Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - FL won't pursue it. However, the van can still be reported as missing by Gabby's parents. In Utah.

And Gabby's parents can go to court on her behalf and get a Guardian ad Litem or more likely a Guardianship of her resources - and then, they can show that her BF did not return the van to its proper owner (which, if it's hers, he did not).
I still think her dad in FL helped her buy that van and is on the note - just my opinion of course but he has standing to report it stolen, pursue a civil theft lawsuit - many avenues open if he has an ownership interest on the van
JMO

Yellowstone/Teton is my neck of the woods. I grew up in southwest Montana and frequently visited Wyoming.

There's only one highway to get from Grand Teton NP to Yellowstone NP, via US191. It's good two-lane road. I presume there are security cameras at the Yellowstone NP South Entrance, so when they say she didn't make it to Yellowstone, they're probably pretty sure about that.

I would like to know whether they definitely made it to Grand Teton, like were they seen on any cameras? Or is it just what GP said on her FaceTime with her mother?

Absolutely, and the fact that he is almost wants his photos to appear as if he is solo, zero indication GB is present with him. Almost like he did something sinister and wanted to enjoy his last day or two of freedom climbing rocks and eating melon before booking it back to FL to cover up his crimes..
Welcome!

Can someone please explain to me about BL going back home to FL to pack up things. This forum is moving a mile a minute and I'm getting so confused. Did he actually go back to FL or was he asked by his parents to return to FL?

NS did an exclusive interview with DM today and stated that she questioned why BL traveled to Florida in Aug to help his dad move their things to storage --and she also wants to know where GP's property is at.

Although NS did not state the dates in August that BL was in Florida, I speculate that BL took a flight from SLC to Florida around 8/17 and probably returned around 8/23.

BL would have been back to spend the night in the hotel with GP where they were allegedly seen checking out/leaving the hotel together on 8/24.

Take note that the travel dates are speculation only (from the published timelines), but the rest has been reported in MSM.

Yet, Gabby was Insta-ing and blogging and also communicating with two sets of family members - trying to build her channel. Even if you want to depict Gabby's mom in this manner (daughter doesn't really care to stay in touch), she was staying in touch with several (many) others.

So you think she gave her BF the van and just slipped away, as I take it.

I have no idea,I'm just saying that at their ages,young people can change a lot! They are spreading their wings,discovering new paths,and ideas and their personalities may even change.

"This is going to be one of those big cases of 2021 folks" Mike King

Not a video, it is a story map

Gabby Petito • Van-Life
It’s certainly trending that way. Potential victims with a social media presence like this, tend to generate way more interest than those who don’t have that.

There’s also the circumstances as well.

No
Podcast at link if anyone would like to listen

From podcast

"I went and tried to do a deep dive on who this guy is.
On all his social media accounts, there is nothing prior to meeting this young lady."

The boyfriend of a missing Florida woman who reportedly vanished in late August wrote a cryptic post last year about their relationship.

Gabrielle Petito, 22, reportedly left New York around June 17, after traveling from Florida to attend her brother’s high school graduation. Grace told Fox News that from there, Petito and her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, embarked across the country in a converted camper van, stopping at national parks Utah and Colorado along the way.

According to The Sun, Laundrie wrote in an Instagram post shared last year: “My biggest fear is that one day I’ll wake up and it will have all been a dream, because that is what every second h
Yea Gabby lived with them and she’s missing and his dad is.. sweeping up around the yard??? Weird?

I believe he cut the grass!

Schmidt has recently seen photos in the news of Brian's father performing yard work.

'If they cared about her, they would want to find her,' she said. 'Why aren't you out helping find her?'

'I don't want to seem accusatory,' she said. 'It's confusing, my mind is turning right now.'

She's also questioning Brian's trip back to Florida in August to help his father move their things into a storage unit. She wonders why it was necessary to move Gabby's things during their road trip and what became of her stuff.

'Where are her things?' she asked.

Asked why Brian chose to lawyer up, she replied, 'You know I wish I knew that answer, why.'

Mother of missing Gabby Petito says boyfriend and his family IGNORED her desperate texts | Daily Mail Online
oh WOW !!!
This is not looking good.
Praying Gabby is found soon !!

< MOD EDIT - this post and several below were moved from the MEDIA ONLY thread. That is why they appear to have come AFTER the Thread Closure. >

The last time her mother spoke with her was August 25th. Texts that came after that her mother now does not believe were from her. This might be the most suspect - according to one report a family friend said “After August 30, Gabby’s parents could not get in touch with Gabby or her fiancé. Her fiancé’s mother also did not respond to phone calls. ” This leads me to believe that by August 30th, his parents knew. Possible timeline now is between 8/25 and probably 8/29 the latest. LE checking gas station cameras, toll booths, cell phone tower pings, etc. to try to hone in on the time line.

Gabby Petito's Father, Law Enforcement Say Boyfriend Who Went On Cross Country Trip Not Speaking
Snipped
Police in Florida said the van has been secured for preservation of evidence if any crime was committed and are calling Laundrie a person of interest, as would any missing person’s last known contact.
It's been weeks. Any evidence in it would be evidence that would likely be expected to present. I would think whatever happened there happened outside in the remote vast mountains (and DEEP canyons).
What will be a "tell" however is if the van has been wiped clean.

Profiling Evil did a story map

Gabby Petito • Van-Life

"This is going to be one of those big cases of 2021 folks" Mike King

Not a video, it is a story map

Gabby Petito • Van-Life
Thank you for posting this. I'm only 2 mins into it but had to pause it for my first big huh? He says they did not go to Arches. I've been to this area and these National Parks (they are spectacular) and I thought for certain from her pictures they were in Moab. And in one photo it looked like they were in Canyonlands. With Arches right there this is surprising in itself. I want to hear more of what he says ... Edit. They did go to Arches - passed it and went back. He believes bc they must have had a special time limited permit for Zion. The storyboard link is great. All should review it. It's in the link below his video.

Last edited:
All reports saying she is last believed to have been in Grand Teton National Park. Why? Did anyone actually see her? Did her mother say she spoke to her after she was already there, or was it when she was on her way or getting ready to depart? Did she post from there? Unless there is information out that she was already in Wyoming I think it's a mistake to not focus on the place she was last seen whether it be by gas station or convenience store video. Did they pay the entrance fee at Grand Teton? Are they seen on camera at the booth? I don't think any of this has been disclosed to the public yet.

ADMIN NOTE:

Okay folks .. Warwick 7 has provided us with information that North Port PD has finally issued a clear statement that Brian Laundrie is a person of interest in this case.

screenshot_2021-09-15-10-46-08-png.312641

Accordingly you may now sleuth Brian Laundrie as POI.

Thread is open again.

#BREAKING North Port Police have named Brian Laundrie a person of interest in the Petito case. Police found records showing he returned to their Florida home on Sept. 1.

This is 2 days after Petito’s mom got a text from her. And 10 before she reported her missing.

https://twitter.com/morganwolfeksl/status/1438170442695540737?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member