Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be. There has to be a good reason they don't want to release that footage. Especially not releasing it to the feds or other LE. Seems fishy IMO

Are we sure the Ranger’s camera was even on?

I keep thinking strangulation because it is maybe the most quiet. Sound carries and no one publicly reported hearing screams for help or a gunshot, and beating to death maybe if she was rendered unconscious first. We'll find out eventually, though. jmo
I wonder if a bad fall onto a large rock could have rendered a wound that the coroner could have deemed as homicide. Speculation on my part.

He looks like any number of men here. Could blend right in. If he can grow his head hair, look like a hippie , thin his eyebrows , hes golden. These days with sunglasses and face mask , no way he’d be recognized

He can't disguise his ears though. The ears are the key, according to an expert who was on Banfield tonight.

Nor his less than perfect front teeth, which I noticed right away.

Everyone looking for him, ignore the hair and look at the teeth and ears.

Probably. Cristhian Bahena Rivera’s attorneys went along with sweatered ninja sex traffickers in July, so yeah. The desperate grasp what they can. I’m betting he’ll claim she lashed out, he defended himself & didn’t realize he’d strangled her while pushing her away till it was too late. Just a prediction.

Unless there was a weapon used. In that case, he’d have to claim that he was in fear of his life and that the weapon was necessary to defend himself from a 110 pound female.

Also we must wait to get the autopsy. Strangulation - if it’s there, is not accidental.

Absolutely correct. It's not as quick as smashing someone's head with a rock-- and the defense would be, "I pushed her off of me, and she fell and hit her head on a rock."
It takes minutes to strangle someone to death. Minutes. The strangler can stop -- and the victim has a chance to recover. It's quiet. And it's very personal. His kind of thing IMO - "I'm the boss here."

Probably. Cristhian Bahena Rivera’s attorneys went along with sweatered ninja sex traffickers in July, so yeah. The desperate grasp what they can. I’m betting he’ll claim she lashed out, he defended himself & didn’t realize he’d strangled her while pushing her away till it was too late. Just a prediction.
Or he had to punch her in the head 15 times to stop her scratching his pretty face.

I keep thinking strangulation because it is maybe the most quiet. Sound carries and no one publicly reported hearing screams for help or a gunshot, and beating to death maybe if she was rendered unconscious first. We'll find out eventually, though. jmo

That is my thought as well, especially given his penchant for going for her face / chin. Whatever happened it was obvious enough to announce right after the examination of the body was done, compared to an accidental death such as she tripped and hit her head or something.

They'll prepare the family by delivering it personally before the rest of us know, same as they did when her body was found.

I personally assume her parents already know what he did to kill her, and have been advised to not disclose that info. I don’t think they are still trying to figure out her cause of death.

I’m sorry, I’m not sure what your link is supposed to be telling me that is different than what I posted. Your article doesn’t have an exception to what we’ve been saying. Can you clarify?
Not sure I was responding to you personally. I was responding to “manner of death” declaration vs. Murder in the legal sense. All apologies, not defending anyone. Just trying to peel back onion skins so to speak.

I personally assume her parents already know what he did to kill her, and have been advised to not disclose that info. I don’t think they are still trying to figure out her cause of death.
That's totally possible. I have no idea when they can know. I just knew it was before us and generally done respectfully.

It is hard to believe the FBI would be spending what looks like 1/2 years budget on tracking Brian down, and no one else.. the aircraft, the boats, the highly paid trackers, and staff and comms, and technology etc.....all that can't be for just a $1000 bankcard fraud.

I mean.. maybe it's a distraction while they track down the real person, but it seems a terribly expensive way to deflect...
I could be wrong but I thought I read somewhere that it was local LE's doing the search with help from private groups and volunteers. The feds weren't that involved in it?

I feel for those officers from Moab. If officers were trained well enough for all the situations they're needed for, they'd retire still in training without ever setting foot in the streets. These guys will forever wonder if they could have prevented Gabby's death. What a load to carry.
Yep. Hopefully Gabby’s death won’t have been in vain and new laws will be enacted in her memory to help educate and train LE in DV situations to help prevent this from happening in the future. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cnc1967