Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure we'll ever know who made the larger cross. But, I'm ready to let it go. moo

As we discussed earlier the larger cross as the waters edge in higher resolution photos you can see it’s been there a while and this was spotted just after the area was opened up again.

The rocks had indents below not from placing them but where flowing water or wind had caused the sand to erode. To back this up the middle rocks that causes a natural dam effect in shallow water had sand partially covering them.

Considering this was found almost immediately (someone said 30 minutes) to the area being opened - it means it was possibly there before discovery of her body was made unless it rained heavy or waters were higher in that area just hours before. The sand suurounding it had a textured effect that happens with a heavy rain - which would cause the cavity below each stone too.

A few questions should be raised about this - if it was left by Brian it’s quite significant.

I truly don't believe it would have made any difference, whether it be that, or the police call.

In every single case, the natural thing to do is look at how something could have been prevented; something that's easy with hindsight.

I don't think an arrest would have done that, as it would be separation for the same timespan as they ultimately got with the hotel.

I don't believe she would have pressed any charges, and life would go on.

I also don't think a deep conversation with the perfect person would have immediately changed anything.
Unfortunately we'll never know if Gabby would have talked to anyone. I was also trying to state that more people need to be informed about the potential signs of DV, the more people know maybe the next person suffering can get help they need without someone feeling like "It's none of my business"

I think that by the time of Moab she'd been made dependent on BL as the primary driver. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd belittled her driving in the past to the point that she was anxious about it.

It's an experience that I had when I was in a similar situation. Nothing I could do was right. I basically developed a fear of driving, even though I was perfectly capable of driving.

JMO, of course.
Me too and if there was any problem with the car, it was the way I had driven it.

It speaks volumes about BL's demeanor, maybe it was just females that he was the worst with and he tried to be buddy buddy with other men. IMO
Either way, it was another chance for someone to step up and help Gabby and nobody did. It sucks.
I'm surprised the restaurant didn't call the cops on him. It was probably sweet Gabby coming back in, probably very upset and we know apologetic that stopped the manager from calling LE...God bless her.

I’m just trying to give a different perspective to this. We’ve seen in the past especially with Libby squires how people come up with a completely different chain of events. I remember in her case some poor guy helping search efforts was painted as a suspect by member of public in a very similar way, people on Facebook jumped on this like a rash.

Edit : this isn’t me stating Brian isn’t a suspect as he very CLEARLY is.

I’d personally want to see CCTV or matching statement from the waitress to believe how much of this was true. As someone mentioned previous he was apparently aggressive but not raising his voice - they even joked how this was even possible imagining someone having a quiet aggressive argument.

Please don’t attack me or get upset about a differing opinion just trying to understand the full story. This part was one bit that’s made me sit back and get confused a little.

Sorry if I came off as too strident; it certainly wasn't my intention.

However, I do wonder if, as a man, how often you yourself get upset and alarmed to the point of losing your wits by the provocation of other men raising their voices in public.

Maybe in general, men don't get so flummoxed that their ability to comprehend flies out the window unless the other man/person in question has fired a gun; but many women are alarmed by raised male voices on a visceral level; because a woman knows that unless possibly she is a pro wrestler, an aggressing man can kill her with bare hands.

Men at least are physically prepared and tensing to grapple with a violent man if need be. Few women are because they know they would lose; and if they panicked to the point of view of losing their powers of precise recall as part of the process, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Wait. Does NomadicStatik only belong to Gabby? Or would both Gabby & BL have claims to it? The last thing I would want to do would be to try to help raise money for some sort of fund for a Gabby-related idea but only end up contributing to bail money for her killer.
We talked about that yesterday.
I have a feeling it's hers.
He was only a prop as regards benefiting it or her, negligible input from what I saw.
Her parents will know and I think they're gonna need to throw themselves into a project on her behalf, this is one half of it, the body camera footage is the other..

The COST of living in an abusive relationship, a co-dependent relationship, dysfunctional, whatever.

Some project that has never before been done, a different way to present the truth of DV- a way that people will WANT to get behind for the betterment of victims everywhere.

The old messages aren't having big enough an impact and the death rates are increasing at a frightening rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties