Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The linked article mentions "his grandfather's white Camry" though so some of the info and bounty hunter involvement is old. If there's anything more common than a Ford 150 in NC it's probably a Camry. (At least where I live) Maybe they'll find BL in TN but I sort of doubt it.

JMO

I saw that. It’s a collective article with newer updates from yesterday as well.

Hunting season is around the corner as well. Even the most remote cabins will suddenly be filled with flannel and beer.

up until now I have not believed that any exotic planning went into BL's flight but what if he has a card or paypal under an LLC name and uses it to get food and lodging? the LLC could have a bank account. could be hard to trace. just an idea.

It’s been mentioned many times that BL has feet that go out and he has an odd gait. Would his feet and legs hurt from that? Hard to actually hike with that problem? I have never seen that problem so I have to ask. Is there a name for that condition? Was it is it correctable like pigeon toed?
It's called "duck footed". It can be a condition that someone is born with, it can be a result of an injury and it often happens to people who wear flip flops as a regular foot covering.
Duck-Footed, or Out-Toeing: Symptoms, Causes & More

But, umm, experienced criminal attorneys, are, umm, expensive.

Maybe his parents didn't know how big this mushroom was, at the beginning, IMO, so they just called an attorney that they probably had known for professional R/E dealings. They should have asked him to recommend a good criminal attorney, but I guess they didn't. IMO.
It seems to me the attorney is doing just fine. If anyone is charged with anything, then an attorney who can practice in those courts will have to be brought into the picture

the notoriety that this case is brewing, the vast publicity is likely to bring offers of pro Bono representation, MOO, because you can’t buy this kind of exposure. A lot of notorious defendants got free representation from top attorneys that way.

It’s been mentioned many times that BL has feet that go out and he has an odd gait. Would his feet and legs hurt from that? Hard to actually hike with that problem? I have never seen that problem so I have to ask. Is there a name for that condition? Was it is it correctable like pigeon toed?
One of my children walks like this, he is autistic with dyspraxia.
“Odd gait” is often listed on autism checklists.
Not diagnosing BL here, but it does remind me of my son.
He wears through shoes very very quickly and would prefer to be barefoot whenever he can.

His parents said they were worried about him--I'm thinking he had gone full-blown psychotic.
Or they said they were worried because that’s what normal parents would say if their son didn’t return when expected. IMO they were more or less forced to report him missing and endangered when LE came looking for him. I believe they know exactly where he is and how he is and they’re only worried about him being caught.

Theory : their relationship was deteriorating and BL started to worry that she would turn against him and end up telling police about prior behaviour or incidents. He went home to dispose of journals or devices that would support that narrative. Maybe he knew she’d written about it or had photos of bruises.

No, it’s not the strongest theory but I’m trying.

Face palm! :oops:. Of course. That is the first thing that has made any sense at all.
Very good , Beans! :p

Is it possible or convenient for you link to that video? Or give a general area?

might be a good idea for a skilled poster to post the video of BL walking like a duck,
and his finger tattoo
and his wrist tattoo
and his distinctive ears
and the moles on his face
and any other distinctive features.

all in one place so we can have it for reference all in one place.

I'm not that skilled, or I would do it. ;)

I'm not sure why the msm hasn't done this for us.:confused:

Or they said they were worried because that’s what normal parents would say if their son didn’t return when expected. IMO they were more or less forced to report him missing and endangered when LE came looking for him. I believe they know exactly where he is and how he is and they’re only worried about him being caught.

Which makes you wonder what the end game is here. It’s not sustainable for him or for them. What are they waiting for? What happens next?

Edit: bear in mind they already know her death was a homicide, it’s not like there’s a chance they’re waiting for confirmation that she has an accident or harmed herself.

Would that hurt? Hinder him from hiking? Could he make up grandstories of hiking dreaming of not being disabled? Is this a disability if sorts? Could it of been corrected as a baby?
If he was born with it, it can be corrected. If it's something that happened with an injury, as the injury heals it will correct. If it's as a result of improper footware, he'd need to wear proper footware and most likely have some PT to correct it. It can be painful, but not always and not usually until someone gets older. It didn't appear to hinder him from hiking.
ETA Dr. Martin's video.

DBM duplicate
The problem with this is that he was not seen on foot. He has a vehicle. So he can be anywhere right now with wheels. The question becomes how, where did he get this vehicle? Is that sighting even him? Reports are that there are numerous alleged sightings of BL every day. This guy happened to catch the attention of the press because he did not feel LE took him seriously enough and he feels that certain he saw him. He may or may not be correct. I don’t see how LE can track down every single report they get.

But if this were indeed BL, in a vehicle, he can now be many mikes away from where this sighting occurred.

Theory : their relationship was deteriorating and BL started to worry that she would turn against him and end up telling police about prior behaviour or incidents. He went home to dispose of journals or devices that would support that narrative. Maybe he knew she’d written about it or had photos of bruises.

I'll bite. But then he'd have to start all over again with another girl (assuming he got away with killing GP, which I assume would have to be the plan in a premeditated murder). GP was still his ready and willing victim. She left her mom with the impression that every thing was fine when they last facetimed. Why kill her?

GP and BL previously went on a long camping trip. That time they used Gabby's car and a tent. Presumably they didn't have major issues that time which would discourage them from attempting the van life trip.

So what was different this time? Does anyone know exactly how long the previous trip was?

I do find the idea that perhaps BL needed to live with his family in a structured environment intriguing.

"I gave her plenty of time."

In Brian's eyes was time to go get the water and go for a hike. His turn. She'd already spent 6 hours on "her little blog". Perhaps he ran out of patience because they weren't sticking to his schedule. Perhaps this is something that would often set him off?
Perhaps Gabby was just sick of him? He seems like he would just be exhausting, tbh. Maybe sometimes she felt more like a mother or caregiver than a girlfriend? Idk what she felt, I am just thinking about how I might feel in her shoes. Jmo

Gabby Petito's Family Still Has Not Been Given Her Remains Since Being Found at Wyoming Campsite

quote from article:

"Moreover, the family has yet to receive any of Gabby’s belongings. Everything she owned remains in the Florida residence of the Laundrie family. The home has been searched thoroughly by state and federal officials over the past week.

Yet a North Port police spokesperson tells The Independent that he is “not certain” where Gabby’s belongings are. The NY official says he is “unaware of any items of hers from inside the home”."
O my gosh! The Laundries have all of Gabby's belongings? I'm speechless.

This makes sense and just rings true. I am sure there is more, but you found the key to the door, so to speak , imo.

I think BL made a commitment to help get that storage locker emptied and it was replanned he returned at that time to do so. The contract was likely up and they had to either sign for another year or get the stuff out. Appears that the parents made room in their garage for stuff.

If done well in advance, plane tickets could have been inexpensive and with points and again advanced bookings, GP’s room at the Springfield could have been cheap. My one son got incredibly low priced tickets and accommodations he made a while back though things are sky high now.

mit would be interesting to know exactly what all of this was about. I’m curious. But MOO, it had nothing to do with what happened to GP. Her family, his family all seem to have known about this trip and haven’t raised any flags about it. LE also not particularly concerned.

It’s what happened at end of August snd where BL is right now that is of paramount importance
O my gosh! The Laundries have all of Gabby's belongings? I'm speechless.

Yup. Those still have to be resolved.

Perhaps Gabby was just sick of him? He seems like he would just be exhausting, tbh. Maybe sometimes she felt more like a mother or caregiver than a girlfriend? Idk what she felt, I am just thinking about how I might feel in her shoes. Jmo

You make a good point. Some women will put up with a whole heck of a lot and then one day they are just done and their mind won't be changed...this time. Maybe she was finally just done and he would not accept that. Jmo

If he was born with it, it can be corrected. If it's something that happened with an injury, as the injury heals it will correct. If it's as a result of improper footware, he'd need to wear proper footware and most likely have some PT to correct it. It can be painful, but not always and not usually until someone gets older. It didn't appear to hinder him from hiking.
ETA Dr. Martin's video.
Wearing flip flops would be a no no. Maybe this will hinder him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members