Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody pulled all the criminal incidents or contact with law enforcement for that family, and these reports came back. So the report somehow involves either the dad, the mom, or Brian or all three. I don't know what it is because it's redacted, but it happened at an address down the street from the reserve.

Could be that false gun shots report?

Attachments

• Gabby Petito case_ North Port redacts records on Petito, Laundrie family _ News _ yoursun.com.pdf
    718.2 KB · Views: 145
  • abandoned vehicle redacted.jpg
    abandoned vehicle redacted.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 52
  • MIP redacted.jpg
    MIP redacted.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 50
  • abandoned vehicle redacted.jpg
    abandoned vehicle redacted.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 49
They all had an air of superiority about them that oozed in slow motion the whole video. They were too busy trying to showcase their self-made expertise. If you notice, each one of them had prepared ahead of time and took notes. How in the world they missed the tell-tale signs is beyond me. From the first time I laid eyes on Brian, I could see the body language.
Brian was hyper-compliant! So what (insert 2 forbidden words), geez. They were quite good on Watts, but now they say we're addressing this case "Gabby" because some chat member named so and so asked us to. Before gathering any background info whatsoever. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The first thing one assumes is, he isn't too bright. He is not a forward planner, he is a reactor, a knee jerker, a person who lives in the moment, a grenade thrower, who has so far escaped cleaning up his own mess...

The second thing is, ... and this one is the real reason, he wanted to go home to mum. Now.. I am not saying that Mum rules that household, it could be home to mum and dad, but generally, manbabies want mum more than anything. Gabby mothered him, I suspect.

There really is no rational reason why he would risk that long drive in a stolen car, with a battered body of his girlfriend lying around in a well used national park, unless he was convinced that he had a soft landing and protection and assistance and emotional acceptance and financial and practical help to clean up this mess. Absolutely no reason that stands any scrutiny.

And he was right. There was a lawyer waiting, the camper packed up and ready to go, plans afoot, everyone one the same page about no-speakies to the Petito's...

I feel BL and maybe family were trying to pull one from the Casey Anthony playbook... Don't tell....Never report her missing... Don't talk to GP parents... just go hiking etc normal life and hope she isn't found period or at least cant find all the bones.... It's worked before.

This article is paywalled for me. Are you able to paraphrase the content? TIA
A third redacted report —incident No. 21-054246, at 11:22 p.m. dated Sept. 18 notes a “suspicious incident” at the intersection of Balboa Terrace and Delmar Drive in North Port.

Delmar Drive is a bit of a beaten trail of a road that drags along Big Slough in the middle of North Port. There are no homes on Delmar Drive; and only a handful along Balboa Terrance
Somebody pulled all the criminal incidents or contact with law enforcement for that family, and these reports came back. So the report somehow involves either the dad, the mom, or Brian or all three. I don't know what it is because it's redacted, but it happened at an address down the street from the reserve.
I google mapped the address and dragged the little yellow guy to the spot to get a real view. It is in the middle of nowhere , just a bunch of trees. Why would they be out there in the middle of the night, either of them? Maybe someone can take a look there during the day to see who might still be there?

Because abused women are scared and embarrassed to seek out help?
Yes, I understand, but in the poster’s scenario BL didn’t harm her, he simply left her alone.
He'd still have a duty to get her help or report it. As far as I know, that kind of negligence is still a crime. And then why use her stuff???
Yes, because all indications suggest he is in fact the killer, not some random person who found her alone, IMO.

I feel BL and maybe family were trying to pull one from the Casey Anthony playbook... Don't tell....Never report her missing... Don't talk to GP parents... just go hiking etc normal life and hope she isn't found period or at least cant find all the bones.... It's worked before.
Quite possibly, yes.

A third redacted report —incident No. 21-054246, at 11:22 p.m. dated Sept. 18 notes a “suspicious incident” at the intersection of Balboa Terrace and Delmar Drive in North Port.

Delmar Drive is a bit of a beaten trail of a road that drags along Big Slough in the middle of North Port. There are no homes on Delmar Drive; and only a handful along Balboa Terrance

I wonder how the media know the report(s) are about the Petito/Laundrie families (as the article headline suggests)?

ETA: Scrap that question. Wasnt_me was able to provide a printout of the article, so I can see the reports were produced upon request for info specifically about the Petito/Laundrie families.

Found Deceased - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #42

It does bring up a good moral question though...like what would I do?? I'd like to say I'd do the right and moral thing, because I'd rather see my son in prison than on the run and possibly dead.
So I am basing my possible actions, on their actions and consequences.

This leads me to believe, that somehow the parents and sister collectively didn't know 'everything'. Because, put 3 family members in a room, tell them you did something really bad, and all agree that you should just lay low? That is what didn't make sense to me, when BL's sister gave the interview. Someone in the family is usually the voice of reason, but if you get half truths, your next actions may be based on only the intel you know.
But now? If a whole bunch of people can see through BL, then they do too. I have also felt (IMO) that his dad knew more than any of the wife or sister. Now, if they do know where BL is (and i feel they may because they are not really stepping up), then that, is a very bad thing. All of this my speculation and overthinking and MOO
I got the impression that the sister was not in the loop. She said she "assumed" he had flown home, so at least at first, she didn't know the van was there -- no reason for her to lie about that, because everyone knows the van was actually there. I would bet that it was a deliberate decision on the part of the parents to shield her so she wouldn't have to lie, and that they thought that the fewer who knew, the better. MOO

Of course, it’s just that some suggest he’s not in the swamp because he ‘wouldn’t know how to survive’ or is ‘probably dead because he needs granola’ and what not. I’m just saying that all signs, for me anyway, point to him being able to survive for a good bit on his own.

Edited for grammar.

Did you see Patrick McDowell who the FBI nabbed today for killing a Sheriffs deputy? He was on the run, in the bush, is a tenured Marine and survivalist. Hadn’t been on the run as long even as Brian. The guy was torn up, arms scratched up, clothes in tatters, etc. If this guy comes out looking as rough as he did with woodland, survival training, no way Brian will survive. Google the guy.

It may be, that they didn't really realize what he had done until her remains were found. Or at least at first, anyway, and up through the first day the Petitos were trying to get in touch with them, maybe they really thought they had had yet another passionate breakup. During the 18 months they lived in North Port, apparently they had done that at least 10 times where Gabby went somewhere else to live, if only for a few days.

It seems likely they might have thought well, this is it. Finally these two have had enough of each other, and Gabby will find her way back to her family and we'll deal with her car somehow.

I don't know this, but I'm betting Brian didn't tell them he had killed her.

BBM ^

I'm with you on this. I think he told them he left the campsite, came back and found her dead and figured that he would be framed for the murder, citing the DV stop, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13