Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now the neighbors are talking - he mowed and went for a bike ride too… article up thread

the guy has no remorse IMO
I don't think people are that simple, they don't act out their emotions all the time. For example, a person in the grocery lineup may be experiencing intense grief, shock after being fired, enormous joy, etc. They have to try to act normal, plus strong emotions come and go in waves. IMO, his biggest emotion would be fear, that's very primal.

Yuck! What about Leeches?
I'm picturing him trudging through waist high water and getting covered with them.
Maybe that area doesn't have them.
MOO
I have been in FL all my life, I have never seen a leech. It is possible. I do not live that far from that area. There are tons of places to get water. There are springs in that area, another thing is its has been pouring down rain the last couple of days. He bc would just need a container of some sort.

FBI, police resume search for Brian Laundrie in Florida wildlife refuge

The FBI is now leading the criminal investigation, North Port Police Department spokesman Josh Taylor said in a statement.

Please be aware, the Carlton Reserve is a vast and unforgiving location at times. It is currently waist-deep in water in many areas.

The FBI plans to continue to search the 25,000-acre Carlton Reserve for Brian Laundrie.
Dennis A. Clark

Authorities suddenly called off the search for Laundrie in Carlton Reserve first thing Monday. It wasn’t immediately clear what sparked the renewed search efforts in the area.

I think an overwhelming majority of people around the world who’ve been following the case would agree with your sentiment of shock. I personally wouldn’t be shocked if it were true as l still believe he didn’t mean to harm or kill her. But I know I am very much in the minority with that theory. /JMO

It takes some effort to kill someone though. Generally you don’t just slap someone and they die.

But you can’t fly without id. I don’t think they have the money or connections for a lot of these ideas. In my theory he was at the house until a couple hours before they called the police and filed the missing persons report Friday night. I’m liking the baker county trail cam pic. But I do believe he left supplies/backpack for if/when he needed to run in that park and that’s why they there. Also lines up with why they entering from opposite side today.

Has anyone been able to compare the backpack seen in the trail cam with one seen in any of his posts or videos?

these are the items in the front seat. Its a REI packing cube, not a backpack. If you watch the footage and zoom on instagram you can see the fabric pattern, the black square in the corner and the zips. Do not match trail footage, its a dark grey/black daypack and a white packing cube.

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 3.27.00 am.png packingcubes-2020update-rei-lowres.jpeg 95c4f7c0-3119-47af-be4a-4cccffa30d19.jpeg trail-cam-enhanced.jpeg

Good point and I think it has been said before, we all know that LE/FBI isn't going to allow all to be revealed. Of all the things we have seen come out that we didn't know for the longest time, who knows what other details they are keeping close to the vest. Even if he is not there and the believe he was, they may have reason to want to locate where he was, what he had there, what was possibly left behind (notes, maps,etc) to help figure out where he was headed. I just hope they find him sooner rather than later.

Side note - can you imagine seeing this all done to your family and still not turning yourself in?
That’s assuming he has a working device to even know what’s going on at this point. If he’s outside in the wilderness any device he had (if he had) with him when he started is no doubt dead. /JMO

Is there any other place to get fresh drinking water where they are searching now.

I’m of the opinion Brian’s parents would have gotten him a good defense attorney rather than finance him on the run. MOO
He might own a LifeStraw. As someone who travels a lot, I never go anywhere without one. Getting caught without water just once was enough to convince me to always be prepared. It should easily last a year. And since he was such a nature, no-bottle kinda guy, it seems like he would own one.

100%. All we have are secondhand accounts from people who knew Gabby. We’ve heard only positive things (obviously, b/c who in their right mind would be thinking let alone speaking negatives about a victim) but we are all just people. We all have good and bad qualities. Good moments and bad moments. It’s easy to lose sight of that. Especially when the reaction to situations like these is to make a villain out of someone. But the fact is we were not in their relationship so we will never know the ins and outs of their relationship and quite frankly it’s not our business. We can only infer from what we know and what we know is they’d been on a trip similar to this before and made it home. They lived together so they were used to sharing a space but perhaps this time was too much space for too much time. To me those are the bigger factors that make up the bigger picture.

/JMO

How is the fact that he didn’t kill her on a previous trip relevant?

And in a situation involving domestic violence, the nature of the relationship is absolutely relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018