Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't heard of Mostly Harmless. After reading about him this seems like a definite possibility.
I immediately thought of him in reference to Daniel Robinson out here in Phoenix. Of course I didn't tell Mr. Robinson "Mostly Harmless" ended up dead, just that he disappeared for 2 years. Still think BL is going that route himself. Trying to get north...

You know they aren’t just asking for him to be held pending a bond hearing. They are asking for him to held pending his trial. NO pre trial release until after trial... Which can be months from now (or longer, more likely!). Digging in on this point is weird.
So they don’t even think a bond hearing is necessary their evidence is so strong ? That’s unusual IMO

It's on flight radar app. Here's the info. It's likely doing mosquito control. They do it every night nearby that I've been watching and this plane is owned by a contractor for both govt and mosquito control, but it's flying totally in grid and alt as all other mosquito control I've seen there this week.
If BL can't even stand to drink from a plastic water bottle, he's gonna hate having toxic mosquito spray dropped on him! *rubs hands together in anticipation*

IMO.
Having run out of any new or constructive ideas to sleuth, I’ve gone back to the beginning of the case. Been rereading everything from the media timeline this evening. How early on gabby’s mom said she couldn’t say anything when asked about BL, how LE said in the first few days that they knew a LOT more than were saying, the comments about leaving gabby with the grizzlies and the wolves. And I got one of those tingly, creepy, gut sinking feelings. I think BL did or said something to let gabby’s parents know he did something to her.
Also been having that same feeling every time I read a theory about BL mortally wounding GP and waiting for it to slowly kill her.
I feel sick.
IMO

I hadn't heard of Mostly Harmless. After reading about him this seems like a definite possibility.

I had read about him and found his story both fascinating and sad. The difference I feel though is that he seemed likable and bonded with other travelers although he was private about his life and history. He seemed a little more well balanced and easier to relate to than BL does so he was able to fly under the radar a little better than I feel BL would be able to. MOO

Just random thoughts here. It's going to get very expensive for someone (I assume Brian's parents) to meet the attorney in Orlando. The attorney is going to get a lot of billing hours in, flying from NY to Orlando and back again. And for what? A 30 minute meeting according to this link. The Orlando meeting really has me curious. All MOO, of course.

Brian Laundrie's parents shadowed by undercover agents on 150-mile trek to meet attorney
Excellent thoughts. I wondered if somehow BL was a part of this meeting. The parents seem very skilled at circumventing the law. This must be unbelievably stressful, yet nothing compared to GP's family. I am failing to understand the end game here? They will be prisoners in their own home and BL will have 600 million people on the lookout? IF there were any reasonable explanation for this, this charade would have ended the day he came back without her, in her van, with her money and cards.

I believe they gave him cash, a burner and are somehow aiding him escape capture. IMO the FBI also have a very solid idea on the COD, they are awaiting apprehension to give those details.

It is mind numbing to me that B Morphew, Casey Anthony etc. (may) get away with such tactics.

Last edited:
You would need a pump to continuously get rid of water and build a waterproof structure. Concrete is porous. It would need to be sealed. It would be beyond the ability of BL to do so. Where I live it would be possible. I am at a high elevation but I’m also about 150 miles from North Port. Coastal areas are too low to build any underground structure without advanced engineering.
I believe you and I will lose this notion.
I don't know why I always head first for underground in every case...a kink in me, I reckon..
Thanks for putting me straight.

If parents are aware of and complicit in a plan to help him evade police, they must also be feeling the pressure now too. There’s only so long you can live like this and they must surely have concerns as parents about the mental and physical well-being of their son. And doesn’t conscience get the better or even the most cold fish eventually? This waste of valuable resources - argh. Piling on the anguish for Gabby’s loved ones too. I just wish I understood what this is all meant to achieve.

Is it possible to get cash back at checkout with credit card purchases like at Target or a grocery store?

Lots of credit cards will allow you to get cash advances from an ATM if you have a PIN set up for it, but I don’t think cash back at the point of sale is a thing with credit cards. But he had access to her bank account, not just a credit card if I remember correctly
So they don’t even think a bond hearing is necessary their evidence is so strong ? That’s unusual IMO

I assume they will still have a bond hearing but this was filed for the judge to consider the position in advance of the hearing. I’m sure they would get what they want, too.

I immediately thought of him in reference to Daniel Robinson out here in Phoenix. Of course I didn't tell Mr. Robinson "Mostly Harmless" ended up dead, just that he disappeared for 2 years. Still think BL is going that route himself. Trying to get north...
I’m so impressed with your work @JJ Ray with Daniel - I’ve followed his case from afar. I also think BL is long gone but something is driving the search at the preserve - did BL leave evidence there before taking off?
JMO

If you watch the video of the GPro driver passing by the white van and which is also the place apparantley near where Gabby's body was found (if I'm correct). Once he passes it, he passes by a couple of other campers not far away from where they saw the van. So, somebody probably would have heard the gunshots.
I wondered if the FBI would bore out parts of the wood where they found blood? *cringe*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l