middle of a you-know-what that makes people walking around with face coverings completely normal and even expected. All the better for flying under the radar.

@dalsglen , sorry, I'm not online much this week. You asked about a scent in the swamp two threads back. Depending on the conditions, a scent can last a couple of days. Any heavy rain would pretty much wipe out the scent.
Could the scent be planted through clothing? Keeping in mind we've had torrential rain for days -

Replying to you because I can’t find the original post about being able to anonymously send money through western union. I’ve worked in a store that does western union (and I sent many transactions through that job) and you cannot send it anonymously. You have to have a name of who it’s going to. If they don’t have ID you can do a security question but there has to be a name. And a phone number. You can’t just send it to anyone without any way for them to identify who they are.

Thanks for the clarification, but it was just an example of money transfer service they could use, also dont need to transfer money anonymously, not a crime to wire someone money if not aware of a crime. Regardless, money alone is not a valid reason for him to return to Florida (if he did). There are mutiple avenues to be given money by his parents without physical exchange. I just wonder if he was going to go on the run, why not go to Mexico prior to suspicion. He could have been in Mexico with a liveable Van before her parents even realised something was up. The return of the van was what alerted everyone to her missing. It just seems like there is way more to the story.

I have to think GP was running away from him, and he ran her down. I can't see him hefting a body two football fields away.

Just on this point, he is NOT a big guy.

He's 5ft 8" and maybe 3 inches taller than Gabby and doesn't look like he weighed much more. He doesn't look physically strong (I appreciate looks can be deceiving), but for him to have carried or dragged a body would've taken a lot out of him IMO.

The position where the van was parked when it was spotted by the YouTubers isn't far from where her body was found, and there's a little bridge that leads over the scrubland about 10m behind the van and to the left.

I think he parked there so he could make a quick getaway in the van incase he was spotted, but it also meant he could quickly carry or drag a BODY out of the back of the van, over the little bridge and then he was hidden from the roadside (and any vehicle headlights) by trees as soon as he'd crossed over that bridge.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member