Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, actually

Duane "Dog" Chapman discovered a campsite and fresh Monster can deep in the woods while searching Shell Island off the coast of Florida for Brian Laundrie Wednesday.

The Monster can showed no rust or faded colors, according to a Fox News Digital reporter on the scene with Chapman.
Gabby Petito: Florida park surveillance footage part of FBI investigation: LIVE UPDATES

Fwiw, not targeted at the OP but rather DC, ALUMINUM DOESN'T RUST, no matter how long it's been exposed to the elements. The paint on that Monster can could probably weather and fade, but still, aluminum doesn't rust.
BBM

IMO Brian probably destroyed his old phone so he can't be tracked anymore, went to AT&T with his mother to buy a new one so that if asked by LE he could say that he needed a new phone because he lost his old one (or to say that it broke and he threw it away), then left his new phone at home when he allegedly went into hiding and allegedly became a fugitive, and brought burner phones that he had bought with his parents or by himself with him on the run.

TLDR: Brian had his old phone and got rid of it, bought the new one from AT&T to mislead LE and left it at home, and bought at least 1 burner phone that he took with him on the run. IMO only

This is what I am thinking. I also think the lawyer is running his mouth about the phone purchase because it puts Mom in the crosshairs if a phone was purchased on the 14th. It also probably establishes for the attorney that he was not lying to the FBI about the phone they have in their possession. Plausible deniability on his part when they come at him about the burner phone purchase...

I was thinking the same thing! He could have also used the money from the card that he is in trouble for using.....IMO
Very possible. Lots of money taken, more than would be needed for gas.
Possible. FBI know how much money came out of the accounts. I don’t think he bought many or even any phones. That’s why his mother got him one.

Today has been VERY interesting...I have so many theories but, I just can't seem to figure out which one is the right one. This story has the writer in me going crazy! I was hoping he would be found today because it is my birthday and I want #JUSTICE4GABBY

Is it not true that FBI has surveillance video of BL and his mother buying a phone at the ATT store? Was it on the 4th or the 14th? So confused....also, what is a monster can???? ty jmo

IMO, perfectly understandable for his mother to buy him a phone. Did nothing wrong doing so. I’m sure FBI can match phone left at house to phone bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member