Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/fbidenver/status/1440421739314384905?s=21

BREAKING:
#UPDATE: Investigators from #FBIDenver, National Park Service, U.S. Forest Service, Teton County Sheriff’s Ofc, Teton County Search & Rescue, and Jackson Police Dept searched for evidence in a remote area of Grand Teton National Park & Bridger-Teton National Forest.

On Sunday, Sept. 19, 2021, human remains were located & recovered consistent with the description of Gabrielle “Gabby” Petito. The remains were transported to the Teton County Coroner’s Office for forensic examination to confirm identity & determine the manner & cause of death.

#FBIDenver appreciates the collaboration of all agencies and personnel who assisted in the search, recovery, and identification efforts. @NatlParkService @forestservice @GrandTetonNPS @BridgerTetonNF

https://twitter.com/fbidenver/status/1440422513305997312?s=21

@FBIDenver

Level 2:
Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue confirmed the remains are those of Gabrielle Venora Petito, date of birth March 19, 1999. Coroner Blue’s initial determination for the manner of death is homicide. The cause of death remains pending final autopsy results.
E_1opHBUYAUxR_X

From the start, we heard over and over that the authorities' hands were tied. They didn't have probable cause. The Laundrie family had rights that were protecting them.

I'm starting to doubt much of that and wondering about the legalities involved.

The facts are:

This was a woman officially named as "missing person."

A man was found with her vehicle.

This man was at her place of residence with her car.

Considering those facts, I don't understand why there couldnt be more done, such as a search of her residence, or bringing BL in for suspicion and questioning since he was in possession of a vehicle owned by a missing woman.

Cassie Laundrie, Brian's sister, released 6 postcards sent by Gabby to her two children. Reading them, it really brought home to me exactly what Brian has done by murdering Gabby. Read those postcards. In her words, Gabby reveals herself as a nice, thoughtful and caring "aunt" to the two children, although she and Brian are not actually married yet. All Brian had to do was treat her right and he was practically guaranteed a happy future with a sweet, beautiful young woman who loved him and wanted to make her future with him. Instead, he murdered her (IMO) because of his selfish insecurities, and in doing so ruined his own life, and hurt many others. I can not think of a worse mistake in this world than what he did.

‘Love, Aunt Gabby’: Brian Laundrie’s sister shares images of postcards sent by Petito | ABC4 Utah

This language (homicide), changes everything. For all intents and purposes, he is certainly a suspect. It's just a matter of if they call him that yet publicly, and/or an arrest warrant is issued.

Yes, IMO they already have a warrant for his arrest already written up and ready to go. Brian is going to officially become a fugitive soon.

FBI Denver
@FBIDenver

·
2m

Replying to
@FBIDenver
Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue confirmed the remains are those of Gabrielle Venora Petito, date of birth March 19, 1999. Coroner Blue’s initial determination for the manner of death is homicide. The cause of death remains pending final autopsy results.

HOMICIDE!!!! If WFLA gets off pre recorded and is live again, will someone please post? TY

Yeah, but do regular people know where to find passport counterfeiters? I couldn’t find one, and I know my parents and in-laws couldn’t, either. I don’t know…sounds like an interesting theory; just wonder if it is truly practical for normal suburbanites

I would think it would be very difficult. Passports have chips in them, and they scan and the scanned details need to match what’s on the paper. It possibly links to databases too. If it’s still possible to create fake passports, I imagine it would cost a mint. I wouldn’t know where to go either.

I think @penguinface was meaning that their comment about Angle Inlet is totally off topic. I don't think they were calling your response to my question off topic.

Phew, these threads move so fast it's easy to get confused haha

Thanks for the clarification on land borders though, and good to know that there's a database that can be easily checked had he crossed the border legally. I think the chances of that are slim to none, though.
No worries. I just didn't want to upset or offend anyone. All good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer