Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A homicide conclusion is never made if a manner of death cannot be determined.
There are very strict protocols for manner of death determinations, it is never guesswork or just 'wanting to be done with it'.
She was thirsty, he apparently was not, apart from his pretentious refusal of the offer of the water 'cos plastics.
He hardly stopped speaking for a second during that road trip, yet he showed no signs of overheating or thirst..
Except for trying to get out of the sun as much as possible. Respectfully stating my opinion. I never said guess work for the initial statement from the autopsy. Except for the death certificate has not been issued. They still have her remains, and I guess right now they are still waiting for final confirmation?

These new dash cam videos have crushed me. They literally predicted what would happen… while treating her as the abuser. The officer giving her future life advice - and the photo posted on the Find Gabby FB page with the Let it Be lyrics have me sobbing tonight. Poor, sweet Gabby.

Also realized watching it, that my abusive ex husband that I mentioned before, who used to trap the kids and I in the car speeding and driving erratically has the same mannerisms as Brian. All the times he makes stupid jokes and interrupts with stupid comments and then immediately does that stupid laugh? Exact same. My ex husband is a scary little man whose parents never disciplined him because they were afraid of him. Every legal charge, he got off on. No one ever kicked his you know what when he deserved it. At 48, he’s still exactly the same and it’s really unfortunate. I truly believe he could have killed me.

The many faces of Brian Laundrie | Banfield

What would Brian Laundrie look like now with more than a month of new growth on his head and a beard? With a different hair color? Completely different clothes? Could he be hiding among us? Guinness Book of World Records’ most successful forensic artist Louis Gibson joins Banfield to try to answer these questions.

This is awesome. Just wish they’d do a rendering of him with different eyebrows… That’s his most identifiable feature IMO. That’d be the first thing I would tweeze or shave off if I were him.

Since the park rangers haven't released Ranger Hulls body cam footage and don't seem to want to. It makes me wonder what could be on it that could be either incriminating for BL or make the whole stop seem even worse because they could have done something to help but did not. MOO

Except for trying to get out of the sun as much as possible. Respectfully stating my opinion. I never said guess work for the initial statement from the autopsy. Except for the death certificate has not been issued. They still have her remains, and I guess right now they are still waiting for final confirmation?
They have stated the MANNER of death is homicide.
They have not released the CAUSE of death.

This tells us she died because of an action somebody else took.

It could be a very long wait for the cause of death to be released to the general public.

Would his ego let him do that? Mr. Mountain Man. Hiker above all others? That little girl who was crying while he was laffing with LE the day they were stopped? "Oh, don't let that mean girl (yeah, girl in his eyes) hurt me. All I can do is run and hide from her. I'm a wimp." Would his defense attorney go along with it?
Probably. Cristhian Bahena Rivera’s attorneys went along with sweatered ninja sex traffickers in July, so yeah. The desperate grasp what they can. I’m betting he’ll claim she lashed out, he defended himself & didn’t realize he’d strangled her while pushing her away till it was too late. Just a prediction.

They usually withhold the death certificate pending the final lab results. IMO it isn’t concerning at all that they haven’t released the actual cause of death or her death certificate. Toxicology is always slow it seems. They may have bug experts looking at what is living on her remains to pinpoint time of death as best they can. But that doesn’t mean the authorities aren’t 100% sure of how she died. It may be completely obvious.

Since the park rangers haven't released Ranger Hulls body cam footage and don't seem to want to. It makes me wonder what could be on it that could be either incriminating for BL or make the whole stop seem even worse because they could have done something to help but did not. MOO
I never believed the ranger was as helpful or compassionate as she claimed to have been. Hope I’m wrong!

I agree also. MOO is he probably beat her bad. I wouldn't be surprised if when down he kicked her until she no longer moved.
This would not surprise me. Although almost nothing at this point with this whole case would surprise me. BL does seem to me (IMO) more "hands on" to whatever he did or could have done to Gabby. I just hope these videos aren't the last ones that her family and loved ones will see of her. I hope they have some good pictures and video clips from her hard drive or computer if recovered.

I feel for those officers from Moab. If officers were trained well enough for all the situations they're needed for, they'd retire still in training without ever setting foot in the streets. These guys will forever wonder if they could have prevented Gabby's death. What a load to carry.

They usually withhold the death certificate pending the final lab results. IMO it isn’t concerning at all that they haven’t released the actual cause of death or her death certificate. Toxicology is always slow it seems. They may have bug experts looking at what is living on her remains to pinpoint time of death as best they can. But that doesn’t mean the authorities aren’t 100% sure of how she died. It may be completely obvious.

Except for Gabby Petito autopsy results: meaning of homicide cause of death

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep thinking strangulation because it is maybe the most quiet. Sound carries and no one publicly reported hearing screams for help or a gunshot, and beating to death maybe if she was rendered unconscious first. We'll find out eventually, though. jmo

They have stated the MANNER of death is homicide.
They have not released the CAUSE of death.

This tells us she died because of an action somebody else took.

It could be a very long wait for the cause of death to be released to the general public.
I personally think they may never release that information due to how traumatizing it could be to Gabby's family and loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay