Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, BL had every opportunity to commit suicide between the crime scene and 2300 miles to North Port. He did not. Upon arrival, he didn't commit suicide. He bicycled with his mother, worked in the garage with his father and mowed the lawn. He stopped off on the way home to purchase items - what? to take them into his next life?
Remember also, his family hired a lawyer early on. Obviously, if you don't hire a lawyer on Monday, but hire one on Tuesday - something happened, there's a reason for it and it isn't assisted suicide.
His disappearance has raised the existence of consciousness of guilt to the stratosphere...and its all their lawyer's fault.
Contrast the behavior of Gabby's family throughout this matter and the almost depraved indifference of BL's family. Its eerie.
Great post. Why commit suicide at all if you are planning to run and hide, and your family is lawyered up?

JMOO, but I don't think he's the type to commit suicide anyway. He seemed to put himself above everybody else around him and showed no remorse about Gabby on his return trip.

I hope this isn’t an ignorant question. Does the FBI have legal grounds to tap the Laundries’ phones, devices, etc., as well as track their vehicle black boxes?
Amateur guess is that they already have a warrant in the works to obtain any vehicle tracking device...*if* it wasn't disabled. Same with phones and devices, although I suspect they used burner phones.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member