Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@mikerreports

Attorney Steve Bertolino tells us Brian is “a backpacker” and not the skilled survivalist #GabbyPetito’s friend described to the media. He believes Brian is still in the reserve — with no access to news reports about his own case.

https://twitter.com/mikerreports/status/1446087518039035908?s=20

Such a ridiculous claim.

"He has no idea he's even been reported missing and people are looking for him."

It's quite convenient that he went on an unplanned, unannounced month-long "hike" without any access to news and information right when his fiance went missing and people started turning their eyes on him.

Most innocent people with missing fiances search for them, plead on TV for them to come home and keep their phones nearby so they can get minute-by-minute updates.

The coastal plain from South Carolina around to Texas they have many evergreen plants including Live Oaks, which are huge trees but they don't change color like other oaks. They have leaves that turn brown and fall of but most of the leaves stay green. Other tall trees would be pines and cypress trees - also evergreen. Florida is semi-tropical, which I guess is obvious, but they don't have fall like the mid to northern states.
Deciduous trees most likely won't lose their leaves until after Christmas - Jan/Feb temps are coldest of the year. When I lived south of Houston, leaves would fall then but trees would leaf out again within weeks so a very short season of no leaf cover.
JMO

"No activity" being spotted right now per JB. I just spent 5 minutes watching a parked red truck. :rolleyes:
Right. I don’t think they start the actual search until around 12:30.. I think that’s the time they started yesterday

IMO the only reason CL has been brought out to the reserve is because they are close to BL’s location and need dad to talk him in custody. They would not IMO bring dad on site for a body recovery because he would identify at the morgue. I doubt the FBI needs CL to track trails or identify a campsite when they have all the tools of the trade for DNA etc for that. JMO but I think BL will be caught in the next day or so…. Crossing fingers he doesn’t make another escape elsewhere.
Maybe he 'borrowed' the megaphone from the protesters?

Such a ridiculous claim.

"He has no idea he's even been reported missing and people are looking for him."

It's quite convenient that he went on an unplanned, unannounced month-long "hike" without any access to news and information right when his fiance went missing and people started turning their eyes on him.

Most innocent people with missing fiances search for them, plead on TV for them to come home and keep their phones nearby so they can get minute-by-minute updates.
Right and he just happens to be "hiking" in an area swarming with LE, dogs, drones, helicopters, etc.

Local residents tell us it's possible #BrianLaundrie could survive inside the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park. They say there is fresh water available at the park's public restrooms...

The area also has a homeless population and there are apparently groups who leave food and supplies for them. There is speculation #BrianLaundrie would be able to access these supplies without being seen.

Park rules: No after-hours visitors

FBG0LJCUYAglbe5

https://twitter.com/mikerreports
https://twitter.com/mikerreports/status/1446134203410694145

In crime-related cases such as these, I don't ever recall a lawyer making such unprofessional and strange statements, and with odd timing, as much as he has.
Yes it's happened, but not to this degree!
Yes and his 15 minutes has extended into overtime. Referees need to call the game. C’mon FBI find your man!
Let’s get this bank fraud fugitive in custody.

The theory seems to be that they brought in the dad to help talk him out if they find him. Perhaps the FBI has done a profile on BL and came to the conclusion that he may commit suicide if he feels cornered. My concern is that if BL's mental status has deteriorated badly , what's to say if he's armed that he won't shoot his dad? I didn't see any protective gear on his dad. This could end very badly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en