Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt, BL comes home in white van, no one returns calls, texts, or speaks and she is missing. No disrespect to her family, but if it was me, I would be in their home (Gabby's home) until I got some answers, face to face. I am not leaving until you speak. At very least, "where did you last see her?". We

MGAWT - my gut agrees with this.
Brian doesn’t strike me as the boating type. That would also be a solitary pursuit and despite him projecting a loner image he ran straight home to mom and dad when the going got tough, i.e. he got himself in trouble. He is NOT the sharpest tool in the shed. JMO

Mental health counselor here. Actually, our mandated reporting requirements include, in addition to child abuse, only INTENT and PLAN to kill self or others. If a client tells me they are GOING to kill their girlfriend, I have a duty to warn. If a client tells me they have ALREADY killed their girlfriend, that is protected by confidentiality.

That is frightening that you cannot report after the fact.

I don’t think it’s BL, but if you look at the Twitter, it’s someone posting and definitely pretending or trying to be BL, so IMO, that’s not an innocent person. Someone inserted themselves into the case for some reason. I have no idea why anyone would pretend to be BL for a Twitter account, but it’s all about this case… not just some random person who is going about their day. JMO.

Agreed. If it's NOT BL then it's someone odd and did insert himself into the case, and it could be just so he can gain new followers (which is gross).
He changed his Twitter handle and started posting about Gabby's disappearance and using her name # for followers. It's taking on a dark twist.

I wonder why this article states “Nichole Schmidt, stated that her daughter was last seen at 7 a.m. on Aug. 30”. I though all communication stopped a few days before then and last sighting was the altercation at the cafe on the 27th. BL would have had to already be on the road home by the 30th.
That was at the very beginning. It is more likely she was referring to the Aug 30th text

MOO
I think one of the 911 calls on 9/10 were Gabby's parents calling for a welfare check on Brian and Gabby - I'm not sure how it works but I can imagine an officer relaying the information that they had contact with Brian's family and that he's fine. Then Gabby's parents would likely ask if the van was there - and the officer would have told them. It also makes me wonder if there was a welfare check on 9/10, if the officer would have needed to talk to Brian or his parents to clear the call? If so, would the officer have asked about Gabby - and I wonder what they would have said? Because on the 10th when Gabby's mom tried to file a Missing Person's report they wouldn't let her do it in Florida - I'm assuming it is partially based on whatever they were told when LE went out to the house on 9/10?
It does appear one of the calls on 9/10 was a welfare check regarding GP. What I want to know is what was the other call....

AT&T does sell prepaid phones, which is what a burner phone is.
A prepaid plan from AT&T just means that you do not have any down payments for a phone over the life of a plan. Either you bring your own phone or you can purchase a phone there. Everything else is the same as on a plan. There is a record of every phone call coming in and going out, as well as of every text message. So, LE certainly has all of these records.

Sorry for my part in adding to confusion. Although we now know AT&T doesn't sell "burners" and that there is an account associated with the phone purchased, we saw it called a burner phone in a couple of dozen screaming news headlines for a day and a half so now it's sort of stuck *shrug

I never thought ATT was burner phone....but I do think if parents are in contact with him, it's on burner phones bought in cash. ATT phone was left at the house so parents could claim they were not in contact with him and he was in swamp somewhere. IF they lied...they cause LE a whole lotta money.

This CL60 flight pattern is very intriguing (it's still going).

has a generic code so can't ID it but its a private jet flying at around 13,000 ft

don't know why its flying in that pattern could be anything, training a new private jet pilot / military / NOAA/ NASA etc

if you looked off the coast in to the gulf about 5 mins a go there was a couple much more interesting things :)

Whenever I click on a link to a story about the "dozens" of protesters in front of the Laundrie house, all I see is the same man in a certain red hat and a woman.

Yes. And I think it's just despicable that opportunistic ****-disturbers who want their 15 minutes of fame are pulling these stunts at a time like this when they could be doing something useful or helpful (what exactly, I don't know, but picking fights isn't it.) JMO.

I'm not sure I believe this guy. He also said the mustang came back on Thursday. It was back on Wednesday.
For sure, by Wednesday...could have even been back by late Tuesday night, after media had left. The "abandoned vehicle" citation was Tuesday afternoon......did they really leave it there overnight??? jmo

This CL60 flight pattern is very intriguing (it's still going).

FlightRadar24 doesn't have a tail number for it and FlightAware doesn't show it at all -- can anyone ID it?

Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map | Flightradar24

View attachment 315518 View attachment 315519

And then the 2 flights of the Sarasota Sheriff's helo yesterday and yesterday night

N911VS Flight Tracking and History 29-Sep-2021 (KVNC-KVNC) - FlightAware

View attachment 315523 View attachment 315524
@Bordeaux - Can you clarify the CL60 pattern again?

My questions is not about the new phone that was purchased.....but where is his OLD phone and GPs phone? This new phone was obviously purchased to replace the OLD phone.

It's the phone he left at home with his wallet. See p.9 #171

Brian doesn’t strike me as the boating type. That would also be a solitary pursuit and despite him projecting a loner image he ran straight home to mom and dad when the going got tough, i.e. he got himself in trouble. He is NOT the sharpest tool in the shed. JMO

I agree and I'm gobsmacked they haven't found him yet. It's hard to believe the he and/or his parents are criminal masterminds. Imo

He has to be somewhere that he can recharge his burner phone while communicating with his parents. He doesn’t seem the type to be able to not have contact with his parents, especially under these conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper