Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless, of course, the lawyer and CL are going to rehabilitate themselves by going on the search and 'finding Brian'.. (( right where they left him ) ... oh, happy day, here's Brian!!.. cue balloons, crying mum, overjoyed sister.. sure.. I can see it now..

Why do I have such a strange feeling you're going to be right?

Laundrie attorney Mr. Bertolino says Chris Laundrie was asked to help police in search at the reserve today.

Full Bertolino statement:

"Chris Laundrie was asked to assist law enforcement in their search for Brian at the preserve today. Since the preserve has been closed to the public Chris has not been able to look for Brian in the only place Chris and Roberta believe Brian may be. Unfortunately North Port police had to postpone Chris’ involvement but Chris and Roberta are hopeful there will be another opportunity to assist."

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1445901972435922950?s=21

What do you make of this? Strategic?

From the article:

"He was excited to go because he hasn't been allowed in the park," Bertolino said. "The park has been closed to the public. … The only place they would look for Brian is in the park."
When taken into full context, I don't think the word "excited" is inappropriate. If he truly wanted to assist in the search for his son, and hasn't been allowed to, he probably would be excited to help.

I don't think the POI BL was coming in going from the house <modsnip>. He would have to be especially quiet to maneuver around the back neighbors yard. From BE's short clip it looked like there was a lot of stuff in the back neighbors yard. Is it possible POI BL was doing that maybe but IMO not likely.

Which Laundrie will BLINK first?
But from that BE video, it looks like each home has a fence, so there's an alley of 3 feet or so between the fences. BL could creep between the fences and no one would be any the wiser...

Yes true- I guess he was supposed to be out there today, but delayed to tomorrow. They want to know where BL hung out in that preserve. Also new: both parents already looked for him the 13th & 14th for HOURS. What else don’t we know?!
Lawyer: Brian Laundrie's father expected to join search for son
Oh please! They looked for him for hours? Sure they did o_O:rolleyes::confused:
I honestly thought the same thing and checked for other articles mentioning it, too, before posting. But it seems to be a legit news source. Maybe someone there is friends with Mr. Bertolino and he gave them the scoop. Both he and the paper are based out of the NYC area.

Newsday Bias and Reliability - from Ad Fontes Media
Newsday
Newsday is a Pulitzer winning, very reliable source.

I think it was debunked that he ever spent that much time outdoors. Couple days, maybe a week here or there, BLs sister said they never really camped when they were young, it's not like he was a life-long boy scout and those skills don't just appear one day. I think he was just a 23 year old guy playing up his "skills" to impress people. His social media posts paint him as somewhat of a narcissist, or at least HEAVILY compensating for low self-esteem. IMO. I've seen this as a young person myself, and its only with age and some wisdom that I look back on people like this with pity instead of misguided awe.
I’ve heavily suspected he’s a narcissist too. IMO the murder happened partly as a result of the incident at the restaurant where IIRC she apologized for his behavior. That would really upset a narcissist who always has to be viewed as the best one in the room IMO. If this is true there’s a high probability he told his parents a complete lie when he arrived home.
I’m baffled by this newest search. He’s been in this park, avoiding the search dogs and the police this whole time? They are letting his dad join them? So strange.

When taken into full context, I don't think the word "excited" is inappropriate. If he truly wanted to assist in the search for his son, and hasn't been allowed to, he probably would be excited to help.

Plus, it's the lawyers word for how the dad felt. Who knows whether that's the word the dad did or would choose. But then I'm not looking for a reason to hate him at every turn. jmo

So... seems the general consensus is that any normal parent would have searched earlier and when they say they did search earlier it is dismissed as lying. Okay then.

This is not a missing child case. He's 23 and not lost. Why the heck would the parents go looking for him? He could be anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997