Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/kkuizon/status/1438207512684212229/photo/1

More of the report. Who is Chris? I havent heard this name before

EDIT: Chris was the witness it appears MOO

So Gabby was the aggressor according to the police statements. She allegedly slapped the phone out of Brian's hand. She told them she struggled with mental health issues and had serious anxiety. Bipolar disorder? Was she manic? I see the two conditions she stated are blacked out in the report.

It sounds like things had gotten contentious between them. Was she being provoked? Was she without her medication *if* she was taking any?

I have so many questions.

MOO.

It also states in the report that Brian said Gabby thought he was going to leave her in Moab without a ride. This stood out to me in that at least he thought that she thought he was capable of doing that.
Just speculating, but if she thought this was something he may do, I wonder if he had threatened this before? And maybe he actually did do this at one point, intending to come pick her back up, but she was gone by the time he returned? Thus he still felt as though he played a part in her disappearance and would need to lawyer up ASAP.

There is nothing to indicate that she was suicidal. She was communicating with family, her posts were normal and consistent up until the timeline of her disappearance begins.

If she was suicidal, I highly doubt BL would be hiding behind a lawyer and refusing to communicate her last known location to LE.

IMO
I agree. There’s no reason to effectively turn a suicide into a murder investigation, and likely make yourself the prime suspect in the process.

I think he’s not speaking because telling the truth is way worse than staying silent.

Per police report... "Brian said Gabrielle, thinking he was going to leave her in Moab without a ride, went to slap him... " And, (imo) it does appear that at some point he did leave her somewhere without a ride.

Last edited:
@PommyMommy cleaned up our timeline (@JerseyGirl and @JudgeJoe

MAR 17: IG Post- 1 yr anniversary
JUL 2: GP announced her engagement to BL

JUL 2
: Van Life Road Trip Began for Gabby Petito and BL
JUL 5: The couple stopped at Kansas' Monument Rocks
JUL 8: Their next stop was Colorado Springs
JUL 10: Petito updated her Instagram with photos of her walking at Grand Sand Dunes National Park
JUL 16: Petito’s smiling in a photo from the couple’s next stop at Zion National Park
JUL 20: Petito informed her Instagram followers that they were at Cedar Breaks
JUL 21: The next stop was Bryce Canyon National Park
JUL 26: Petito posted a photo relaxing in hot tub at Mystic Hot Springs
JUL 30: The couple stopped at Canyonlands National Park Mesa Arch

AUG 10
: JF met Gabby and BL near Moab, Utah where they chatted about 40 min. JF and his gf then set off on a hike to the Delicate Arch. When they got back to the parking lot, Gabby and Laundrie were gone.
AUG 12: The couple took a hike at Arches National Park
AUG 12 Moab, UT PD police incident report - no criminal charges,respond to an incident involving BL and Gabrielle Petito
AUG 12 Arches National Park - reservation only campsite (per PE)
AUG 13: BF posted an Instagram photo from their next destination in Moab
AUG 17: BL flies alone to Florida via airplane to move their things out of storage returns Aug 23

AUG 19: YouTube travel video posted
AUG 21: Gabbys dad orders Uber eats
AUG 21: Gabby told her Dad on FaceTime that they had lost power during a stop in Salt Lake City.
AUG 23: BL returns from Florida trip via airplane (Where was the van parked?)
AUG 24: The couple were seen checking out of a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah
AUG 25: Petito’s family spoke to her for the last time over the phone and she said she was in Grand Teton National Park
Last phone call between Gabby & her mom, Nicole Schmidt. Last Instagram post from Monarch Wall in Ogden, Utah.
AUG 27 - Gabby's uncle posts there was a snapchat Gabby sent a friend -heading to Yellowstone (in Dailymail article)
AUG 27 & 30: text messages from Gabby’s phone sent to mom
After August 30th, Gabby’s parents weren’t able to get in contact with Gabby or her fiance. Her fiance’s mother also was not responding to any phone calls.”

SEP 1
: BL returns home to FL alone, retains an attorney & is uncooperative with the investigation
SEP 10: The family alerted the National Park Service.
SEP 11: Gabby’s family report her missing 7 PM
Sep 11: Van seized at the home of BL parents in NorthPort FL - FBI
Sep 14: BL family lawyer issues statement
Sept 15: NorthPort police names BL as Person of Interest
Sept 15: Gabby's family issues another statement

Let's fill this in -
ETA: added August 12 domestic response
(@Seattle1 )
added Dailymail info about BL trip to Florida for the "storage unit move" returning Aug 23 and Gabby's snapchat to friend they are heading to Yellowstone
revised

Oh my.

Could this be a suicide? Could that explain why he took the van back to Florida and refuses to communicate with her parents? Could he be furious at her putting him in this position?

Imo.

I wondered this also.

Also had a thought the return trip could be medical or medicine related, the moving stuff story was or is a cover.IMO

I agree. There’s no reason to effectively turn a suicide into a murder investigation, and likely make yourself the prime suspect in the process.

I think he’s not speaking because telling the truth is way worse than staying silent.

I agree. Regardless of how smart he is, he’s smart/realistic enough to realize that he won’t be able to tell a lie that stands up to scrutiny. And, telling the truth is out of the question.

All this MOO.

It wasn't just his side - it was a police report. Because Gabby admitted to slapping/scratching BL, she is put in the back of the squad car and Brian is given victims' assistance (Safe Haven) for the night.

BL says they are both mentally ill (Gabby is described as "manic" so we can take a guess at which one it is) and unmedicated.

Gabby tells LE a slightly different story (she did not grab Brian's arm as the squad car pulled up - must have happened earlier?)

What I see is a policeman taking a compassionate view of the situation, given that the only marks noted on anyone's body are on Brian's. Policeman notes that Gabby is "confused" and "emotional." To me, it sounds like she's crying hysterically. LE makes sure both have their phones - and Gabby must have stayed in the van that night, alone. In Moab.

August 13.

I hadn't seen the rest of the report when I posted.

Well that info goes to show you that you can't believe what videos and pics show. Social media is very misleading.

No one ever knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

·
6m

“Male tried to create distance by telling Gabby to go take a walk to calm down, she didn’t want to be separated from the male, and began slapping him. He grabbed her face and pushed her back as she pressed upon him and the van.”
Quote Tweet

lUhyFzZj_normal.jpg

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin
· 8m
NEW: We have the Moab, Utah police report regarding Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie. It says “the male had been observed to have assaulted the female” near the Mooflower Co-op.

The Moonflower Co-op is in Moab where Kylen Schulte was employed, is it not?

Strangest coincidence.

JMOHO

Well the witness who called the police in DV incident was named Christopher. So not one of the two killed women.

At first I thought a connection between these two cases was absurd but now after seeing DV location was near workplace of one of the killed women o_O:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en