Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO

I believe Brian told his parents about the Aug. 12 incident when he was back in Florida (or even via phone) to "clean out the storage unit" with the narrative of himself being the victim in that incident. Then he shows up on 9/1 (or calls beforehand) and claims she attacked him again, it didn't even well (he abandoned her, she took off, he injured her in self defense, etc.) and he is the real victim. This is how the parents could justify protecting him. (in their own minds, obviously.) I think it might be possible that they could buy into his narrative until the 911 call was released yesterday.

I think they are reprehensible. I'm not defending them at all. This is just what I imagine things looked like from their perspective.

Grizzly's are very unlikely to eat a deceased human unless they're literally starving. They will only kill humans in defense and then they just leave them there (they don't eat them). A dead human isn't a threat so they aren't even going to bother.

I'm certainly no expert on grizzly bears, but if you have been following early on, there are quite a few posts in earlier threads from people who know more than I do. They reference this time of year and hyperphagia, where the bears are eating anything and everything, even carrion, in order to prepare their bodies for the winter.
I will also add to this post that it isn't necessarily the bear's mind we need to read here, but BL's. Maybe he thought bears and other animals would take care of her body enough that nothing incriminating him would be left behind.

I have been in FL all my life, I have never seen a leech. It is possible. I do not live that far from that area. There are tons of places to get water. There are springs in that area, another thing is its has been pouring down rain the last couple of days. He bc would just need a container of some sort.
exactly what i said, drinking water wouldnt be a problem to find at all, i have seen leeches in the swamps though, those things are not good ughh

He might own a LifeStraw. As someone who travels a lot, I never go anywhere without one. Getting caught without water just once was enough to convince me to always be prepared. It should easily last a year. And since he was such a nature, no-bottle kinda guy, it seems like he would own one.
I've also wondered if it was a Life Straw on top of the book behind the van photo. But I think someone said it looked like it had a zipper? So probably not.

Just some thoughts rumbling around in my head...
- Say, Brian did, in fact, arrive at his parents' home on Sept. 1-2.
-"Mom! You gotta help me! I'm in so much trouble! Something happened to Gabby!"
- "Oh! my baby! Of course! We'll do whatever you need." So they find a PASSPORT COUNTERFEITER. ..Use their retirement money, get him new IDs, new passport, fake name, bleach his eyebrows , mustache, and beard, dressy casual clothes, fly him somewhere with cash, on Sept. 4-5.

-Then all those false leads about where he's gone.

-So, by now, he's already settled in Mazatlan.:(

Would they have their retirement savings or that amount of cash on hand? I'm sure there are ways around it, but withdrawals from their bank accounts will draw suspicion. Especially if they were large.

Gabby Petito case: Search for Brian Laundrie resumes at Carlton Reserve

North Port police officials have said all media interviews regarding the case are on hold until further notice. The FBI has not responded to requests for comment from the Herald-Tribune.

After a long search throughout the weekend, Taylor said in a press release that law enforcement on Tuesday will be combing the woods from the Venice side of the reserve along with adjoining lands. With heavy rain the past two days, police noted conditions are tough to maneuver.

“Please be aware, the Carlton Reserve is a vast and unforgiving location at times,” Taylor said in the release Tuesday morning. “It is currently waist-deep in water in many areas. This is dangerous work for the search crews as they are wading through gator and snake-infested swamps and flooded hiking and biking trails.”

Isn't that sickening? Just the image of his mom and him out for a bike ride, sharing smiles on a warm summer day. While he knows Gabby is lying out on the rocks dead dead dead. What horrible people.
Yes, the bike ride with Mom is *unbelievably cold.* I can't get over that, his knowledge she's laying out there decomposing, imo, as he glides around his home block. YIKES

So they found no one, but they also don't have anyone in their community that looks like that? Is that how we are meant to read that?
My first quote and this are the only two paragraphs on their FB page: "Update: The OCSO did its due diligence in response to this report and is wrapping up an extensive search that took place in this area to include nearby farmlands."

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeremyharristv/status/1440138983128797190

Ron DeSantis
@GovRonDeSantis

At the request of
@NorthPortPolice
@MyFWC
law enforcement has been assisting in the search for Brian Laundrie. I have directed all state agencies under my purview to continue to assist federal & local law enforcement as they continue to search - we need justice for Gabby Petito.

This is beginning to look more like a manhunt than just a normal missing person case. MOO

100%. All we have are secondhand accounts from people who knew Gabby. We’ve heard only positive things (obviously, b/c who in their right mind would be thinking let alone speaking negatives about a victim) but we are all just people. We all have good and bad qualities. Good moments and bad moments. It’s easy to lose sight of that. Especially when the reaction to situations like these is to make a villain out of someone. But the fact is we were not in their relationship so we will never know the ins and outs of their relationship and quite frankly it’s not our business. We can only infer from what we know and what we know is they’d been on a trip similar to this before and made it home. They lived together so they were used to sharing a space but perhaps this time was too much space for too much time. To me those are the bigger factors that make up the bigger picture.

/JMO

Trying to meet the expectations of what she has seen other vanlife influencers doing can be stressful. It can make an already stressful relationship expand beyond what they were both used to handling. I am one that believes that the fakeness of Instagram/Facebook lifestyles have convinced many young people that they just don't measure up in life. And is a major contributing factor in the explosive increase in youth suicide. Its one of the reasons I am holding a few percent of my belief that he killed her for the possibility that she took her own life. And yes, I know everything else he's done since is reprehensible.

I know it sounds pedantic, but how come everybody refers to it as Brian's house or Brian's parents' house?

Until she was found dead 2 days ago, this house was Gabby's place of residence.

That alone should have been enough for police to get a search warrant during the missing persoons phase of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018