Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a PRIVATE aircraft appears to have been extensively searching. Wonder who?
Check out flight path at link...
N61801
N53SD Flight Tracking and History - FlightAware

Pilot here again. Very low altitude flights.

N61801 Owned by TAMPA AVIATION CLUB INC, Cessna 172 airplane
Probably rented out or volunteer search assistance flying for hours in circles along the coast from 600 to 800 feet since 9:21 AM

N53DS PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE, helicopter, flying since 11:55 AM down to 200 feet at one point!

Very persistent low altitude flights. They are actively searching HARD for something of interest!

I mean this is a good way, but Dog can reach those than can't talk with LE.
Moo
Ita! Also… some may have reported to FBI, LE & others, then when the search remained at Carlton or Ft DeSoto, got frustrated & passed it on to Dog- who got straight to it. I’d do the same if I felt my tip wasn’t taken seriously or was on a back-burner.

In case someone already posted this, did anyone zoom in well enough on the photo taken at Fort De Soto Campground by the Fort Myers couple with a man in the background to confirm that it's Brian Laundrie or to get a better look at him? Please post the photo if anyone has

Ita! Also… some may have reported to FBI, LE & others, then when the search remained at Carlton or Ft DeSoto, got frustrated & passed it on to Dog- who got straight to it. I’d do the same if I felt my tip wasn’t taken seriously or was on a back-burner.
Also, some people are concerned about calling LE. Especially if it's someone connected to the family.

In case someone already posted this, did anyone zoom in well enough on the photo taken at Fort De Soto Campground by the Fort Myers couple with a man in the background to confirm that it's Brian Laundrie or to get a better look at him? Please post the photo if anyone has

It has been done in the last 10 or so pages on the previous thread. It looks enough like him and considering we all know he was there, it can be very safely assumed it's him.

Dog's announcement that he will be at BL's location in an hour serves a double purpose. If BL is monitoring MSM and hears that, will he start moving in broad daylight or sit tight because he only moves in the dark? Dog might be shaking the bush to get him to move during the day. IMO.

Just catching up this morning -- assuming that is BL in the background of the campground photo, and it sure does look like him -- I don't think he's wearing a backpack and I seriously doubt the photo just happened to catch him "making his escape".

Based on the zoom posted earlier (in the last thread), I think he has that wide-brimmed hat hanging down his back, and he's just walking, not escaping. To the bathroom, stretching his legs, whatever. MOO

I asked Brian on Twitter but got no answer. Especially with the TMZ article and JB posting about an update that was good.. I wonder if they’re backtracking to not release anything so BL isn’t tipped off. Everyone kind of went silent all of a sudden on social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patuniapicklebottoms