Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think?

I don't think he's in the hiking area.

I don't think he'd ever kill himself.

I think he's hiding elsewhere and I think he has had HELP to do so.

I think from all of the contextual clues and facts that we have been given in media reports, I think it is highly plausible that Brian has had help and that yes, he is "hiding," and not deceased. (MOO).

I am still anxious to hear more information about what the FBI has learned from the parents: how much did they know, helped, etc. As one media report stated earlier, the neighbor mentioned that all looked "normal" since Brian returned to North Port on September 1st:

"Guthrie says he found it strange how Laundrie acted like nothing happened when he returned home.
"It's very strange," says Guthrie. "Since he came back on the 1st it was like a normal day. Mother and son took a bike ride together around the neighborhood. Helped his father do some repairs around the garage."

Above quote from: FBI concludes search of Brian Laundrie's home; removes evidence and tows away car

That makes it sound as if the family originally didn't know, they are trying to push it under the rug as if nothing happened, or, and this is the most nefarious, they are just as sociopathic as he is. IMO, MOO, etc.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but on the Van Life video at around the 7:20 mark, you can see BL is wearing those flip flops. A few moments before, you see them next to the tent (but I wasn't sure if they were GP's since she just came out of the tent to make breakfast).

They put their hands on each other.
It was mutual. We see it differently.

/JMO
They put their hands on each other.
It was mutual. We see it differently.

/JMO
The comment to which I replied)assuming tgat was you) expressed an opinion that he did not mean to harm or kill her. And yet, it is a known fact that he hit and otherwise handled her in a way, on more than one occasion, that did harm her. That is the narrow point: it is illogical to opine he didn't intend to harm her bc we know he did. It's like having an opinion that the sky is green, as it is factually not true.

Looking at those postcards, I feel like poor Gabby was just trying her best to keep this relationship, which she saw as a dream, together. It feels like she was the only one of them participating in the relationship.

When you are dating someone, you're also dating their family. When you marry someone, you also marry their family. It seemed like Gabby was working hard to make sure Brian's family loved her and supported their relationship. It is really sad since even early on you did not hear anything similar from Gabby's family. No "he was like a son to us" etc

Best speculation I’ve read
One comment in the article that made me think again is when she said that she was surprised that the van was still there on Aug 28, as she thought that it would have been booted by then. Maybe that was BLs plan with his multi day hike and return to the van? After killing GP, his plan was to create an alibi for himself that he was hiking on his own while GP stayed back to work on the blog for a couple of days. While he was gone, he was banking on the authorities towing his "abandoned van" since it was not parked in a designated spot. His plan was to finally return from his hike to shockingly find that his fiancé and their van were both gone and he had no idea where either of them were and he'd call the police at that p0int. When he returned from his 2 day hike, he was surprised and disappointed that the van was still there and his plan was ruined.

Best speculation I’ve read yet!

Brian Entin has been relentlessly reporting from the ground. He is now posted he is heading as close as he can in a helicopter to see what he can see. I am still with my working theory he is not there but grabbed a go bag there Friday night and took off and that was him in baker county. Again anyone here with flightaware skills to check north Florida/ Alabama?

In New York state, a car registration is required yearly. The title is the owner of the car - be it a bank, loan agency or individual if the car was paid off.

It is the same in all the places I have lived. Being a lien holder is a different issue I have no knowledge of. We pay cash for our cars so I can't even refer to our paperwork.

Well what if maybe BL was truthful to the tictok girl and maybe gonna leave the van and hike out... Came back cause he wasn't the hiker he thought he was.
Like someone above just mentioned, I think it hints that he did it on the 26th. He must have decided to do it by the time he returned from FLA.

Looking at those postcards, I feel like poor Gabby was just trying her best to keep this relationship, which she saw as a dream, together. It feels like she was the only one of them participating in the relationship.

Very much agree. All of her actions suggest someone trying really hard to make a lot of things happen that weren't borne out in reality.

I don’t think he left the country…I think he did spend a little time with his parents, and they know he is dead. I think by Friday last week they already knew and that’s when they’d come to terms with it and called the police. It would surprise me very much if they find BL alive.
What would be the reason they're not telling LE their son is dead, though?

Law enforcement flight restriction went into effect right while we were over the reserve. Back on the ground. Going to drive into reserve now.
You don’t appreciate how large the area is until you’re in the air. It’s massive and very few roads/trails.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1440357536083841043?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member