Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they did find him deceased and the L's had to identify him this morning? I am ready for this to be over, I would prefer him be found alive but if he's dead I hope they find him asap.
I missed that, how long were they gone for?

Interesting tweet from the Sarasota Sheriff confirming they were called to Carlton twice yesterday:
SarasotaSheriff
Following up. We still cannot find any question we were asked. Based on our Aviation log, we responded to Carlton at 2:45 p.m. & 10:30 p.m., as an AOA (Assist Other Agency). Our Unit - when in service - responds when called upon, however, we are not proactively looking for anyone

https://twitter.com/SarasotaSheriff/status/1443633592165277698
Yes, I just commented on this. Are the FBI there today? Because Sarasota Sheriff was concentrated on a very specific area yesterday afternoon and night.

N911VS Flight Tracking and History 29-Sep-2021 (KVNC-KVNC) - FlightAware

What if they did find him deceased and the L's had to identify him this morning? I am ready for this to be over, I would prefer him be found alive but if he's dead I hope they find him asap.

I was thinking that but I think they'd bring them to the coroner and not go to their home afterwards since they'd be grieving.

IIRC during the 48 Hours interview, her mom couldnt discuss the last conversation with her daughter - I was confused about this because I originally remember hearing that the last text she received was the one about Yosemite - So I thought that maybe since that originally came out, and the timing of the interview she was told not to discuss it (although seeing it was already out seems odd in MOO). Now I am thinking maybe she did facetime with her or something on the 30th to say that she was going to be coming home (since her mom said she knew she would be on her way back...) maybe?

August 30th 7:30 am to September 1st 10:30 am (51 hours) is doable if you make minimal stops. It takes roughly 34 hours to drive from Grand Teton back to FL.

Especially if you are trying to get there fast.

MOO

We know that the Petitos were told by the FBI not to publicly discuss Gabby's relationship with BL. IMO, Gabby may have revealed something to her mother about their relationship that the FBI does not want disclosed at this time. But just looking at what we know: the police stop in Moab, then BL goes back to Florida somehow leaving Gabby in a hotel in SLC for about a week (was he abandoning her then like he threatened to do in Moab?) and then he comes back...this does not sound like a happy couple. MOO.

I'm still perplexed as to what BL was thinking in the aftermath of Gabby's death. He could have driven to Mexico and from there Central or South America easily. All he had to do was shut off their phones and discard them somewhere. Why rush home?

Was there a wellness check reported? All I've seen is that LE attempted to speak with BL and were given attorney info by parents. Nothing to even suggest they saw BL.
I see your point but surely at some point the police asked parents if Gabby was there and they said NO

I immediately thought he was deceased as well. However, the fact that they left with a cooler bag and had gloves on made me think that they didn't find him deceased. Their attorney did make a statement, but I take what he says with a grain of salt.

Depends on what it is. Might have been clothes or something they were using for scent purposes.
That would still be evidence in a search, IMO, so seems like FBI would not return it to the home. Who knoze?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l