Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...al-autopsy-results-could-take-up-to-two-weeks

The preliminary results could be released as early as Tuesday.

The coroner's office in Wyoming told our news partners in Tampa at WFTS-TV that the final results from the autopsy could take up to two weeks.

On Tuesday, the North Port Police Department said it would start searching for Brian Laundrie again in the Carlton Reserve. This time coming in through the Venice, Florida side. The FBI is now the lead agency in the search for Laundrie, according to our news partners at WFTS-TV in Tampa.

If you have any information that could assist in this investigation you're asked to call 1-800-CALL-FBI.

Questioning whether BL parents knew that something nefarious had happened to GP initially is really a moot point because, at some point, particularly when GP parents started calling and BL's mom would not return her calls-they knew that, at the very least, GP was missing.
Also, why would they not question why BL returned in the van without GP. Yes, maybe BL wove some story about GP wanting time to herself or asking to be left or any number of possibilities but this was a 22 year old young woman who was, seemingly, left in Wyoming by herself with no means of travel, etc. She lived with BL's parents so why would they not be concerned about her whereabouts?
His parents don't sound an alarm and they certainly don't speak with GP's parents. But then-BL goes missing and we have to stop the presses and look for him.
IMO, his parents are enablers who have enabled BL his entire life (he ran to them when whatever happened with GP happened!) and they are enabling him now.
They are complicit in GP death and with enabling a person of interest (fugitive from justice-MOO) and should be charged along with their son for, at the very least, failure to report a crime (i.e. GP missing).

Honestly the fact that they still haven’t gotten a more local attorney makes me think they’re in a state of belief. If you knew your son was guilty of this crime, if you even suspected it, you’d lawyer up. Properly. Yet here we are, one day after the FBI raided their house and the family lawyer is still on tap. /JMO
Maybe after talking w FBI their lawyer cancelled the presser and recommended they get a criminal lawyer who can practice in FLA

Just jumping off your post:
This young lady has lived with him and his family for how long?
There is no way his parents did not see any fights between this couple, IMO.
Of course they were in a confined space for many days together and yes, imo, that can strain a relationship...but I do not think this fighting just started. The 911 call of him hitting her, she said no, but..... That is not the first time this boy has laid hands on her, MOO.
And I think, his parents have seen this for a while. No, they probably did not think it would come to what it did, but they still basically covered for him.

The fighting was an ongoing thing before their trip out west. Her friend Rose said GP had stayed overnight 7-8 times over approx a one year time span.
Also BL’s sister said that she knew of fights between them and that they would blow over, like any couple. (Not my words -)

https://twitter.com/HeatherBerzakTV/status/1440408088482222080?s=20

"Brent Blue, the Teton County Coroner, told CBS News the autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday. Blue said autopsies usually take one to two hours, but if microscopic data is needed, it may take longer and it is unlikely to be fully completed today."

"When the autopsy is completed, the FBI's field office in Denver will release any findings, Blue said."

Oh weird. It's also live... So a live previously recorded video? It still shows up as a live broadcast on the channels home page.
It's like a news channel that just keeps on playing the same stuff all throughout the mid-day until breaking news happens. It's still technically being livestreamed as the news station can change the feed from this pre-recorded footage to actual live content whenever they need to

I think it is just the difference between social media/YT staging and real life.

and not even to do with social media but I’ve lived on the road in a van for months at a time to travel twice and I consider myself a veryyyy cleanly person and I had a very difficult time keeping everything tidy especially the time I was traveling with a partner.

But you can’t fly without id. I don’t think they have the money or connections for a lot of these ideas. In my theory he was at the house until a couple hours before they called the police and filed the missing persons report Friday night. I’m liking the baker county trail cam pic. But I do believe he left supplies/backpack for if/when he needed to run in that park and that’s why they there. Also lines up with why they entering from opposite side today.

I am terrible with flight aware! I try but never have good results. If you use it often do you mind seeing if you see anything unusual in north Florida/South Georgia & Alabama area? I’m sticking with he’s not in the reserve.

I woman who I follow in connection with CA wildfires (had to evac my son this summer from Dixie) uses Flight Radar 24. I haven't used it but it looks simple from her videos-or at least she's good at using it. If you EVER need wildfire info in CA she's great. Has been a fire victim, family in Paradise, other things I don't know-Kathryn Davidson Wildfires. She runs a really tight chat! Only facts, no fear mongering. And Holt Hanley does an amazing fire weather related forecast/info. Again, just CA as far as I know. Sorry I digress but tragedy seems all around:( and I never know who needs what help.

I thought she was in a wooded area? There's a twitter vid that went around yesterday saying that the news helicopter saw her body under a tree a few dozen yards from the tent.

I would describe it as very lightly wooded. The trees looked far enough apart that you could see between and among them.

My husband goes skiing in Grand Teton and when I told him where she was found he was shocked because it's not dense at all. He thought like I did that she'd be found in one of the dense forests where the tree cover makes it impossible to see in from below. But this is a pretty clear area.

Since BL is comfortable going on other people's phones, he could have blocked Gabby's parents numbers on his parents' phones, thus explaining their initial lack of response.
You know, I didn't think of this. But that could make sense. He was home 9/1 which is likely well before they started calling since they "got a text" on 8/30. Now I feel kind of bad thinking they're complete trash for ignoring her parents...maybe they didn't.

Gabby Petito updates: Cross marks remains site as autopsy scheduled

LIVE Updates

No connection to Brian Laundrie found in area where trail camera footage was captured
Law enforcement investigating a potential sighting of Brian Laundrie captured by a trail camera have determined there is no known connection between the footage and Mr Laundrie.

The image of a man walking past the camera bearing some resemblance to Mr Laundrie was reported to authorities.

….

Police say reported sightings of Brian Laundrie in Alabama are a bust
Law enforcement officials said Tuesday that the reported sightings of a man resembling Brian Laundrie have not turned up any new leads.

Yesterday social media lit up with rumours that Mr Laundrie was sighted near Tillman’s Corner, Alabama, 600 miles from his home in North Port, Florida.

Bodycam footage showed chaotic state of van where Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie were living
Bodycamera footage from a police stop in Utah showed the interior of Gabby Petito’s van, where she and Brian Laundrie had been living.

Petito family attorney says he will share news once Gabby Petito’s body has been returned home
The lawyer representing Gabby Petito’s family issued a statement saying he would arrange a press conference to provide updates later on Tuesday.

He said he wanted to wait until Ms Petito’s body was returned home from Wyoming before giving any comments.

North Port police share video of drone operator searching for Brian Laundrie
North Port police shared a video of a drone operator searching for Brian Laundrie in the Carlton Reserve.

The drone can be seen flying over a region of dense tree canopies, which almost completely obscure the ground beneath.

Not entirely off topic but just in regard to the Ranger - the uniform / authoritative nature may have caused GP to feel apprehensive in disclosing anything. It would be helpful to see if her body language or disposition changed by viewing the Ranger's body cam IMO.

If you view the video by the panelists that was attached to the thread first thing this morning
they stated she wasn't afraid any more than anyone else during a traffic stop, the officer
calmed her down. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members