Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh but he is a good guy, abused by her, yada, yada., yada.
Maybe some will stop making excuses for this guy!

I try my level best to be unbiased because that's what we would want for ourselves.
But, after her body was found and the coroner said it was a homicide, after listening to the 911 call, after learning that he is absconding, I am unable to give him any benefit of doubt. It's high time he comes out and surrenders.

I am still withholding my judgement against the parents. I can have suspicions but facts have to determine if they are involved or not.

I am rooting for the LE to figure everything out.

Oh my gosh, this is PRICELESS. The warrant is about "use of unauthorized access devices." Like I said a few times in previous threads, Al Capone was ultimately tagged for tax evasion. That was what they ultimately got him with.
This is something to arrest him on, and I'm sure allows for more resources to be devoted to this. It's only the beginning, but it's a huge step.

you guys nailed it.
If anyone I know goes missing I will trust Websleuths to figure it out.
Absolutely. It reminds of that time 'some people' located Shia LeBeauf's flag located in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a webcam pointed straight up at it. Nothing but flag and open sky

Gabby’s IG bio was updated…“Remembering” was added and the link to YT channel was removed.
guessing her family gained access?

You can have someone set up as a legacy for your social media accounts. They can't necessarily change much (you can choose what they can/cannot do) but they can add "remembering" or "in memory of" etc

Maybe it's just me, but Lord forbid my child was missing, and I truly had no idea where he was, I ask myself if I'd be sleeping at night, eating, have the energy to drive to Orlando to talk to a lawyer?? Or would I be sobbing uncontrollably and need that lawyer to drive to my house, especially in such a high profile case with media camped outside my house? Would I even give a hoot about a lawyer, or would I be in that reserve looking for my kid, buying lunch for those who are daily risking their lives in that swamp looking for him. Just wondering...

Sounds like your seeing through the bull, I'm picking up what your puttin down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3