Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wanted to see if he was right that it was BL. He wanted to confirm the resemblance.
But that leads to confirmation bias, which leads the rest of us to be skeptical of just what he saw. I don't understand why this is being argued. It's fair to feel either way about this one. LE will investigate it either way.

Banner plane is up over the Laundrie house. It says “Justice 4 Gabby - Tik Tok times up”

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445112409111371786
I don't know...when people use bullying tactics, I think they lose some of their message. It's on law enforcement to get the evidence needed to bring justice. Setting up a scenario that could elicit sympathy for those you are harassing might not be the answer.

Why won't Brian turn himself in? Or why is waiting to turn himself in?

PHOTO-Brian-Laundrie-Wearing-A-Batman-T-Shirt-In-His-High-School-Yearbook-Picture.jpg

Brian Laundrie Wearing A Batman T-Shirt In His High School Yearbook Picture
These cases are especially sad when it's the "boy next door".
What happened Brian? How can you go from this sweet looking boy to a murderer (*IF* that's what happened)?

Brian, please turn yourself in so your attorney can work to make sure you get the help and support you need. Our hearts are broken for Gabby, and for you too.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Well, I don't think many people are disputing that at this point. GP family's calls would have been the point they couldn't not know whatever it is they "know".
It's obvious to me that the attorney became involved because of the incident/altercation, whatever, that occurred the night before at their residence involving GP's father JP. The incident no one seems to want to talk about or explain. When the van was confirmed to be on the property is when the LE, returned to the home. The Laundries, I think called the attorney the night before or that morning and he told them at that point not to make any comments. Now, the can is open and we know what has happened since then. There are still so many questions, but prior to the incident involving JP at the Laundries home, there wasn't even a missing person report for Gabby...was there?

But that leads to confirmation bias, which leads the rest of us to be skeptical of just what he saw. I don't understand why this is being argued. It's fair to feel either way about this one. LE will investigate it either way.

I assume the point of the discussion is, because people want to know in which direction they should be aiming their eyes, or the eyes of friends and family in the area whom they might deploy secondhand.

But DD is using his occupation as an engineer to boost his credibility. He can't be a non-detail type person and be a successful engineer IMO. If there is anything to his story, the FBI will figure it out. So far, I'd say his 15 minutes of fame are wearing thin but I've been skeptical since his account hit the media.
JMO
Didn't someone say he left out the detail that he's a sound engineer. lol

I completely agree about probable cause----that was her van, and her most recent address. If she was missing, the police had probable cause to see if she was in the home or the camper. They would be looking for a living person, or remains or even a crime scene, as they went through the property.

They would not be able to do a forensics type search, without a warrant. But they could d0 a cursory search, like a 'well being' check, without a further warrant. JMO

BBM. This is simply not true. 600,000 people are reported missing every year. A simple missing person report on an adult person does not give LE automatic right to search that person's home without probable cause. A missing person report is not probable cause. The missing person's car in the driveway of their residence is not probable cause.

The police cannot simply barge into a residence and search it because someone filed a missing person report. It doesn't work that way. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya