Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post contains only my opinion based upon his SM accts, the Moab incident and the murder of a sweetheart, Gabby. Although, he calls her his sidekick though. JMHOO

I have no doubts he either already has killed others or possesses the propensity to kill anyone for any reason or no reason at all.

His SM tells a violent story from a depraved mind. His malevolent artwork is quite hostile and vindictive.

* * Both of the news articles linked are graphic in nature so please do not view them if you are sensitive to deep, dark concepts.

Brian Laundrie: The dark themes that permeate person of interest’s digital footprint

Brian Laundrie alleged cryptic messages on Pinterest
All I can say is I hope no one, who doesn't know me, ever does a search on my computer.

Hmmmm, good point, @whiterhino -- he can't be too far away from his folks -- he needs food/drink, clean clothes and now a light jacket perhaps, blanket, bug spray, fruit, sandwich makings thus a cooler & ice perhaps, toothpaste, soap, socks, you name it. He can't chance going into a Target or Walmart or supermarket, now can he -- unless he's well-disguised? But he still needs money, too, just in case.

Is he having a good time? How many bananas, PB&J's, sardines, beenie-weenies, and beef jerky can one man stand? Pitiful, just pitiful, the poor guy. But, hey, he's a hiker...

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s sitting in a pretty little Airbnb cabin somewhere paid by an untraceable account.

I am not a Tik Toker so I don't know how to link it. Since it is their account I know it's permitted (it's been linked multiple times), but there is a video, 3rd row down, 1st video, him at home (yellow house in back) Zodiac novel on table. Page 103 or something. TikTok

I noticed she was reading Zodiac in her photos from De Soto on her review on the Dyrt. Scroll down and you'll see it on her lap at the beach Check out Gabby & Brian V.'s reviews on The Dyrt

Oh my! Those places you mentioned are places my grandson posted pictures of today. He and a friend were riding on a Slingshot. I've been trying to determine the location of I 40 and Waterville Rd. But since you mentioned it in your post, I know where they are now. Talking about Cherohala Skyway and Dragon Trail. I'll pass this on to him so they can be aware of the new siteing. Not far from Pigeon Forge. And the National Park there is full of people and bears!! :eek::eek:

While those locations (Dragons Tale and Waterville rd/i-40) are only 50 miles apart as the crow flies, they are 100 miles and 2 hours by road. Waterville Rd is right on the northern edge of the Smoky Mountains right where I-40 leaves NC to enter Tennessee. The AT crosses the Pigeon River using the Waterville Rd bridge, then goes under I-40 and then continues north.

Oh my! Those places you mentioned are places my grandson posted pictures of today. He and a friend were riding on a Slingshot. I've been trying to determine the location of I 40 and Waterville Rd. But since you mentioned it in your post, I know where they are now. Talking about Cherohala Skyway and Dragon Trail. I'll pass this on to him so they can be aware of the new siteing. Not far from Pigeon Forge. And the National Park there is full of people and bears!! :eek::eek:

Make sure he has the picture of Brian looking 3 ways (clean shaven; as he was on trip; with some head hair and still clean shaven, IIRC). (And to be safe!!)

Hmmmm, good point, @whiterhino -- he can't be too far away from his folks -- he needs food/drink, clean clothes and now a light jacket perhaps, blanket, bug spray, fruit, sandwich makings thus a cooler & ice perhaps, toothpaste, soap, socks, you name it. He can't chance going into a Target or Walmart or supermarket, now can he -- unless he's well-disguised? But he still needs money, too, just in case.

Is he having a good time? How many bananas, PB&J's, sardines, beenie-weenies, and beef jerky can one man stand? Pitiful, just pitiful, the poor guy. But, hey, he's a hiker...

Let's not forget, there are often ways to make items do double or even triple duty.

For example, I spend much of each fall and spring in one of the LL Bean/Eddie Bauer style "technical jackets", listed as comfortable in any conditions below 40 degrees Fahrenheit; and also capable of being mashed into a zipped inner pouch to serve as a pillow. (I think I have used it as a pillow in airports; etc.)

I just thought of something.

what if BL is communicating with his family on a hiking message board via direct messaging?

Please post your thoughts to me quoting my post, that way I will see it. These threads go so fast it would be impossible for me to see your response when time passes.

Also, do not be afraid to put laughing emojis in your response if you think it is far fetched, I have a great sense of humor and will not be offended at all.

I think it's a perfectly fine idea.

I also think it's possible the FBI has already had this thought and has got someone watching such boards; but I for one think it's a good enough suggestion for the tip line, just in case.

With him being in S. Florida supposedly. Would it not make sense that perhaps he fled to Cuba? Maybe with good funding from mom and dad?
No way he went to Cuba. The logistics would be a night
I don't know much about motorcycles. I have a few relatives who ride for fun, and I've seen motorcycle groups in the mountains.and while traveling the Cherohala Skyway. But it is a busy time of year for all kinds of tourists in the Mountains. People going to apple and pumpkin festivals, corn mazes, bird watchers, hikers, fishermen, people looking at the fall colors, etc. And you are right - bears are still active until really cold weather in November. So between people and bears - not a good place to hide out.

I think even with sufficient supplies, the psychological pressure on him at this stage would be enough to warrant strange behaviour.

What I'm curious about though, is if he has a mode of transport, why isn't he further away than where he was reported as sighted by this witness? I'd consider that area to be far more risky than somewhere like Maine or Washington, for example.

Then again, we can't assume he's had transport the whole duration of his time on the run. Maybe he "acquired" it the past 24hrs near to his current location after he'd hiked to there on foot.

Does anyone know how long it would take to walk from North Port FL to the border of TN/NC?

Also, I'd hope that LE would be checking recent reports of that vehicle type being bought - or stolen - within say a 100 mile radius of where he's been spotted to see if there is CCTV footage for a positive ID of BL.

MOO

It is 600 miles walking, and 715 by car. So, 20 minutes per mile it is 200 hours.

How long would it take me to walk six hundred miles? - Quora

But I feel Mommy dropped him off somewhere, possibly at Grandad's in TN and he has been wandering around and driving that Ford-150 for some time.

No way he went to Cuba. The logistics would be a night

I don't know much about motorcycles. I have a few relatives who ride for fun, and I've seen motorcycle groups in the mountains.and while traveling the Cherohala Skyway. But it is a busy time of year for all kinds of tourists in the Mountains. People going to apple and pumpkin festivals, corn mazes, bird watchers, hikers, fishermen, people looking at the fall colors, etc. And you are right - bears are still active until really cold weather in November. So between people and bears - not a good place to hide out.

BL cannot drive a motorcycle - IMO - that is a whole other skillset. All the men in my immediate family are big motorcycling enthusiasts - and have owned and ridden many Harley's, BMW's, everywhere, in the US and all over the world in group trips.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed and I missed it, but I have a question regarding the FBI collecting items from the Laundrie household. Since BL has not been formally charged with anything to do with GP's death, can we assume the FBI's DNA matching or whatever they are doing with these items is NOT related to GP's death? We have the federal arrest warrant for unauthorized access of cards, so the FBI can only collect things in regards to either that warrant or BL's disappearance? Is that correct?

I'm sorry if this has been discussed and I missed it, but I have a question in regards to the FBI collecting items from the Laundrie household. Since BL has not been formally charged with anything to do with GP's death, can we assume the FBI's DNA matching or whatever they are doing with these items is NOT related to GP's death? We have the federal arrest warrant for unauthorized access of cards, so the FBI can only collect things in regards to either that warrant or BL's disappearance? Is that correct?

I think in terms of his disappearance, maybe having a DNA reference ready to go in case they find his body?

Related question to your question if any one can answer: is it true the Laundries didn't provide something with BLs scent on for search dogs to use?

I think in terms of his disappearance, maybe having a DNA reference ready to go in case they find his body?

Related question to your question if any one can answer: is it true the Laundries didn't provide something with BLs scent on for search dogs to use?
I think what I saw yesterday was that the Laundrie family did not provide anything to the search dogs association with DTBH. Iirc, they did provide items to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485