Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that would not show on a 911 report originating from the Laundrie home.

According to the news sources, the 911 calls on the list show the Laundries' house as the "incident location" - it doesn't show that the calls originated at the house.

North Port Police Department provided Fox News Digital with 46 pages of records related to 911 calls with an incident location of the Laundries’ home...

...There were at least two calls placed on Sept. 10, one just before 4 p.m. and one just before 6:30 p.m. Fox News Digital previously reported that the later incident that Petito's father was linked to the later incident on Sept. 10.

The calls didn't have to originate from the home at all. They could have been placed by anyone and I'm guessing at least one of the September 10 calls were from Gabby's family.

Missing Gabby Petito's dad linked to Laundrie home incident report evening before daughter reported missing

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Dozens of 911 calls at Florida home since before Gabby Petito was reported missing

Brian doesn’t strike me as the boating type. That would also be a solitary pursuit and despite him projecting a loner image he ran straight home to mom and dad when the going got tough, i.e. he got himself in trouble. He is NOT the sharpest tool in the shed. JMO
Maybe not too smart, but smart enough to avoid capture for over a week, even though he's possibly been seen in broad daylight. MO

It could even be rigged up in a tree at the reserve hooked up to a solar charger just to throw off police. Literally could be anywhere!!!
Wow! Cool idea. If I ever decide to go on the run and want to throw everyone off my trail, I’m so doing that!

ETA: I understand in some places us chipmunks are hunted and shot at. :p

Brian's phone hijinks. Obviously, he had SOMEBODY'S phone from the point where he left the crime scene and returned home. Mom and dad cancel their camping plans for 2 and mysteriously rebook for 3, NOT 4. Whatever phone BL has at this point gets pitched in a body of water somewhere along the route home, or smashed with a hammer in the parent's garage. Damn that pesky GPS stuff. No more old phones. Time for new phones! Just for immediate, local use, during the planning phase of BL's escape. Once the plan is sealed...no need for a phone. Brian the Mountain Man is ready to wipe the slate clean and become Brian the Sailor Man, fully stocked and off on his own. If his wallet has truly been left behind, he's officially renounced his identity and intimates he has no desire to communicate with anybody. It takes a special kind of cojones to pull this off. Brian has more than enough motivation to give it a go.
MOO

To me this is just sloppy if FBI didn’t have that surveillance footage until this week. For all they know it could hold key information about where evidence was stashed!
To be honest.I do t think the campground thought to look see if they had been there! I think dog investigates because they went camping and he called.every campground or.someone said they were there!

Let's see...there's a nationwide (if not worldwide) BOLO out for BL. Everyone in LE has your mug embedded in their brains. Driving is out. Airport? Nah. Hop a train? This ain't The Grapes of Wrath. You don't get away with that stuff much anymore. The only way out is that wide and expansive Gulf of Mexico with access to myriads of islands, fish to eat, edible plants and coconuts to add veggies to the platter, and occasional meet ups with the dedicated sailing enthusiasts who don't pay much attention to the news. You know, van lifers who are by choice boat lifers. The vagabonds of the sea who live off the grid on their boats. No need to stock up on food, because its there for the foraging. A few Life Straws and you're hydrated. Park in a lagoon or inlet by day - use your map and compass by night. Pull into a small sea of reeds...and you're virtually invisible. Thousands of nautical miles and nary a cop in sight.
MOO

Is there any evidence in BM's SM presence or other sources to indicate he could sail? I could see him stealing a sailboat if he knew how to operate it..or hijacking one.

Is there any evidence in BM's SM presence or other sources to indicate he could sail? I could see him stealing a sailboat if he knew how to operate it..or hijacking one.

Are there any other sort of boats, maybe inflatable, or something that can be easily hidden away perhaps on the islands near the Fort de Soto?

This CL60 flight pattern is very intriguing (it's still going).

FlightRadar24 doesn't have a tail number for it and FlightAware doesn't show it at all -- can anyone ID it?

Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map | Flightradar24

View attachment 315518 View attachment 315519
It’s always so hard to tell. Being surrounded by water on both sides of our state, with year round weather/boating, we have so many missing boaters being searched for on a regular basis (the USCG is usually who does those searches, although private planes etc will get involved depending on the type/scope of the search) or our Sheriff helicopters go up looking for someone from a bank robbery etc…lots of flight schools and folks going for their pilot’s license… add in to that, we have the Everglades that separate both sides of our coasts (I’m east). My husband is retired USCG and did SARS. I would bet there is aviation up there assisting in the search, but I would also bet it would be LE aviation…..unless it’s a water search off the coast.

I searched for stolen boat articles a few days ago, just to see and no recent ones were reported. There was one article a while back that said the Port Charlotte area was called "stolen boat capital of the world" which was odd.

And at first he said "to my knowledge..." he seems to change his statements quickly.

MOO
Apropros of nothing really - but having worked with a lot of attorneys, the phrase "It is my understanding" is a preferred CYA. It is a lot easier to to back pedal and claim a mis-understanding than to claim that you didn't know something that you claimed "to my knowledge" in an earlier communication.

Good point. How and when did Gabby's parents learn that Gabby wasn't with BL. If that has ever been pointed out, I have missed it too.

Does anyone have any idea about the answer?
I think when they did wellness check and seen the van there and she wasn't

Arrest at Laundrie parents’ home amid Gabby Petito demo – live

LIVE Updates

The Laundries have left their house
The Laundrie family left their house this morning in the the couple’s red pickup truck.

It is not immediately clear where the Laundries went. The couple has been followed by the FBI while taking previous trips away from their home.

Reporters have been camped outside the Laundrie home for more than a week waiting for any sign of Brian Laundrie.

A fight erupted outside the Laundrie home
A protester taunting the Laundrie family ended up in a physical fight with a neighbor, who claims the protester was trespassing.

The fight broke out around 6pm on Wednesday night.

Laundrie attorney confirms Brian Laundrie bought his phone on 4 September
Steven Bertolino, the attorney representing the Laundrie family, confirmed to reporters that Brian Laundrie purchased a phone on 4 September, three days after returning from his road trip without Gabby Petito.

According to Mr Bertolino, that phone was not a pre-paid or “burner” phone, as he opened an AT&T account during the purchase.

The attorney said that the phone Mr Laundrie purchased on 4 September is now in the hands of the FBI.

I'm backtracking here but am a bit confused on one point: Was the bodycam video from Arches park ranger Melissa Hulls released, or just the Moab police bodycam footage? This article on Newsweek.com references the Hulls bodycam video, saying it's been viewed "millions of times," but somehow I've overlooked it. If they're talking about the Moab bodycam footage, then could the media or public get the Hulls bodycam video through a FOIA request? Sorry if I'm asking something that's already been discussed. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess