Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point this has happened. We don't know what would've happened had they stopped.
Has anybody seen the supposed "face" in the passenger side window during the Red white and bethune video?

IMO

I saw a video that showed it, but you really have to stretch your belief to think it's a face. At such an angle, with the seat and the cramped cabin, it's highly unlikely and the face looked like something you'd see in the clouds or on a piece of toast. I wouldn't believe it until the FBI comes out with an enhanced photo confirming it.

I've seen a few people talk about the Red white and bethune post about helping get Gabby's youtube page to 1 million subs to assist her family in achieving her dream of the gold play button. Some people were saying 100k not 1 million subs
That was my understanding, that it was 100,000.
Maybe still can get the million for her!
Worth a shot, isn't it?
Pay it Forward.

Hello Websleuthers,

It's been a while, but this Petito case seems so similar to other mysteriously dead/murdered women with an unstable male partner that it struck a chord, like that the endless Pistorius trial and a few cases I followed - Heyo and nice to be here again!

I’m just posting about this latest Merry Piglet restaurant incident and the couple who have witness accounts. It appears to be one of the latest aggressive outburst incidents witnessed before Petito died. Therefore it may be important to analyze to go into ‘state of mind’.

From the Fox News article: “Angelo, a photographer, said she couldn’t overhear the conversation but that she believed Laundrie was arguing with staff over the bill or about money. She described his body language as "aggressive" and said he left and returned about four times.

[On Nina Angelo’s boyfriend Matthew England]: “England also provided a credit card statement showing he spent $60.88 at the restaurant Aug. 27.”

“Angelo said it did not appear that Laundrie was on drugs, and he was "not screaming." But he was behaving aggressively with the restaurant staff, a waitress, a hostess and the manager – all women.”

Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses
The sad thing about this is that it shows yet another instance of Gabby apologizing for his awful behavior.

I wonder if BL was trying to get Merry Piglets to "comp" them a meal in return for being favorably filmed and featured on their video trip blog.

Angelo said that the man involved in the dispute displayed 'aggressive' body language.

The man left the restaurant and then returned around four times, she said.

Afterward, a young woman who was with the man - believed to be Petito - came into the restaurant and apologized to wait staff for his behavior.

Merry Piglets officials later posted on Instagram: 'Yes, we can confirm Gabby and Brian were in Merry Piglets.

'We have already notified the FBI and they are aware. We are letting them do their jobs and we are respecting Gabby's family and have nothing further to comment.'

As England watched the images of Petito and Laundrie in the body cam footage, it began to dawn on him early on Wednesday morning that they looked familiar.

'He goes, 'Nina, that was the couple fighting at the restaurant',' Angelo said.

Gabby Petito's stepfather creates stone cross memorial at exact site where daughter's body was found | Daily Mail Online

If they’re using thermal at night, they’re not looking for a corpse. JMO.
I saw a program about using infrared during decomp, they can see it with infrared at least on the cameras they were using, even underground. The guy's name was Gene Robinson. I'm not sure how thermal and infrared differ, though.

John Walsh, the former host of 'America's Most Wanted,' questions if anyone actually saw Brian Laundrie in his home when his attorney said he was there

John Walsh, the host of "In Pursuit," has joined the search for Brian Laundrie and expressed skepticism over whether anyone actually saw Laundrie in his family home after he returned from a road trip with Gabby Petito.

"I'm of a different persuasion and a different philosophy on going back to the swamp. I think he was never there," Walsh told CNN of ongoing police efforts to search for Laundrie in the Carlton Reserve in Florida.

Laundrie returned to his family home in North Port, a city near the nature reserve in Sarasota County, on September 1, 10 days before Petito's family reported her missing. Petito and Laundrie had gone on a cross-country trip together.

-Anderson Cooper 360° (@AC360) September 22, 2021

Laundrie refused to assist authorities in the search, invoking his Fifth Amendment right.

His attorney, Steven Bertolino, told reporters Laundrie remained at the family home, but on Friday he told the police and the public that Laundrie's family last heard from him a few days prior.

At this point this has happened. We don't know what would've happened had they stopped.
Has anybody seen the supposed "face" in the passenger side window during the Red white and bethune video?
I think that he went over the back fence in the wee small hours and his dad picked him up at the end of the back street and took him to the reserve, left the car and mom picked dad up and drove him home.

I read extensively but rarely post.

Does anyone know or has anyone read that her grandfather *was in fact* trying to text and call her before the text went to her mother?

Is it possible that it was somehow a voice to text and "you help Stan" should've been "Yellowstone" ?

I read that her friends and family had been trying to reach her that week. So I am pretty sure her parents called Grandpa to check if he had heard from her. If so, I am sure he would have begun calling her also as he would have been very concerned. JMO

I don't think it was illegal. It's a dispersed camping area. The Forest Service rules for dispersed camping indicate you don't have to be in an established campground.

Fishlake National Forest - Recreation
"Drive on existing roads to prevent resource damage. Dispersed camping is allowed in a one-mile perimeter away from campgrounds and 100 feet from any stream. To prevent resource damage please keep your campsite within 150 feet from a roadway."

If they were staying for several days, they likely set up the tent to mark their place while they drove around sightseeing.
And it seems like this area was somewhat popular and busy. The Bethune drove by and saw the van while they were looking for a place to set up camp. In the video the mom posted pointing out the van, she specifically says they saw the van again when they came back after not being able to find a spot.

This is bothering me. GP and BL seem to have been very visible. In fact, highly visible, given all the attention being drawn to the couples hardships. As we learn of more public displays and think about the outcome for Gabby, I’m having difficulty forming a picture of the mindset of BL and reconciling his ability to get back to Florida.

Somethings are just off. BL knew LE had video of the van stop before he and GP were separated for the night. He knew there was at least one 911 call. He knew a restaurant full of people may recall his outburst. He openly hopped in another car while hitchhiking and gave his name. And yet, after GB was gone, he made zero attempt to conceal her body?* With all the campers, I just can’t reconcile the cool head that was able to drive to FL, with the unthinking head that wouldn’t conceal her in order to possible delay discovery? And then he gets to his house and just hangs? Maybe heads out with mom and dad for a long weekend? I’m perplexed. Did someone come the him and help him drive back? Or am I missing the severity of the mental pathology?

*One of the news reporters put a video up on Twitter when the helicopters started looking over Spread Creek. I was shocked when those in the air said they saw Gabby. I’ll try to find it.

Is the Bethune family the way down yonder person? I’m so confused on this narrative.
No
i saw it. On closer inspection, I thought it looked like a reflection of the Bethune rev. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans