Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

·
6m

“Male tried to create distance by telling Gabby to go take a walk to calm down, she didn’t want to be separated from the male, and began slapping him. He grabbed her face and pushed her back as she pressed upon him and the van.”
Quote Tweet

lUhyFzZj_normal.jpg

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin
· 8m
NEW: We have the Moab, Utah police report regarding Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie. It says “the male had been observed to have assaulted the female” near the Mooflower Co-op.

The Moonflower Co-op is in Moab where Kylen Schulte was employed, is it not?

Strangest coincidence.

JMOHO

I'm so worried for her. I was a lot like Gabby at her age. Now that Brian is a POI, this becomes even more ominous:

"Police in Utah were called to a fight between Missing YouTuber Gabby Petito and her boyfriend Brian Laundrie just days before her disappearance, according to a police incident report.

A witness called the Moab City Police Department on August 13 and said he “feared the worst” after witnessing the couple trade blows."

Police called to fight between Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie before disappearance

Sorry if this has already been posted, I have not gone through everything yet.

I just looked and do not find a lot of edited captions on her IG.
With that said, I am queen of editing posts, especially when typing from a phone. I type fast and have a plethora of mistakes. So after I post something and read all my mistakes, I tend to always go back and edit to correct.
the last few insta posts are 100% not her posting.

Oh my.

Could this be a suicide? Could that explain why he took the van back to Florida and refuses to communicate with her parents? Could he be furious at her putting him in this position?

Imo.
I would think if that were the case you would notify LE not put yourself in a position to look guilty of a crime like murder.

Hmm, BL goes to the safe house and GP stays with the van?

E_WFL0HXoAID-z_

A little unusual that GP's mother downplays this event:

"But Gabby's mother told DailyMail.com, 'It's irrelevant. Two people traveling together with each other 24 hours a day, it's not going to be perfect, it was an argument, and that's all I'm going to say about it.'"

I think mom does not want anything to interfere with locating her daughter. Things such as what's being reported in the incident report can deter volunteers so I respect that she wanted to steer the focus on today and not what happened 3 weeks ago. MOO

I more meant as a potential cover story for his dad having perhaps moved Gabby’s stuff without permission. Probably wrong anyway, but was just suggesting that when we know there are lies involved, it’s hard to know which are the lies and which aren’t!

I rhink after the DV situation, the parents called him back home and, perhaps based on his side of the story, believed they had broke up for good. They then removed her things from their possession into a storage unit so they would not be involved in a scene when she returned to FL ( whenever that was going to be).

Not really sure why he returned to SLC after that, at all, or if they would have wanted to pay for the return.

Him returning with the van but not her must have been something of surprise.

@PommyMommy cleaned up our timeline (@JerseyGirl and @JudgeJoe

SEP 1: BL returns home to FL alone, retains an attorney & is uncooperative with the investigation
SEP 10
: The family alerted the National Park Service.
SEP 11: Gabby’s family report her missing 7 PM
Sep 11: Van seized at the home of BL parents in NorthPort FL - FBI
Sep 14: BL family lawyer issues statement
Sept 15: NorthPort police names BL as Person of Interest
Sept 15: Gabby's family issues another statement (?)

Do we know for sure that BL hired an attorney immediately upon returning home on 9/1? That means before anyone else knew she was missing or reported missing he hired a lawyer :eek:

Well, that was an interesting read and certainly changes things a bit if that information is all true considering most of the account of the incident was from BL's perspective-

“Kolko said law enforcement is doing everything to find those answers.
They will look for surveillance video at the places they went, and at some point, it’s going to go from two people on surveillance video to just one,” Kolko said. “And that’s going to be a critical point of interest for the police.”

Fiancé now person of interest in disappearance of North Port woman

Can someone more knowledgeable explain, what this means?
"Surveillance video"?

I take this to be the kind of CC Security Cam video we are used to seeing at gas stations, convenience stores, road cameras,etc. Not specific LE surevillance footage.

Do we know if it's possible Turner and Schulte crossed paths with DP and BL? Could it have been them that called the police regarding the "incident?" If not, I'm sure whoever reported the incident might have a few things to say about the subject matter, demeanor, etc that night?
Someone named Christopher reported the incident and Gabby seemed to be the perpetrator/aggressor. Gabby and Brian had reservations in Arches. Turner and Shultz (or the murderer) had moved their van to the McDonald's parking lot but hey were found with their silver SUV south of town and presumed murdered on August 13th IIRC.

Okay, so they BOTH suffered with a yet to be identified mental health issue. That said, they state she was manic. They state he said he had the same mental health condition but hers was more advanced.

Both bipolar? It certainly seems to indicate that when mania is stated.

What a combustible situation this was.

MOO.

Unless they have been diagnosed by a professional and made this public themselves it's not a good idea to say either of them were suffering from a mental health condition. It's not fair to anyone to have people declare things like that, especially online, unless a doctor or family member shares that info. I say that as someone who's ex- was doing that online to me for a long time and it was infuriating. You don't have to have a mental health condition to fight with your boyfriend. Even a physical fight does not indicate that. PLEASE don't try to diagnose them in a forum. It's so incredibly unfair to everyone involved.

I have an observation- in the post about the delicate arch- "she" says they hung out under the delicate arch for 2+ hours. The temperature in late July and August is 95-100 degrees. I find it HIGHLY improbable they sat out in the heat of the desert for 2 + hours. The whole thing reeks of a setup and apart of me doesn’t believe she’s wrote that.

This is the link of my observation,
Login • Instagram

Also the day they visited there was the day a 3rd party called the LE out to BL & GP.

Then from then on, old recycled photos are used on her IG account from featured stories from 5-6 weeks ago and the caption wordings change vastly and the locations aren’t tagged to that or the last post at the butterfly wall.

Login • Instagram

Login • Instagram

Lastly, if she did get to the butterfly wall, why does she look so pale rather than tanned?

This case is very strange IMO.

Look at the second picture and how blue the sky is. It has not been that way here for practically the entire summer because of the California wildfires. Shadows don't seem right for either. Were they ever in Utah before.

Do we know for sure that BL hired an attorney immediately upon returning home on 9/1? That means before anyone else knew she was missing or reported missing he hired a lawyer :eek:
I've been wondering when the lawyer was retained as well. He arrived home 9/1, had the parents already spoken to the attorney prior to arriving home or was it when he arrived home alone or was it when they knew the parents were contacting the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi