Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one redeeming quality of the Laundrie parents is that they have completely cut their daughter out of any legal consequences for their actions.

Agree 100%. All of this is the ripple effect of a horrific murder. There are no parents in the world that would want this nightmare dropped in their laps. Granted, Gabby's parents have gone through much, much worse but everyone involved got dealt a bad hand. In the scramble to deal with this crap, maybe the Laundries are trying to protect their daughter from blame and legal responsibilities. I'm not defending the Laundries, but there is only one murderer and it's most likely BL. Everyone else is left dealing with the aftermath of his actions. He's probably taken the life of a beautiful young woman and destroyed two families in the process.

We are not entitled to all the answers. I have to keep reminding myself that, as much as I want to know what happened to poor Gabby.

As long as CL has told the FBI everything that is relevant, I do hope that people will give her and her family some peace.

If Brian would just face up to his possible involvement and turn himself in, he'd spare his sister this scrutiny.

This all makes me second guess BL's issues. The dynamic she describes (and we don't know what it was like before all this) points to one of the L parents being the narcissist, BL as the golden child, and CL as the scapegoat. Just speculation, of course.

I don't think she's lying either. I think she's withholding priviledged information that the FBI has TOLD HER TO but she seems pretty forthright and angry (understandably) to me. MOO

I'm with you. She made quite clear that the FBI asked her not to talk to the press. Every witness I've brought before the FBI over the past decade has gotten some version of the same speech from the FBI agent leading the interview about the importance of keeping the testimony confidential.

There's an FBI agent taking down everything you say in an interview. They have to fill out a form and file it with their interview. It feels very formal in a way that regular LE interviews don't always feel. In most of the interviews I have attended, a federal prosecutor sat in or participated. It can be very intimidating for a witness even with a good lawyer and preparation.

Going in yourself with just the FBI agents to rely on - you are going to take what they say very seriously and listen to them. If they asked you not to speak to the press, I really don't think most people are going to turn around and have a press conference. JMO

Brian Entin -
Laundrie family attorney Mr. Bertolino just texted: I do not represent Cassie Laundrie. Cassie’s comments can only be attributed to the press twisting my words and hers...
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445203066924544010

which were only given to clarify prior mischaracterizations by the press, with the hopes of further sensationalizing this tragic story."
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445203068144992262
Ah - so an approved source is now also being texted by SB? Good. He's doing a crap job as a lawyer and legal professional.

This is what I'm wondering. The parents cancel their camping trip on 8/31. They suddenly want to "surprise" the kids on September 1st. Okay, and they show up with "surprise!" Uncle Brian!

But the kids didn't ask where Aunt Gabby was???????

This. Six hours at the campsite and she couldn’t find a few minutes to pull Brian aside and ask about Gabby, her “future sister-in-law” who loves her kids and she says she loves so much? No phone calls before or right after to ask? She just doesn’t know and never thought to ask? Really?

I’d like some verification from the police that the Petitos “must have had the wrong number” or that CL had no incoming calls from them when they tried to call her.

I just wondered what reason she would have to lie about such a thing. Do we know if her kids are in public, charter or private schools. Just a quick note: I don't believe we are allowed to sleuth her family here, but could be wrong! JMO MOO!

sorry, i must have missed something, what has she possibly lied about? tia

I saved the video to start where JP apologizes to CL.

Edit: It didn't post that way, so start at 23:22

I posted this the other day when everyone was going after Cassie. I was like well idk if he knows something we don’t, but he def makes a sincere apology to her IMO. & she said in her first interview that she was cooperating with police. So…idk.

This is what I'm wondering. The parents cancel their camping trip on 8/31. They suddenly want to "surprise" the kids on September 1st. Okay, and they show up with "surprise!" Uncle Brian!

But the kids didn't ask where Aunt Gabby was???????
I find that really hard to believe that she or the kids didn't ask where Gabby was. Makes me not believe anything she said.

BL certainly had an interest in the dark side of life, and this is reflected in his artwork.

View attachment 316064

When I was looking at this image I had to Google St James Infirmary as I hadn’t heard of it. These are some of the disturbing lyrics:

Well folks, I'm goin' down to St. James Infirmary
See my little baby there
She's stretched out on a long, white table
Well she looks so good, so cold, so fair

Let her go, let her go, God bless her
Wherever she may be
You may search this whole wide world over
But she'll never find another sweetheart like me, yeah

Take apart your bones and put 'em back together
Tell your mother that you are somebody new
Feel the breeze blow and tell 'em all, "Look out here it comes!"
Now I can say whatever I feel like to you

st james infirmary cab calloway lyrics - Google Search
The drawings come from a Max Fleischer cartoon starring Betty Boop - Snow White.
The images are ghosts. The main ghost is supposed to be Cab Calloway.

Have we learned yet why police went to the Laundries TWICE on 9/10? And three times 9/11?
What was said or done?
IIRC it was in relation to the Petito’s calling the police about Gabby being missing. But I could be remembering wrong…

Yep, just going by the 36 hour total drive time, there was plenty of time to stop and stay over at a motel at some point. Perhaps he did that on the 30th? Basically what happened during the extra time? Because we know he arrived at 10:30am on the 1st. Where did he stop? FBI has a better idea since they likely have a record of any purchases made by a certain card along the way.
I have always thought he left the evening of the 29th based on the information we know. MOO

I remember thinking the other day when the attorney made that statement about Cassie…I’d be so mad if an attorney was making comments on my whereabouts in relation to a criminal investigation, & said attorney was not my attorney. & apparently she def was mad about it. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16