Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. There are lots of wild possibilities for where BL could be. But more times than not, the simplest option is the one that is true. He could very well just be dead somewhere near his home. And dead since 9/7 or 9/11 or 9/13 or whenever the last date is that anyone really saw him.

I'm maybe being a little slow, but I don't really see a scenario where his parents both don't know where he is and suspect him dead.

IMO, for them to be walking around coolly and blank-faced if they even so much as think he's dead, is idiotic on their parts; and if they know he's alive because he's in contact with them, well, then that explains why they look completely calm and wholly un-tear-marked whenever we see them.

Is there a third, fourth, etc. possibility I'm not seeing here?

Well this is interesting. Not sure how I feel about it. "The forensic death investigation is being overseen by Brent Blue, MD, an emergency room physician -- not a forensic pathologist -- who is the elected coroner of Teton County."
https://www.medpagetoday.com/opinion/working-stiff/94788?trw=no?xid=nl_popmed_2021-10-01&eun=g1295367d0r&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PopMedicine_100121&utm_term=NL_Gen_Int_PopMedicine_Active
This is concerning. I would assume Teton County doesn't have that many death investigations it has to do per year, but with the profile of this case, I really wish they would bring someone in from the federal government to assist.

Per GP mom, did not happen over many days, or even before 9/10
LPs parents had BL home Sept 1. I don’t think Sept 10 was GPs first attempt to text and call BL or his family. Sept 10 is when she realized something was very wrong as a result of being ghosted by all of them IMO and I think it will bear out.
Even so, the cell phone purchase and the IMO staging of BL “taking off” and leaving his wallet and new phone behind was done well after the Laundries knew GP was not ok.

Paying someone $1 for repeated bad advice in a state where he's not authorized to practice law in a field in which he has no experience is a worse deal than paying a competent local attorney for advice.

Not every lawyer requires a $25,000 retainer. You can pay someone $400 for an hour of their time and get competent advice. I really don't understand this obsession with defending the objectively bad decision to have your friend LARP as a criminal defense lawyer when your son is being sought by the feds.
You've stated it perfectly. I can understand handing over the number for your one family friend who practices law when the cops unexpectedly show up at your door looking for your son's missing girlfriend whose van is in the driveway, but if that family friend was really a friend or a halfway decent lawyer, the very next day he would have gotten all his buddies in the legal field to recommend the best criminal defense attorney in Florida and would have immediately stopped calling the shots.

This is concerning. I would assume Teton County doesn't have that many death investigations it has to do per year, but with the profile of this case, I really wish they would bring someone in from the federal government to assist.
Didn't Gabby's Dad say at the press conference this week that they haven't got her body back yet, she's still being cared for by the FBI?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211001-194856_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211001-194856_Chrome.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
BBM for anyone asking the source on INTERPOL
"Red Notices are issued for fugitives wanted either for prosecution or to serve a sentence. A Red Notice is a request to law enforcement worldwide to locate and provisionally arrest a person pending extradition, surrender, or similar legal action." View Red Notices

Yes. Or apparently his sister doesn't know what words mean. Or something.

Here's the GMA interview in question:

ABC Exclusive: Full interview with Brian Laundrie's sister on Gabby Petito

More like people hear what they want to hear.
From the Interview:
Question: And I guess if you're - what's, just kind of as his sister, the oddest thing to you about all this, if you had to?

Cassie Laundrie: That I haven't been able to talk to him. I wish I could talk to him.

Question: He just doesn't want to say anything to anyone.

Cassie Laundrie: I know that it's all because the lawyers, advising them not to say anything, I, I...

So taking this literally, without specifying a timeline that starts when she last spoke to him, then she is saying that she has never spoken to her brother in the 23 years she has known him. Since that is obviously a ludicrous statement, we have to ask when does the timeline start for the statement, "That I haven't been able to talk to him. I wish I could talk to him." Given the next question and answer she could be talking about ever since the lawyers got involved and not since he came home. ie. once she knew something was wrong she would really want to talk to him about but hasn't been able to. So her statement can be completely true as well as be true that she could have spoken to him on the 1st and the 6th

(MOO aside, interesting that she said lawyers. Maybe the NY attorney has a team. Or maybe they do have a local attorney as well).

Last edited:
Could just be as simple as power and control
Could be but prior to August they were in each others posts constantly, something changed drastically in that time. Not to mention chasing her up the road just makes me truly believe it was something on her phone. MOO

Look at the right side of her neck and upper back (shoulder blade area) as she is sitting on the board just before she goes downhill.

TikTok
Is there anyway you can zoom in on a TikTok or do you have to save the file? It may be good for someone to either screenshot or reupload the video after zooming if possible. The clip you reference is less than a second and is about a quarter of the way through the TikTok.

Seems to me on the 6th they all got together in DeSoto to plan what all needed to be done to hide and lose any evidence. Sister might be a bigger story in the potential help or collusion. Did she take some items and what vehicle did BL drive there. Where did his sister go after he left Sept 1 and after Sept 6? Out of town at all? Interesting developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV