Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fee

l feel his sister is between a rock and a hard wall! She did give an interview and spoke kindly about Gabby. Since the parents’ are saying nothing, who knows their feelings regarding her decision. Anything she does can end up a bad choice! I have no idea about her knowledge or involvement but it would be a hard spot to live in! Your brother has a huge manhunt after him, your parents are silent and you and your children have to face the public at work and school! I feel the sister should be left alone until more facts are known!

I can't get past the fact she, just like her parents, ghosted the Petito family when they tried to get in touch with her.

I can't give her a pass yet.

Moo.

Generally I agree with your opinion.

I was struck by her avoiding any "love" for Gabby. Her kids love and adore Gabby, but CL never says she feels the same way.

I understand that an interview may have been spur of the moment, but the lack of CL expressing any direct feelings about Gabby grabbed my attention.

Hope there is clarity in the future.

Sorry, I think CL is being treated a bit unfairly here. She supposedly said ""She's like a sister and my children love her, and all I want is for her to come home safe and sound and this to be just a big misunderstanding."

ABC Exclusive: Full interview with Brian Laundrie's sister on Gabby Petito

I just don't see that as "cold" or "unfeeling." She may just not be the sobbing, blubbering, emoting type.
JMO

"Who is Brian Laundrie's older sister, Cassie Luycx?
Luycx is originally from Bayport on Long Island, the same town where Laundrie went to high school. She now lives with her husband, 32-year-old <ModSnip full name of non POI>, in Lakewood Ranch, which is about 40 miles north of North Port.

The couple got married in December 2015 at a ceremony in which Laundrie served as the witness, according to Sarasota County records.

Her husband is originally from Guatemala, and the couple lived in West Grove, Pennsylvania, before Florida.

The couple has not responded to multiple requests for comment by Fox News. "
Who is Brian Laundrie's older sister, Cassie Luycx?

Last edited by a moderator:
Luycx is originally from Bayport on Long Island, the same town where Laundrie went to high school. She now lives with her husband, 32-year-old <ModSnip full name of non POI>, in Lakewood Ranch, which is about 40 miles north of North Port.

The couple got married in December 2015 at a ceremony in which Laundrie served as the witness, according to Sarasota County records.

Her husband is originally from Guatemala, and the couple lived in West Grove, Pennsylvania, before Florida.

What if... Brian Laundrie got help and is hiding in Guatemala or another Latin American country? IMO only

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don’t the Laundrie’s do a presser and beg for their son to give himself up? They haven’t yet. Makes me think they know where he is. JMO

BBM
I took the original narrative to be:
wallet & phone left behind, car left behind at swamp, gun missing, …if you don’t find him alive in swamp..then suicide, gator or he dissolved/succumbed into the abyss.
End of story. Move on.

All JMO

This appears to be the narrative promoted by BL's family's attorney.

All the red herrings have been properly dangled. All the shiny lures have been cast.

I have no doubt the FBI is smarter than any bogus narrative BL's family promotes via their attorney.

Okay.....so why do the parents 'think' that he is still in FLA? To throw LE off or because they actually 'know' something. So, that's my follow up question. Concerned and hopeful are pretty generic. I'd be out of my mind and devastated by this tragedy. JMO.

Aloha Lizzied, well the parents already tried to throw off LE once with he went for a hike in that reserve .... how has that worked out for them?

JMHO, I think that the parents know he's still in FLA cause they probably have a general idea of where he would go hideout.

Which Laundrie will BLINK first?

I think the media is making things worse all around. The lack of any real "new" news is giving the press creative ways to twist things and it just leads to more speculation and misinformation...just my thoughts for the second

So now the media can go to BL's sister home? She has children, right? She needs to put her children first, start talking. So I'm wondering, is she tells where BL is will she get the reward? If so, that would go a long ways for a higher education for her children.

Wouldn't it be nice if the media put the children first?
In some places, harrassment of young children is not allowed (as well as not being allowed to photo them without pixelation).
I would consider media encampment at the sister's house would be scary to the young children who live in that house, who might like to go outside and play, who have nothing at all to do with this matter.

Luycx is originally from Bayport on Long Island, the same town where Laundrie went to high school. She now lives with her husband, 32-year-old James "Jimmy" Luycx, in Lakewood Ranch, which is about 40 miles north of North Port.

Guatemala you say? If I were trying to lay low, Central America would be on my shortlist.

Forensic artist explains what Brian Laundrie may look like now

Interesting article IMO

A woman who is arguably the world’s greatest forensic artist joined “Banfield” to explain what Brian Laundrie may look like now.

As the search for Laundrie continues, it begs the question: What does he look like now?

Gibson says even if Laundrie doesn’t actively change his appearance, his appearance will change on its own.

“I’ve been working cases for 39 years and he is going to get a lot of sun, he’s gonna lose weight. I don’t care how much money he has. If you’re on the run … it’s hard to eat, it degrades your life,” Gibson said.

Gibson says “if Laundrie is smart” he’ll immediately shave his beard and mustache. She added one of the most difficult things for people on the run to hide are their ears.

“Ears are the most complicated object on the surface of the head. They’re more complicated than the eyes, lips or the nose,” Gibson said. The other thing about ears, she added: There’s really nothing that can be done to alter them.

Gibson says she is planning on providing a picture of how Laundrie may look in the near future.

Excuse me if this has been answered in a prior thread, but do we have any kind of biographical information on BL that would possibly help the search for him if he is still in FL? Like perhaps places he'd worked or frequented? There has got to be someone somewhere that knows he would usually go to a certain gas station in Sarasota or something like that who just needs their memory jogged in order to realize they need to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l