Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's apparently a regular phone so I would think LE knows the phone number, when it was purchased and in whose name. Imo
The AT and T system phone purchased on the 4th was purchased completely in the open so if Brian left is somewhere (like home) the LE would think that's where he was. Brian has been playing the Tech side like a master. He is sure to have an additional phone which was bought as a burner phone. By buying one openly it disguises the fact that there may be another one he is about to start using.

KG

Has anyone seen the pics of Brian from Fort DeSoto on Sept 6th? Take a look at his wrist... notice anything new?

41ee182cfb7845199614575885e14a07_md.jpg

screen cap ABC video @1.44: Brian Laundrie's sister urges him to 'come forward' amid nationwide search

Screen-Shot-2021-09-14-at-1.27.32-PM.png

Login • Instagram
Omg. He is wearing her bracelet!

After he murdered GP, life ceased to be normal. The famous artist who has helped solve so many cases and showed how she thinks BL has disguised himself to look now said that murder changes a person. They all lose weight, except for one man who forced himself to become morbidly obese to change his appearance. When you murder someone and you are on the run, you can never relax and it's a heavy weight you carry. You lose weight normally and are never the same (in MOO, this might exclude psychopaths who feel nothing).

Great insights. We will be able to witness the changes when we see his mugshot.

I saved a screenshot of a tweet from Steven Bertolino answering the question of when he last spoke to BL. His answer was, "Monday, 9/13"
I can post the screenshot but am hesitant as I don't remember the site of origin.

Social Media screenshots are not permitted. If you can find a url for the source of origin and it is MSM then you can post the link. (P.S. You might check Brian or JB’s Twitter feed and shortcut the process by clicking the media tab and scroll to see if that is where it was located)

After he murdered GP, life ceased to be normal. The famous artist who has helped solve so many cases and showed how she thinks BL has disguised himself to look now said that murder changes a person. They all lose weight, except for one man who forced himself to become morbidly obese to change his appearance. When you murder someone and you are on the run, you can never relax and it's a heavy weight you carry. You lose weight normally and are never the same (in MOO, this might exclude psychopaths who feel nothing).

As mentioned in another thread I don't think Brian has the empathic response needed.

JMO, It is because of this, I fear BL could easily wind up doing this again. He is going to need to rely on someone else to live with any semblance of future normalcy.

The AT and T system phone purchased on the 4th was purchased completely in the open so if Brian left is somewhere (like home) the LE would think that's where he was. Brian has been playing the Tech side like a master. He is sure to have an additional phone which was bought as a burner phone. By buying one openly it disguises the fact that there may be another one he is about to start using.

KG

I agree that's what he was doing. He needs to think again if he is assuming the FBI would be played so easily. It fits with his narcissistic behavior of believing he is always the smartest person in the room. That way of thinking will be BL's downfall. IMO.

I mentioned earlier about the laundries grandchildren, how are BL’s parents not putting their grandchildren first, their solicitor (less said on him the better) said don’t talk to anyone, I wonder how they are coping not seeing their grandchildren and IF they have seen the Cassie interview and heard from the horses mouth that the children are scared, upset, grieving for gabby, I wonder how as grandparents they can come up with a reason as to why they won’t try to help the little ones in their family by speaking up, how can they sleep at night? They did nothing to help gabby and to me they’re selfish IMO it all seems so cold. BL is obviously their priority even over the little ones. JMO
Yes, my grands are my world, nothing comes before them.
I keep getting stuck on this and can't parse it out just yet. MOO! Gabby's father, shortly after she was reported missing, mentioned something about whatever happened in Wyoming, happened.

My opinion is that something happened there (before anyone realized she was killed), and that both families knew about it. I think whatever that "something" is, would be publicly embarrassing for either Gabby or Brian, or someone else involved and they are keeping it very close to their chests.

It may be something Cassie would NOT want to discuss in front of her kids. When she says that the world does not need to know what the FBI knows, well, that something in Wyoming maybe be really touchy personally to someone.
MOO. I think he was possibly referring to the police incident that was actually in Utah or possibly what happened for her to missing in Wyoming. As far as Cassie saying the world does not need to know what the FBI knows, she is absolutely correct. Not sure how that statement is linked to the father’s statement. No investigation releases their evidence/information despite how bad the public wants to know it so they don’t compromise the investigation/trial. We don’t have any right to that information despite how curious we might be. I also think Cassie was implying that she does not need to tell us everything that she has told the FBI and again she is correct.

Last edited:
That's right! Good catch!
Check Jossie Cabanero's twitter, I think that's her name. I'm pretty sure I posted a link to it previously, but can't remember now. Anyway, I THINK she's the one that shared the screenshot, but either way I was so frustrated with the fact that whichever reporter said "I assume because you're in New York you didn't speak with him in person," which Bertolino just didn't even acknowledge and the reporter didn't push. I'm like, what?! You interjected your OWN assumption into that question and let him skate right past you! Where are your investigative skills!?

Has anyone seen the pics of Brian from Fort DeSoto on Sept 6th? Take a look at his wrist... notice anything new?

41ee182cfb7845199614575885e14a07_md.jpg

This photo gives me the creeps. :eek:

Especially if you zoom in to his face, it's like he's staring right into the camera. Eeeek!

Those 2 boys in that photo, how were they ever to know they were sitting with a fugitive and a duplicitous, conniving killer.

And he's laughing like it's all a game.

Thoughts on Family Matters:

The suspect's sister seems sincere. I feel bad for what's happening to her immediate family and children.

Gabby appears to be incredibly blessed with the family she had. So many broken/split families never reach peace. It seems as those all four of her parents are able to come together in their love for her.

Does everyone believe that is the reason, not some hideous, unusual COD? It is already so horrific, how could it be worse than the causes of death we have already discussed? This is so very depressing. This entire case has been. Jmo
Perhaps if there was a gun involved they don’t want to state that as it could be part of their enquiry to do a ballistics check on finding the weapon and it could somehow prejudice that.

Does everyone believe that is the reason, not some hideous, unusual COD? It is already so horrific, how could it be worse than the causes of death we have already discussed? This is so very depressing. This entire case has been. Jmo

One reason is to weed out the crazies. Another might be that the COD might have been a mixture of suffocation and ligature or throttling. The original plan was for Gabby's corpse to be cremated. If BL is winkled out and then the case goes down a legal rabbit hole of his fingers don't fit the marks etc etc... you'd want to be damn sure you could get access to the body in a morgue. For instance what if she died via suffocation but there are no fibres in her airways that can be traced to BL or to material in the van ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper