Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time leading up to Gabbys death was most likely one of the best experiences and times of her life. This trip would of been memorable and most people would love to travel around in a van with their partner. What if this was the one thing she wanted to do. What if he had planned the whole trip and what he was going to do to her.
Possible, but what would be the motive for just not breaking up with her? Second, if premeditated why not do a better job (fall off a cliff, something that looks accidental)?

I think the previously recorded is in reference to the aerial footage, but I could be wrong.

Vans/campers are very difficult to keep orderly, it gets out of control QUICK. Like you said they were literally "picture-perfect" for the purpose of a good social media photo.

MOO

Plus they had just spent 6 hours in town and were heading into the park to get water and hike (and I believe they were going to park overnight there whether or not they had a reservation.) They were transitioning from town life to van/hike life. In a small van like that stuff is stored wherever there is a spare space. So you have to move a lot of stuff around to get what you need for various activities. His backpacking backpack was ready to go right by the door and the skateboard he was using to kill time while she was diligently trying to set up her channel was also there where he had tossed it when she was ready to go. They were fighting before they left so she didn't have time to put her stuff back in order again. Its possible she kept it much better organized than what that stop made it look like.

I was watching the chopper from WFLA fly over the area they are searching for BL. . . it just seems like it is almost impossible to find him, although then i thought what if they do a night search with infrared gargles..does that change anything (stating openly i know zero about military tactics). Just thinking maybe he's climbed a tree or something.

A huge red flag for me was how she automatically starts blaming herself aloud. When I first watched that, my thought was, "Oh no, you're being abused." I got the sense it's not rare for her to take the blame for whatever goes wrong in her environment.

Quite a few red flags were blazing and the numerous LE ignored them. JMO

I’ve lived on the US/MX border most of my life. Mexican customs is not checking nationality when someone enters by land bridge into Mexico. They are more concerned on taxing things of value being imported or taken back into the country. You would need a passport or border crossing card to travel back into US, because this is one of the requirements by US Customs. Citizens could potentially still trace back to US without either but it would be a long process to verify your identity and citizenship.

Interesting . . . thanks for the info. By air you need a passport, but a person could walk over the border. So he could be in Mexico.
Crossing into another country from Mexico would probably be difficult for him though. Unless he just got on a van or bus. Some border stuff beyond Mexico is done by cash transaction, from my own experience of seeing that happen.

I have a hard time imagining why his mom wouldn't reply to Gabbys mom though, or how his parents would think it's normal that Brian was in possession of her vehicle and she was just gone after having lived with their family for over 2 years...

They wouldn't be able to right? Just treat it as normal. What makes sense is they know exactly what happened-at least until Friday. Then is it they are still conspiring or did they get spooked because he didn't make a planned contact so now they're afraid he's dead.

Hard to know since I wouldn't trust his parents one iota. But I suspect the FBI got more info that NPPD and now they're leading the investigation and any attorney is going to sit up a little straighter when they're dealing with feds and not local police. I think he got read some reality that a real estate attorney might not have experienced before.

It's possible that BL's actions directly after killing GP tell us a lot about what his actions are now.

If you take the tiktok sightings as true, then he was seen parking at Spread Creek dispersed site on 8/26 at 8:10PM. If he left GP's body across the creek from there that night, then it's possible he walked along that creek bed west/northwest towards the Snake River. I can only imagine his mind would have been going a million miles an hour at this point and physically, he was on an adrenaline high. Getting away from people would have been paramount and following the creek to the river area would have been an easy way to do that unseen.

What he told the Coulter Bay tiktoker, who picked him up there on 8/29 at 5:30PM, is that he had been camping along the Snake River for multiple days. Well, this makes perfect sense if he walked from the dispersed site at Spread Creek! While he was on this multiday campout is when he must have formulated his plan. And that plan included returning to pick up the van at the Spread Creek site and drive back to Florida.

Question is, what is in Florida? It seems obvious - his parents. His parents, and/or what he had at that house, must have been instrumental in his plans. He had to have known the **** would hit the fan soon but he knew he had plenty of time to come up with his escape plan which he is executing now.

My guess is that what he is doing now is exactly what he did between the time he killed GP and the time he surfaced in Coulter Bay - namely backpacking and resurfacing to eat/shower/hitchhike. If he's not dead in that swamp they are searching, then he will surface soon and be easily spotted. His options and resources seem very, very limited.

When he decided to go back to the van from colter bay.... (unregulated camping?) per se... He had to be careful ... Whose to say that GP hadn't been discovered... maybe one reason to hitch a ride over an Uber or taxi..... and then check on the creek area maybe go by the area again... Think you lucky he felt to get to the van and leave.

Forgive my ignorance, but is there a database or a record placed on some kind of electronic register when someone passes from the US to Canada?

Yes, they show their passport and their vaccination card etc, but is this recorded anywhere or scanned, or would it just be a case of LE having to trawl through CCTV of the border?

I'm on an 'island' (Great Britain!) which is why I'm unsure on this since we have no land borders!

Is there any point in going to Canada. IMO he would be easier hid in a city in the US. Most of Canada will be getting cold if he is living homeless, or off grid. IMO he is not out or state (live or dead).

Canada would extradite him as quickly has Detroit, they just might demand no death penalty. I doubt it would be a federal death penalty case anyway.

If you view the video by the panelists that was attached to the thread first thing this morning
they stated she wasn't afraid any more than anyone else during a traffic stop, the officer
calmed her down. MOO

That was my opinion too. My child's first traffic stop shook her to her bones. She was so shocked she didn't even pull over for 2 miles. The pissed off cop made it even worse.

I thought she was in a wooded area? There's a twitter vid that went around yesterday saying that the news helicopter saw her body under a tree a few dozen yards from the tent.
Yeah I heard that too, but mostly when you see the area from the helicopter views it was in that general open/clearing area along the creek and the tree area seemed to be one of those small little groves, not like the denser woods where the van was seen

This is live

That's previously recorded. See the tag in the video. Yes, the video is streaming live, but it's from earlier this morning. I was watching the same footage this morning. They did this yesterday as well, set footage on a repeating loop after they had recorded so much.

Last edited:
Replying to @MadMcGoo 's post. I apologize for doing it this way (not Quoting) but I could have SWORN the thread McGoo's post is in was closed. After all the work I've done on my 3 responses it will be a hassle for me to direct quote it now. Apologies to all!

IMO I don't think the orange and black thing is the gear of one of the searchers and here's why I believe that. Pic 1 I posted shows about :12 seconds in. It's showing a group of searchers all standing in a circle looking down at something on the ground. Note the taller tree with yellow leaves and the shorter tree with green leaves as I'll be referring to that spot in my other post.

Pic 2 is unfortunately taken from a different angle so keep that in mind. Pic 1 is like North/South and Pic 2 is like East/West. In Pic 2 taken at :13 seconds... it's the same spot they were all standing around in a circle looking down on in Pic 1. Only Blue Shirt remains, all others have walked off.

Also to me in Pic 2 it looks like whatever is black on the ground it rather large. I peered real closely and my first thought was... is that one of the searchers bent over an object (Gabby) on the ground on his knees? I keep looking at it and it very well could be. However, in my next post with a different pic I think maybe it's not a searcher unless he's been in that position for a while.

So, to me, they ain't lookin' at a searchers backpack. Whatever that item is has to do with Gabby & Brian. It might be Gabby or it might be her backpack or some other item.

Note - I will post separately some other findings from this video so as not to make this post too clustered and confusing (at least to me. lol)

ETA back the pics that somehow was deleted.

Link to post I'm referring to: WY - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #22

Original media source: Speculation Gabby Petito was buried as helicopter footage captures discovery

Attachments

• GP_Site2.jpg
    GP_Site2.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 148
  • GP_Site1.jpg
    GP_Site1.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I thought she was in a wooded area? There's a twitter vid that went around yesterday saying that the news helicopter saw her body under a tree a few dozen yards from the tent.
The video is towards the end of last thread. I wouldn't describe the area as being wooded as much as a dozen spread out trees. More park like than wooded, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1